• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:43 GMT
#3314
Ah, yeah, that is an inconsistency. It's also worth noting that at the time Grack claimed, we had a wagon rolling on mafia xatalos and he claimed

1) a check on a dead guy
2) an SK check on a guy who's not the mafia we lynched

which is pretty much the most useful claim for scum to make.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:45 GMT
#3315
I actually think there's also a non-trivial chance, btw, that both plutarch AND grack are lying.

The scumteam shot Plutarch, the nk-immune SK, and so they know he's the SK. They can only kill him with a lynch. Grack claims cop with an SK check on Plu. We lynch Plu, he flips SK, now we all think Grack is the cop. Grack claims a redcheck on someone else, wam bam thank you ma'am ez win for scum

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:48 GMT
#3318
yeah rayn is town for thinking this through

at least there's no chanc ethat both grack AND plu are town so there's that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:49 GMT
#3319
On December 19 2013 04:48 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:45 Blazinghand wrote:
I actually think there's also a non-trivial chance, btw, that both plutarch AND grack are lying.

The scumteam shot Plutarch, the nk-immune SK, and so they know he's the SK. They can only kill him with a lynch. Grack claims cop with an SK check on Plu. We lynch Plu, he flips SK, now we all think Grack is the cop. Grack claims a redcheck on someone else, wam bam thank you ma'am ez win for scum



I got medic protected twice in a row. But sure If I'm still alive and I don't catch the serial killer by lylo then town should consider lynching me.


oh, I didn't see the crumbs. I just assumed the medics were protecting me, the confirmed town and best player in this game, but I could be wrong
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:54 GMT
#3323
On December 19 2013 04:51 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Rayn and BH. You do both agree that if there's no counterclaim, we kill Plu correct?


depends
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:55 GMT
#3324
On December 19 2013 04:51 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:48 Plutarch wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:45 Blazinghand wrote:
I actually think there's also a non-trivial chance, btw, that both plutarch AND grack are lying.

The scumteam shot Plutarch, the nk-immune SK, and so they know he's the SK. They can only kill him with a lynch. Grack claims cop with an SK check on Plu. We lynch Plu, he flips SK, now we all think Grack is the cop. Grack claims a redcheck on someone else, wam bam thank you ma'am ez win for scum



I got medic protected twice in a row. But sure If I'm still alive and I don't catch the serial killer by lylo then town should consider lynching me.


oh, I didn't see the crumbs. I just assumed the medics were protecting me, the confirmed town and best player in this game, but I could be wrong


Lol Blazinghand how about the third best player in the game at best. Clearly you aren't even reading the thread. Hue.


am best player
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:57 GMT
#3327
so where are theese medic crumbs?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 19:59 GMT
#3330
On December 19 2013 04:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
so where are theese medic crumbs?

Holyflare's crunb was quite clearly pointed out at some point. About kush idk.


yeah i'm mor ethinking about last night, I figured I was the one protected as the conftown and best player in game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:00 GMT
#3332
On December 19 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grack on the other hand crumbed his checks after he did them.
What say you o'wise Blazinghand; proper way to crumb?


when I play DT, I have this philosophy:
rolecrumb is meaningless
actioncrumb is meaningless
resultcrumb is meaningful, it should be very very soon after the start of the day

it is the only good philosophy, other philosophies are bad
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:00 GMT
#3333
On December 19 2013 05:00 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
so where are theese medic crumbs?

Go read holyflares filter. I didn't actually see a crumb from kush but as I know scum shot me twice and I know I am vanilla town I know he medic protected me.


you got informed that scum shot you?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:02 GMT
#3335
On December 19 2013 05:01 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 04:59 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
so where are theese medic crumbs?

Holyflare's crunb was quite clearly pointed out at some point. About kush idk.


yeah i'm mor ethinking about last night, I figured I was the one protected as the conftown and best player in game


Sorry blazinghand but you are not the best player in the game. Why do you keep saying that. It is annoying.


you were informed that scum shot you?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:04 GMT
#3337
On December 19 2013 05:03 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:00 Plutarch wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
so where are theese medic crumbs?

Go read holyflares filter. I didn't actually see a crumb from kush but as I know scum shot me twice and I know I am vanilla town I know he medic protected me.


you got informed that scum shot you?


No. Please read the game. I read through Xatalos' filter and he says something like. "Well as the medic is dead scum are going to kill plutarch tonight"


So you don't know that you got shot, you have the word of a dead scum player to back up the possibility that you were shot.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:06 GMT
#3341
On December 19 2013 05:04 Plutarch wrote:
I'v posted all the reasoning behind these assumptions already.


