• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9087 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:22 GMT
#2571
On December 04 2013 15:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 15:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
MZ what do you think of this:
I wonder what's up with the fact that VE in fact IS a highly influential player and capable of pushing lynches. Yet he did not try to push LSB lynch but still seemed to think LSB was a better lynch than bum.

Do you think VE is just lazy or does he have some other agenda of not really wanting to lynch LSB?
For me it didn't really seem like he was trying to lynch his top read.

yeah I agree with you actually. I had my vote on LSB and iirc there were a few others as well, if VE had really wanted to get a LSB lynch going (and that's what you usually do with your scumread), I would have expected to see a lot more out of VE to secure a lynch that imo should have gone through over bum. Saying he had an agenda is basically calling him scum imo so idk if I'd go that far to say he purposefully avoided it but it is strange.

fyi I read jcarl's filter and I don't have much to add, bum said some great stuff and I would not at all be opposed to a jcarl lynch but I feel LSB and geript possible are gonna be better lynches for tomorrow.
Where did your D1 magic VE read evaporate to?

Where is foundation to lynch Geript built?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:49 GMT
#2583
On December 04 2013 15:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
@mocsta still think VE is town, think it's strange he didn't hammer on LSB as rayns post implied ( if that's not the case I'll have to reevaluate).

I personally don't have foundation for a geript lynch but I've had a gut read all game and since people are discussing him I was gonna filter dive and see if there was foundation.
was or "are"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:59 GMT
#2586
On December 04 2013 15:55 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 15:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:46 geript wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:39 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:36 geript wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Also, people asking me to defend myself. I can't really defend myself for fakeclaiming role-denial. I like to be risky when I get the chance in mafia. This probably would have come back to bite me later, but this is much sooner then I expected, I was hoping to lead a lynch onto scum before I had to say anything.

Nobody cares about the fake claim. Like that's the least scummy thing you've done.


Usually I like to back things up with examples or at least fancy words. You have the rare talent or choosing not to do either.

You've never really accounted for Sandroba or Marv's points. You never really explained my points against you. You continue to push me as a scum read with no real reason for me to be scum when I'm the person who really started the counterwagon against your lynch. You never really came back and explained your reads on why the people who you suspect are scum. You're the person who faked going to Trynd but picked Lux and seem completely revolved around that while no one really suspects you for that.

You did come back with a chezinu-esque fucking poem with practically reads as a scumclaim. On top of that, you've completely fucking avoided talking about the counterwagon to your fucking lynch entirely. It's weird as shit and scummy. The fact that your defense is focused on bits of things that people don't really find you scummy for and not the big fucking elephants in the room is why people are so happy to jump on your wagon in part.

geript this post really comes across like you know he's going to flip town.

1. Is any of what I wrote wrong?
2. How so? Because I've done the same thing like multiple times as scum?

I had to read it a few times to get what VE meant.

When I first read this, I thought you were venting to Bumat

But, after a few reads I think VE is saying that you are overcompensating the "smack down".
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 07:07 GMT
#2589
Prob easier if VE explains what he meant in the first place.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 07:30 GMT
#2592
Decided to finally go through OP heroes.

this is probably Risen

Karthus - Requiem - Press 'R' to win! Once during the game you deal damage to 3 targets of your choosing. This must be used at least 12 hours before a deadline, and the thread will be notified that you have used your ultimate, but not on whom. May be used during the day or at night
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 08:04 GMT
#2600
I actually dont mind the focus on replacements. 5 / 30 is quite excessive and like you said, some of these guys are traditionally difficult to read.

(1) Kush,
I disagree.
I'm remember him being pretty calm/collected in Noir (as scum).
Further, I still like a relationship between him and jay.
I get that he used logic to defend Bum - but if you knew he was town, I think saying "town do both of these things" is not a difficult thing to bring to the thread.
The stuff you right feels like it is specific to Kush as opposed to other players.
Not that I have a problem with meta -- but like i said, kush burnt me hard in Noir.
If hes alive tomorrow, I will filter him in more detail; but so far I disagree.

(2) LSB
I'm in a similar mindset to you. You managed to word it a lot better with the use of "bluster"
I really don't see scum being so ballsy to enact an instant policy lynch + all the setup confrontation.
Happy to leave alone until later.

(3) Onegu
I would put firm null. The stuff you call out is unfortunately standard play for either alignment of Onegu -- but you seem to have some familiarity with him already??
Definitely need to keep an eye out for him, and I think he can be discerned if we give him a bit more time to showcase his scum reads -- pretty much all the analysts in BttB pegged him as town.

(4) Coag
I expect Coag to make useless posts, so an almost postless Coag is concerning. Agreed on the 1 day lay-off and no more.

(5) Prome
Yeah, towniest of the bunch by far off one post.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 08:19 GMT
#2601
I really can't follow that Jay read.
My only meta on him is from Nomination and my memory was that he was paranoid -- carefree doesn't ring a bell.

Like, I get you are trying to paint a picture of carefree; but I dont see how that apostrophe post conveys that message?
The pick selection was semi-discussed early game and holds some form of merit -- and there were 2 people that posted in the game that failed to submit #'s. Does this auto qualify both as town??

