• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10786 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 17 2013 18:17 GMT
#2921
Hmm, there are three things I dont like about the claim.

1. He did not leave any breadcrumbs for like the first idk 30 hours of this day, and also they were very weak. The breadcrum on Vayne I buy tho. Would be a very nice breadcrumb.

2. Why did you claim? We were gonna lynch Xata = confirmed scum, and Xata tried to "talk" to the SK and told him that Scum were gonna lynch SK (aka plutarch). So if you kept quiet, we would have lynchd xata, and woken up to only 1 kill from SK tomorrow, no mafia kills and an alive Plutarch. Your case against plutarch tomorrow would have been foolproof, no way he could have defended himself against that if you claimed tomorrow.

3. There was no way you were gonna die this night. So you could have gotten one more safe check without problems.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 19 2013 11:18 GMT
#3537
##Vote Grack

Things deffo did not go down the way I thought it would. But it seems like SK helped us out a fair bit. If what grack is saying is true, we have a 2/3 chance of winning. The SK have to be between me/LSB/JJD. I'm more suspect of JJD tho its mostly my gut, I will try to find something by some filterdiving.

Also is it possible to shorten the days? I kinda feel we got the game almost solved and we dont need to use a week or whatever on finding out who is SK between us 3.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 19 2013 11:22 GMT
#3538
Is it posssible to shorten the last days somehow? Mb do a poll and see if everyone is for it.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 19 2013 14:50 GMT
#3543
On December 19 2013 23:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If we could rule out one of sidespring/LSB/JJD it would be cool because it would ensure we win..



Not you too, SidesprAng god damnit.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 19 2013 15:14 GMT
#3547
I'm not cop. And I don't think cop should claim either. Atleast not before 1 minute until next day.

If grack is telling truth and cop is either JJD or LSB we win (should still not claim yet because grack can be lying), if cop is not JJD or LSB then we have a chance of losing. Hopefuly cop have some usefull chekcs, altho we cant really trust them since there is a possibility that SK is green on checks. But it's gonna be like 2/3 chance of winning and hopefully we can use some logic and cop reads to figure it out a bit better.


If grack is lying, the SK can be any of us 5, and then we need to rely on cop even more. Therefor he should deffo not claim before the last minute so the chance of him surviving untill tomorrow is pretty good. Cop knows best who he has checked or not, and I dont think it's wise to guide a cop who to check, since SK get bigger chance of hitting that check.

Tho pretty much how this goes down, I think our chances are good. Moral of this post, cop dont claim before the last minute to increase your chance of staying alive and getting another check which we might need.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 21 2013 20:59 GMT
#3613
Ok, I am the cop. Did not want to claim yesterday, since I wanted to get one final check out before I died.

My checks are:

Night 1: LSB = green
Night 2: Slam = green
Night 3: Artanis = red

This supports the theory of grack telling the truth and slam / rayn not being SK. Which I still think will be the best plan of action going forward. If we assume he told the truth the game is won and we just need to kill JJD and LSB.

If we dont wanna assume he told the truth the SK can be between LSB, JJD, Slam and Rayn. Tbh I would still wanna lynch LSB and JJD if it came down to those four. They deffo seem to be the best SK candidates in my eyes and after I did some small amount of filterdiving yesterday.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 21 2013 21:05 GMT
#3615
Gimmi my check before you leave please
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 21 2013 21:08 GMT
#3616
Nice Rayn is SK, really well played man

##vote Rayn
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 21 2013 21:10 GMT
#3618
Yes I checked him, he is the SK. Town wins!
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 21 2013 22:13 GMT
#3622
Don't worry, I know you dont like me. But he is SK and we win when he comes and surrender or at next lynch
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 21 2013 22:16 GMT
#3624
I dont TBH I liked the heat I had on me, I felt very safe from the evil guys because of it
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 22 2013 00:48 GMT
#3632
Thanks for hosting the game, was fun to play mafia again
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 22 2013 02:41 GMT
#3645
On December 22 2013 10:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I also really did not like the N2 end, i was hoping the cop to cliam so i could shoot them on N3. I think it was quite poorly handled and might have cost me the game.


