• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7025 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 24 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:52 GMT
#2431
Geript

Hillarious
On December 04 2013 11:50 Roffles wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Bum

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:58 GMT
#2444
Geript

My point was that he was throwing his vote away.

Granted consolidation isnt required at this point its still more trollish than I would expect.

I take it that you disagree?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 03:03 GMT
#2451
On December 04 2013 12:01 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:58 Mocsta wrote:
Geript

My point was that he was throwing his vote away.

Granted consolidation isnt required at this point its still more trollish than I would expect.

I take it that you disagree?

I don't think that when a lynch is this far ahead with time to kill and ODD type person wouldn't mind fucking with people just to fuck with people. With 4 people on LSB and 4 on jay, very low odds that his vote makes any difference. I don't read into it as more than trollish and slightly town leaning as scum get random attention for that when it's not like he's not already going to be under fire as being a lurker.

Considering I have caught you before for doing stealth votes.

And we all know that you would unvote and vote the accuser I dont see what the problem is.

Why cant we ask Roffles to take accountability?

Even if he was town realising consolidation is not required; how do we know hes not going to do this again next cycle.
Premature cockblock from you, I thinks.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 03:15 GMT
#2461
sigh...

Geript... This is why we need accountability. Theres not really much I can say about Roffles good or bad because its in that stupid fucking in between.


Whered Jay go?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 03:17 GMT
#2462
Can someone pls shoot Jay this cycle.

Gives me a convenient town read when my vote is on him.
The guy conveniently disappears once he notices he not under any pressure.
Actually liked Bums poem.

.....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 03:21 GMT
#2465
On December 04 2013 12:19 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 12:15 Mocsta wrote:
sigh...

Geript... This is why we need accountability. Theres not really much I can say about Roffles good or bad because its in that stupid fucking in between.


Whered Jay go?

Honestly I'm way more concerned with Coagulation than Roffles.

Is Coag in this game?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 03:23 GMT
#2468
On December 04 2013 12:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah he replaced another unreadable troll. Lucky us.

BM.. i see.

Coag barely posts as town. Does he post as scum on OMGUS?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 04:53 GMT
#2517
Rayn
Is the plan with Koshi: we don't care?

Cos he has to be pro-town regardless of alignment?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 05:10 GMT
#2524
On December 04 2013 14:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You still have never providedany actual evidence why what you have said about Oats makes him scum.

Maybe, but I dunno if that is grounds to call Geript scum.

I actually think hes playing pretty well --> not shitting up the thread etc.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 05:23 GMT
#2530
On December 04 2013 14:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 14:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You still have never providedany actual evidence why what you have said about Oats makes him scum.

Because what I said wasn't something I can look at in an objective way and prove to you. I don't think you're obvious town like a number of people think. But equally it's not and it wasn't going to be productive for me to get into a shitfest with you over it. Yah I think he's scum and I'm going to ride his ass until I either die, prove it to everyone, he dies or I'm convinced he's town.
If its any consolation I think you are both town.
Can we put this aside and get back to the real scum hunting.

I don't think Bum was a scum pushed lynch. Marv/Sandroba were quite influential in the push, and Bum himself didn't do a convincing job in the defense.

But Bum raised an interesting point: Look at the people that called him town easily.

jonny + Kush

Jonny is interesting. His reason for thinking bum is town, was cos bum called him town.
I think this is pretty weak.
Further, I havent seen him try to develop his read on Kush (which was meant to be his prime target).

I still think there is potential here, thoughts?


Kush is also interesting.
Mainly because he called me town + was pretty emphatic that Bum was town.
We also know that a "correct Kush, is a scum Kush".
Further, he is saying hes OK with a Jay lynch (instead of Bum).

I still think Jay is scum (and we *know* Kush loves to bus) so this association is interesting (even without a flip)
Thoughts?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 05:38 GMT
#2537
On December 04 2013 14:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 14:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
please, someone give me a few filters to read. Who was the primary force behind the bum lynch? Why are we talking about lynching geript after the bum lynch?

I'm rereading the thread but I'm asking these questions as well because I want to hear different views on what happened.

I am interested in heraing what's your reasoning behind definitely not considering geript lynch next?
Hey,

whilst you are waiting for Geript to respond to your case above.

Want to weigh in on johnny/Kush?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 05:38 GMT
#2538
On December 04 2013 14:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
ok guys keep in mind my last post was somewhere in the 90s pages so I have a lot of ground to cover. I've been suspicious of geript so I am more than willing to consider a geript lynch, I just like to understand what changed to get other people to agree with me.