+ then you get that hes AFK towards the end of the lynch, suddenly gets called out and magically appears to vote the leading bandwagon.
I'm not sold on Jay being confirmed town in the slightest.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 08:42 GMT
#2604
Agreed in johnny.

It's why I wanted to see him interact with kush more.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 10:03 GMT
#2625
On December 04 2013 17:44 Promethelax wrote:
Who was the other player?

Will look into the jay thingo more when i get back home.

The other player to forget draft picks but had posted was

"ticklishmusic"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 02:59 GMT
#3035
(1) Im gonna be super busy over the next 48 hrs. Will of course be around at night, but days are going to be almost impossible.

(2) I only skimmed from last night but I think Jay is looking a lot better. The effort put into that "left-field" VE case is not congruent with the effort put into that early marv suspicion, so actually reads to me as genuine effort based on belief, not just for "funsies". i.e. he could have easily dropped a half-ass case on someone being discussed or even Marv.

(3) jonnylaw is looking the goods for D2.
He *STILL* isn't pushing his main read.
I get hes come in and had to defend himself, but normally town brush that stuff off and then get back into scum hunting.
Please lynch

(4)
Regarding hard-to-read lurkers/replacements,
need to juggle pressuring jonny with being able to put suitable pressure onto lurkers:
Rean, Kenpachi, Onegu, Coag, SS, Austin

I think people like Onegu, SS, Austin will be able to show tonwiness without pressure - i.e. they should be able to come to the thread themself (if town)

Out of those 3 i'm concerned most about about SS because in LXII he had no present but was still memorable.
I actually forgot he was in this game until recently raised.. this is a problem. Even if he is busy, when he comes in he should be able to deliver some impetus (i would imagine if he is town.. since apparently he has no valid meta; its part of why I auto-assume a pleasant/pliable SS would be a scum SS).
Austin I have forgotten about as well, but hes still in another game so I dunno how much to value his absence. He can (proven) post as either alignment so absence is probably a null tell.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 02:59 GMT
#3036
On December 05 2013 11:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I just lost my job. I may or may not have time for this. Definitely not until next phase. Sorry guys.

Shit.. sorry dude.. Wow.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:19 GMT
#3040
(This is why I like 1 hr resolution

I really want to get back to work but keep f5'n)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:20 GMT
#3041
wtf.. marv replaced?

not VE?

GG prome.

only 1 night kill.. how odd. Good protects I spose?

##Vote: jonnylaw
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:29 GMT
#3049
On December 05 2013 12:23 Mig wrote:
Wtf marv!

I got hit by 100 kp

So

Sandroba - 1KP
Mig - 100KP
Prome - >950KP

... the 1KP is really odd. No idea what that is?

Khazix had KP between 75 - 250KP, so the 100KP could be a power?


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:33 GMT
#3054
On December 05 2013 12:32 OdinOfPergo wrote:
This little tid-bit is nagging at me so bad now.
We have 3 townie flips with the resulting modkill on Kurumi.
Out of all 3 confirmed town none of them have a team name.
Koshi and Rayn both claimed to have a team name.
If any other townies got one they should mention this.

I'm not familiar with LoL.

Whats a team name?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:35 GMT
#3060
On December 05 2013 12:29 Mocsta wrote:
Sandroba - 1KP
Mig - 100KP
Prome - >950KP
VE - 250KP

Its obviously not smart if town to prob claim his KP if you did it.

But this may help town with abilities to deduce scum KP .
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:37 GMT
#3063
On December 05 2013 12:35 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Basically each team of players has a team name.
Pohmanduu, Faker etc are on SKT.
Doublelift is on CLG (Counter Logic Gaming.)

Ahh k

I wont give my player name. but Im on a team (that you didnt state)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:39 GMT
#3070
On December 05 2013 12:37 OdinOfPergo wrote:
That's actually a really nice catch Geript.

U mean Rean right? <regarding Risen and the RB>
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:42 GMT
#3076
On December 05 2013 12:40 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Mocsta if your on a team you might as well out it. From what I can tell other your player name could be used against you.
The only explanation for certain townies having a team name instead of all of us would be mod specific flavor from the different people writing them. I just think that's a really strange inconsistency to make. But if that is the case there is literally no use for said teamname other than flavor purposes and you should just out it.

Team Alternate.

Then some crap about ELO and playing in a specific country. blah blah.

/over-head.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:48 GMT
#3081
(1) OK guys I gotta shoot off will be back after work in a couple hours.

(2) Yeah its disappointing marv is not here, but we can still lynch scum. He was one guy out of 29 left

(3) Please join me onto jonnylaw
He was one of Promes (confirmed town) best reads ; and his read was congruent with my own thoughts.

Lets do this !!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Killer 72
Sea.KH 64
Dewaltoss 61
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
Yoon 27
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1324
kRYSTAL_124
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns41221
singsing2110
B2W.Neo671
hiko426
byalli324
crisheroes299
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX108
Rex96
Mew2King95
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 33m
Replay Cast
9h 18m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.