I assume you are talking about N3? I dont think i would have claimed, I was really struggling with it, cause I felt pretty safe from getting killed. I had a post ready tho just in case I decided to post 1 minute before. When Sent posted

On December 19 2013 05:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
NP


I panicked a bit and was wondering If I was still allowed to post, but I got a PM 21:42 saying he was gonna do the night post at 21:45. I kinda just timed out going back and forth on what to do. It might have been different if I had those 15 minutes to post, but atleast the lack of claim was not because I was not there yet or anything.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
December 22 2013 03:04 GMT
#3651
Just go sign DP

Link to Rayn + DP town game!

And game was good, but Day 3 kinda ruined it a bit. 3 modkills and 2 mafia basically outing themselves. Not much to be done for the modkills tho. I thought they were all fair.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 14:30:50
December 22 2013 14:09 GMT
#3670
On December 22 2013 20:28 marvellosity wrote:
Wow great blue play this game. Amazing cop checks and great heals.

Might be 4 of the best cop checks I've seen, also associated with the fact sidesprang played in a fashion that never really got him closed to being lynched or shot by mafia. Really well done actually.


Way to much praise. I can explain my play a bit and you will see it was not that good

Basically I'm a really new player. I played some games like 3 years ago because I think the concept is really cool. I was really bad and it was hard to play. Kinda like how I feel now, you will see in a game where I'm VT. I've watched like all the esports mafia streams and that is why I got back into the game. I also read the newbie guide and I thought I would try to be a not so active town, but rather make bigger posts and try to make good points.

Then on Day 1 I notice I get the cop role, I thought yay cool. Now I just need to act towny and survive for a few days so I can get some important checks in. My first post was a disaster and tbh it was very forced, I kinda just posted cause I wanted to contribute in some way. What I had was very little and I got called out pretty hard for it. I felt so bad and thought I just fucked the town over so bad by playing a retarded cop. Luckily most of the heat went away, dunno if it was because of my defence or they just felt there was bigger fish to fry.

Anyhow with most of the heat gone, I realized I could not really play that way. So on day 2 I just read peoples filters instead and went with my gut feeling. While doing this I noticed that people did not really go after me that much (except LSB which I just found kinda funny after a while, especially since I knew he was green).

So you can say, that my good town position was the result of a really bad start, and some damage control and adjusting.






Checks:

For my checks I did not want to check VA which was my biggest scumread because if I did and he came back green then I would have to stop going after him, and tbh I dont think I could have played that without painting a cop mark on my back. I liked tunneling him and I felt my points on him were valid even if he would have been misslynched D1 or D2 no one could really say I was scum because of it.

I decided to check LSB first night, but I dont really remember why.

I checked Slam because I had no idea what he was, and his voting just made it all more confusing. I felt a cop check is the only way to figure it out, so I did.

Night 3 I only had 2 real options in my mind. JJD and Artanis. I thought Artanis was way more likely to come up green, and that JJD would come up red. I felt JJD would most likely get lynched after grack anyhow, so I prefered to get a green check on Artanis. If he however came up red I would have to intervene and prolly claim. So I'm really glad he died that night,

The night 4 check was easy. the only two I could check was Rayn and JJD. I was kinda certain that JJD or LSB would be the SK. And the only thing that convince me otherwise would be a black check on Rayn, which I got. If he had selected investigation immunity it would have been tough. JJD would have died for sure, and flipped green. And making a case on rayn against the others would have been to hard I think.


TLDR: I fluked my way into a really good cop position, and I just tried to stay there. Which was not really hard cause it mostly meant that I did not have to post much I'm happy with the checks, dunno if ppl think the N3 one is greedy but I thought it was the best check at the time atleast.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16996
Shuttle 10860
FanTaSy 2244
Hyuk 888
Horang2 592
BeSt 468
Stork 271
Pusan 241
Mini 188
Last 137
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Killer 132
Zeus 122
Mind 97
sorry 64
Hyun 62
ggaemo 60
PianO 46
Snow 45
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
Sea.KH 28
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 26
Aegong 18
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe373
Counter-Strike
fl0m1884
byalli998
x6flipin236
Other Games
gofns27140
singsing2873
B2W.Neo573
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
Replay Cast
11h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.