I'm not being lazy oats, I just wanna know if I should watch for anything.

Jesus... read the 30 pages then come back will ya.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 05:51 GMT
#2543
Just because Marv/Sandroba are influential, certainly doesn't mean they are the end all, be all.

Further, by discussing these things now: we might be putting them in the right direction and saving them time that can be used to further refine the reads.

With Geript, I simply think its better if he addresses your case. He should be more than apt to.

Even if he is scum, thats 1 of 6.
You don't seem to think that jonny, kush or jay is scum. (Nor Marv/Sandroba)

Any leads on any of the other 5?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 05:56 GMT
#2548
Fuck this shit.

Ima all happy that Rayn wants to be a new man when it comes to chucking the shits.

But its pretty disrepectful that we aren't worth his time to discuss reads.

"OoOoO because marv/sandroba are influential this game I will only talk with them"
i.e. I wanna start a vet circle jerk

I have a vote and its worth as much as anyone elses....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 05:57 GMT
#2549
I prob said that in haste.
I was expecting a reply earlier given your spammy nature.

Apologies..

Lemme look into Risen.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:01 GMT
#2551
I think Risen is <OK>.

Hes playing pretty selfish which is why I don't mind him.

i.e. his posting about stuff thats important to him (role claims etc) and I don't really see how hes pushing a scum agenda with his posts -- which is more what I expect from him.

He said his role is self-evident, so I suppose after the night phase it may be clearer what he is based on role pick/usage.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:02 GMT
#2552
If the above is too vague. I would say Risen is a soft town lean.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:03 GMT
#2554
On December 04 2013 14:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Mocsta i am not saying i will not discuss things with you, because i am more than willing to do so.
I am just saying i am not going to yell here geript is scum and get into an argument with him because i don't want to do it now.
Noted. I think that is a fair position (regarding Geript).

I agree with his case breakdown though. Some of what you said is annoying as the end-user (e.g. shits on ya plan) .. but I dont see why a townie wouldnt/couldnt do that either.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:08 GMT
#2559
On December 04 2013 15:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
On December 04 2013 14:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Mocsta i am not saying i will not discuss things with you, because i am more than willing to do so.
I am just saying i am not going to yell here geript is scum and get into an argument with him because i don't want to do it now.
Noted. I think that is a fair position (regarding Geript).

I agree with his case breakdown though. Some of what you said is annoying as the end-user (e.g. shits on ya plan) .. but I dont see why a townie wouldnt/couldnt do that either.

I don't care about someone telling me your plan is bad in case they have something better to offer. Which geript hasn't.
I won't get into this too much (i.e. this is the last I will say).
To me, ppl shit on plans all the time (in real life) cos its easy.

Coming up with an alternative is always difficult, and often is what separates leaders from sheep.

I think shitting on you would be malicious if you were discredited in the process. I dont recall this happening - hence null.





Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 06:20 GMT
#2570
On December 04 2013 15:11 Promethelax wrote:
Hey all, I'm here. I'm reading I have dick all idea of what has happened/is happening. I have some setup stuff (all I've read is the set up, sue me) which has probably been discussed but in case it hasn't needs to be discussed.

1) for my own personal benefit I'd like to request the list which I'm sure someone has of number/role claims.

2) this is a game where the sign up list can and will be changed. Does anyone have a record of the sign ups list at the beginning of d1? If so that should be made public as more information to town is good and I'll bet money that scum has the list (assuming they don't suck) so we won't be giving them anything by making it public.
More importantly I want that list public now so that in endgame 2v1 lylo we don't have some lazy townies who didn't pay any attention and will miss the modconfirmed scum because they couldn't be assed to do the work to find said scum.
In a game of this size I'm sure that by endgame, no matter how well or poorly town as a whole does the best and most involved townies will be dead. ces't la vie.

I'm going to be reading the thread, its my fiance's birthday and I've been partying with her all night but she is worn out and asleep now. I think I'll be able to read the whole thread tonight but we'll see. Is there anyone or anything I should be looking at particularly?

(1) See LSB filter

(2) First draft pick list is around page31 I think.. or alternatively filter OP 3rd post = Mid or Feed

(3) I'm really struggling to read LSB in general, so if you want to put a fresh perspective that I would appreciate it.

Otherwise, some Persons of Interest to consider:
Kush, Jay, Jonnylaw, some say Geript or VE.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 44
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King271
Other Games
summit1g8275
WinterStarcraft643
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1011
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur654
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 22m
INu's Battles
5h 22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 22m
OSC
16h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 22m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.