So last night there's no evidence that kush actually saved you, and WIFOM-ey evidence that Xatalos' team shot you. This seems more to indicate that you're the SK (as grack says he checked you) than anything else.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:07 GMT
#3343
On December 19 2013 05:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Presuming Xatalos didn't try to WIFOM us by wanting Rayn/Plutarch shot and leaving BH alive, I'd say that makes Xigxag look slightly better in terms of not being scum because BH was the only one interested in actively pushing his policy lynch. Opinions?


XigXag has a pretty good chance of flipping town. I strongly recommend against lynching him. We're past the time for a policy lynch; we missed our opportunity. If he's scum, we lose, if he's town, we have a chance to win. That's all we can do.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:07 GMT
#3344
On December 19 2013 05:06 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:04 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:03 Plutarch wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:00 Plutarch wrote:
On December 19 2013 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
so where are theese medic crumbs?

Go read holyflares filter. I didn't actually see a crumb from kush but as I know scum shot me twice and I know I am vanilla town I know he medic protected me.


you got informed that scum shot you?


No. Please read the game. I read through Xatalos' filter and he says something like. "Well as the medic is dead scum are going to kill plutarch tonight"


So you don't know that you got shot, you have the word of a dead scum player to back up the possibility that you were shot.


I think it is pretty obvious. Xatalos said that scum were shooting plu before he was caught. Then scum misses their second shot and xatalos whinges about medics being OP and tries to coordinate my death AGAIN with the sk.


Or you're the SK.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:09 GMT
#3349
On December 19 2013 05:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:07 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Presuming Xatalos didn't try to WIFOM us by wanting Rayn/Plutarch shot and leaving BH alive, I'd say that makes Xigxag look slightly better in terms of not being scum because BH was the only one interested in actively pushing his policy lynch. Opinions?


XigXag has a pretty good chance of flipping town. I strongly recommend against lynching him. We're past the time for a policy lynch; we missed our opportunity. If he's scum, we lose, if he's town, we have a chance to win. That's all we can do.

You wouldn't even want to lynch him if everyone else looks townier than him and he stays (near-)afk?


I'd want to lynch him, for sure. It's a hard call to make. But at this point we have bigger fish on the table. There is 1+ scum between grack and plutarch; that situation demands our attention. It's entirely plausible that Plutarch is town, and same for Grack. Let's talk about them. Talk about them. Talk about them. Let's talk about them. Talk about Plutarch and Grack

Let's talk about Plutarch and Grack. At least one of them is scum

One of Plu and grack is scum. let's talk about them.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:11 GMT
#3352
On December 19 2013 05:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:07 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Presuming Xatalos didn't try to WIFOM us by wanting Rayn/Plutarch shot and leaving BH alive, I'd say that makes Xigxag look slightly better in terms of not being scum because BH was the only one interested in actively pushing his policy lynch. Opinions?


XigXag has a pretty good chance of flipping town. I strongly recommend against lynching him. We're past the time for a policy lynch; we missed our opportunity. If he's scum, we lose, if he's town, we have a chance to win. That's all we can do.

You wouldn't even want to lynch him if everyone else looks townier than him and he stays (near-)afk?


I'd want to lynch him, for sure. It's a hard call to make. But at this point we have bigger fish on the table. There is 1+ scum between grack and plutarch; that situation demands our attention. It's entirely plausible that Plutarch is town, and same for Grack. Let's talk about them. Talk about them. Talk about them. Let's talk about them. Talk about Plutarch and Grack

Let's talk about Plutarch and Grack. At least one of them is scum

One of Plu and grack is scum. let's talk about them.

I already see plenty of talk on them and all these scenarios flying around. I think flips will give us a lot of clarity. If Plutarch flips then the decision is already made. If he doesn't, then presuming a CC comes we'll have so much more information then than we do now that I see little reason to speculate about it right now. If no CC comes that's a ton of information too.


There's one scum within Plutarch and Grack. Talking about them now forces people (like you) to stake out positions before the flips / check results.

We should talk about plu and grack
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:12 GMT
#3353
On December 19 2013 05:11 Plutarch wrote:
If I am town and get lynched would town lose?


barring some weird cases with like scum and sk shooting each other I believe so, yes.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:15 GMT
#3358
On December 19 2013 05:14 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 05:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2013 05:11 Plutarch wrote:
If I am town and get lynched would town lose?


barring some weird cases with like scum and sk shooting each other I believe so, yes.


How convenient for a fake claiming cop. if town wasn't in MYLO this would not be worth it for scum to fake claim.


yeah in general I am in favor of lynching Grack, even if he's not counterclaimed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 18 2013 20:24 GMT
#3377
in any case grack's story doesn't really seem to add up so yeah he's probably scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 24m
OSC
7h 24m
Replay Cast
7h 24m
OSC
20h 24m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.