• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8855 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:17 GMT
#6862
Wait onegu's rb was a one shot?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:18 GMT
#6863
No shoot me, I'll link with jayb and then we can lynch someone else tomorrow. I have a little over 400 hp left
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:19 GMT
#6866
What's so difficult to understand about my abilities mig?

300dmg shield
Mason link

150dmg shield on target and I
Mason+ jail someone
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:20 GMT
#6868
Super should be jumping at the chance to kill jayb and I in one fell swoop, why isn't he? Where is super in your suspicion list mig?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:21 GMT
#6869
On December 14 2013 00:19 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 00:18 Risen wrote:
No shoot me, I'll link with jayb and then we can lynch someone else tomorrow. I have a little over 400 hp left


lol. Are you sure you won't forget it and shield yourself for 300 instead?

Touche, but then you guys still end up killing me so...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:22 GMT
#6872
On December 14 2013 00:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 00:17 Risen wrote:
Wait onegu's rb was a one shot?

... That's what it says.

Oh I didn't know that. Whoops. Anyways, got rb'd d1 deal with it after I'm dead.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:23 GMT
#6874
On December 14 2013 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Yeah, we should do Risen his plan if we are going to kill JayB.

+1

Then lynch this guy
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:24 GMT
#6876
Oh, what does the lantern do again? I can't be bothered to look through everything when I'm about to die
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:26 GMT
#6878
On December 14 2013 00:24 Mig wrote:
Risen I still don't understand what mantra does tho. I get your normal abilities but you are saying mantra just does what puts the shield on both people that is it?

Can't use the same mantra'd ability twice in a row. That's it. Sent in that I'm linking with jayb. All kp on me plz I can't wait to be out of this game. Sorry rayn
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:30 GMT
#6884
On December 14 2013 00:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 00:26 Risen wrote:
On December 14 2013 00:24 Mig wrote:
Risen I still don't understand what mantra does tho. I get your normal abilities but you are saying mantra just does what puts the shield on both people that is it?

Can't use the same mantra'd ability twice in a row. That's it. Sent in that I'm linking with jayb. All kp on me plz I can't wait to be out of this game. Sorry rayn

Who are your scumreads?

You, jcarl for giving me the lantern, mocsta for lying about his 50kp, rayn for potentially lying about targeting mocsta, in that order. Oh and super but that's probably because he's awful. Lurkers, too.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:32 GMT
#6886
On December 14 2013 00:29 Mig wrote:
Also, Risen I thought you said that the damage sharing doesn't work on the first night you link. Because you guys aren't actually linked until after the night. So why are you acting like it does.

I was wrong and/or I forgot how my ability works and/or I should get host clarification I want thinking things through.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:33 GMT
#6888
On December 14 2013 00:32 Mig wrote:
jcarl did you really give fucking risen the lantern.

Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:35 GMT
#6889
On December 14 2013 00:33 Mig wrote:
If jcarl did not give Risen the lantern then best plan seems to be super rbs Risen and I finish him off with my 1 shot. If jcarl gave Risen the lantern then that plan is out the window.

I'm not using it so don't waste the rb and just 1 shot me. If I'm alive tomorrow lynch me. Cut and dry. Funny that usually town will have used their one shots by this point in the game, especially damaging ones, but that doesn't seem to concern you. I don't particularly care.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:44 GMT
#6896
The amount of care <=0

Something stopped the bro team from hooking up n1.

If I'm faking my claims shit doesn't add up but I don't want to put effort into pricing that to other people.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:45 GMT
#6899
On December 14 2013 00:42 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 00:22 Mig wrote:
Roffles if you are town can you please for the love of god just explain your mushrooms and say who you planted them on. Could solve a lot of the random possibilities out there.

Teemo's been gathering shrooms the last couple of nights, not planting them.

Roffles if we both live past tomorrow night I'm officially inviting you to the bro QT. Updated my pm to the host and I'm masoning rayn first, though.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:49 GMT
#6901
Also add me in LoL. KavuJustice
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:51 GMT
#6904
Hosts confirmed that my mason link transmits actions the night it goes into effect. Bro link cancelled sorry rayn. Hate link activated again on jayb (who I don't think I've even talked about all game)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:52 GMT
#6905
Yeah mig if you're town you gotta use your one shot. I may have been lying about whether I'd use the lantern or not as well... tehe
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:53 GMT
#6906
Wait no I actually want to be shot. Disregard wifom bomb I just dropped I was trolling. Shoot me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 13 2013 15:55 GMT
#6909
On December 14 2013 00:53 Mig wrote:
Risen if that is true how did this happen

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 02:17 Mid or Feed wrote:
Host correction:

HP Changes (totals):
Chezinu 900 damage
Mig 50 damage
VisceraEyes 50 damage
raynpelikoneet 100 damage
Risen 325 damage
Coagulation 50 damage
ticklishmusic 749 damage

HP Checks:


I cba to look at my role pm it's somewhere in rayn's qt log if you want to look it up but my link doesn't affect traps or items I think so that's probably how
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
SpeCial 120
ViBE110
Nathanias 70
ProTech39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12575
Rain 1534
GuemChi 988
Artosis 695
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox973
Mew2King72
Other Games
summit1g6411
shahzam698
WinterStarcraft485
JimRising 410
C9.Mang0339
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta21
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 32m
INu's Battles
10h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 32m
OSC
21h 47m
Replay Cast
22h 32m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.