• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7368 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 182 183 184 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 07 2013 19:07 GMT
#81
BTW it is my policy to skip any post written in meter like above.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 07 2013 21:38 GMT
#82
On December 08 2013 04:07 kushm4sta wrote:
BTW it is my policy to skip any post written in meter like above.


Hear ye, hear ye, puny little towns
On behalf of our friend LoneMeow
Ask yourselves if you would like a friend
Shadowing your game from start to end.

If you wish he join you in your play
PM me by start of the first Day.


Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 07 2013 21:40 GMT
#83
On December 08 2013 06:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 04:07 kushm4sta wrote:
BTW it is my policy to skip any post written in meter like above.


Hear ye, hear ye, puny little towns
On behalf of our friend LoneMeow
Ask yourselves if you would like a friend
Shadowing your game from start to end.

If you wish he join you in your play
PM me by start of the first Day.



10/10 would read in a sing-songy voice again

but I'm too bad to let people shadow me...sorry LM =(
Grubby's #1 Fan
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 07 2013 21:53 GMT
#84
I am LSB of a ship so hulky
We'll scour the oceans boldly
Through day and night
I'll give scum a fright
And win this game oh so quickly
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 07 2013 22:23 GMT
#85
I'll lurkingly read this titanic
And wait for the game to get manic
Though hosts may dismay,
some players won't stay,
so you'll have to deal with my antics!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 07 2013 22:25 GMT
#86
Anyone else care to speculate over which smurf is Blazinghand?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 07 2013 22:26 GMT
#87
/replace
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 07 2013 22:26 GMT
#88
yeah LSB GET ON MY LEVEL
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 07 2013 22:30 GMT
#89
As controversial as I play
My life is short and I might not stay
Though you may sub in
But to your chagrin
I'd be dead before the start of the second day
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 22:40:54
December 07 2013 22:35 GMT
#90
you claim that your play is excellent
and your opposition is hell-bent
but you're not shot for skill
or strong force of will
most players just find you repellent
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 07 2013 22:37 GMT
#91
ZING
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 07 2013 23:54 GMT
#92
I make no claims of accuracy
I stake my name in controversy
I play this game with an upraised fist
no hiding in the replacement list
Pride intact not scared so daintily
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:36 GMT
#93
I will annoy thee
with CHUPAZI
Finding what I don't read
is just ill deed
Until I forget

uh

YOU SAID FISH, RIGHT? YOU WANTED FISH?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 08 2013 01:40 GMT
#94
On December 08 2013 10:36 Alakaslam wrote:
I will annoy thee
with CHUPAZI
Finding what I don't read
is just ill deed
Until I forget

uh

YOU SAID FISH, RIGHT? YOU WANTED FISH?


I have no idea what any of this means.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:44 GMT
#95
On December 08 2013 10:40 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 10:36 Alakaslam wrote:
I will annoy thee
with CHUPAZI
Finding what I don't read
is just ill deed
Until I forget

uh

YOU SAID FISH, RIGHT? YOU WANTED FISH?


I have no idea what any of this means.

It means I am gonna be incomprehensible which will bug everyone unfortunately

that I will have an equally hard time understanding EVERYONE (but will think they're all town)

and then I will find something and yell LONEMEOW IS SCUM

and when asked why, I will say "i dont remember. HOPELESS1DER SCUM"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:48 GMT
#96
'Neither of whom is actually in this game btw
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 08 2013 01:50 GMT
#97
On December 08 2013 10:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 10:40 Promethelax wrote:
On December 08 2013 10:36 Alakaslam wrote:
I will annoy thee
with CHUPAZI
Finding what I don't read
is just ill deed
Until I forget

uh

YOU SAID FISH, RIGHT? YOU WANTED FISH?


I have no idea what any of this means.

It means I am gonna be incomprehensible which will bug everyone unfortunately

that I will have an equally hard time understanding EVERYONE (but will think they're all town)

and then I will find something and yell LONEMEOW IS SCUM

and when asked why, I will say "i dont remember. HOPELESS1DER SCUM"

Maybe they are both smurfing in and you've uncovered the truth. What about that!?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 08 2013 01:56 GMT
#98
On December 08 2013 10:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 10:40 Promethelax wrote:
On December 08 2013 10:36 Alakaslam wrote:
I will annoy thee
with CHUPAZI
Finding what I don't read
is just ill deed
Until I forget

uh

YOU SAID FISH, RIGHT? YOU WANTED FISH?


I have no idea what any of this means.

It means I am gonna be incomprehensible which will bug everyone unfortunately

that I will have an equally hard time understanding EVERYONE (but will think they're all town)

and then I will find something and yell LONEMEOW IS SCUM

and when asked why, I will say "i dont remember. HOPELESS1DER SCUM"

I think Lonemeow should shadow you :D
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 02:00 GMT
#99
Hmmm. that is an interesting idea. Maybe I will drop out and learn the ways of Chupazi.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2013 02:03 GMT
#100
Lm can be my buddy!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 182 183 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 960
910 662
actioN 565
ggaemo 437
firebathero 205
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 96
Yoon 73
soO 42
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 27
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 18
Sharp 14
Killer 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 94
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli68
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g8539
olofmeister772
singsing619
ceh9589
Happy371
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS52
trigger15
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 59m
OSC
13h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.