• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6723 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 03 2013 17:21 GMT
#2059
To clarify: gtrsrs is pontificating on useless shit that is easy to do as either alignment.

This is worse than feigning contribution as its putting me off reading anything he writes.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 00:10 GMT
#2202
On December 04 2013 02:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Also question for rayn and marv (anybody else may answer aswell but I want those opinions especially): are there any kind of roles that should definitely claim in your opinion?

I'm not really setup-man so I don't have any particular opinion other than what I've already stated - claimed VTs should claim what they tried to choose originally.

There are probably ones that I missed but this includes
Rean
Mocsta
OdinofPergo


I'm sure various claiming will be useful at some point but I don't think that point is now.
I have alluded to my hero pick several times.

c'mon its not hard

"play with myself"

I also said I think jonnylaw "stole" it
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 00:31 GMT
#2218
On December 04 2013 09:11 marvellosity wrote:
Why are you hinting? If it's that obvious why do you keep playing around with it?

I literally know nothing of LoL champions having never played LoL in my life.

All I'm hearing is that you're a wanker. That isn't helping me.

Fiddlestix

LOL...I dont play LoL either, but I thought the pun was good.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 00:35 GMT
#2225
On December 04 2013 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
"I lurk superhard as scum" ------> goes missing for 24h and comes in with a terrible, generic +1 vote with no thought behind it.

Actually this also ties in with what you said before about influentials leading the bum lynch and mafia may be forced to unwillingly oblige.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 00:38 GMT
#2229
On December 04 2013 09:35 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
"I lurk superhard as scum" ------> goes missing for 24h and comes in with a terrible, generic +1 vote with no thought behind it.

What do you think of the paranoid argument.
The more I think about it, the more I realise that a paranoid town Jay would be more pessimistic of people in general.
The focus on Marv seems doesn't make sense with the jump to Bum.

When I played with jay in nomination; he was unpredictable and confused as town (i.e. would flip reads instantly on new information). He's not showing any signs of this paranoia; its all suspicion that could have been said pre-game... as his reasoning for marv being scum weren't in-game related.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 00:50 GMT
#2242
On December 04 2013 09:45 Mig wrote:
Does anyone have experience with jay's town game and how much effort he generally puts in?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=395690&user=jaybrundage&view=all

On December 04 2013 09:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 09:35 geript wrote:
On December 04 2013 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
"I lurk superhard as scum" ------> goes missing for 24h and comes in with a terrible, generic +1 vote with no thought behind it.

What do you think of the paranoid argument.
The more I think about it, the more I realise that a paranoid town Jay would be more pessimistic of people in general.
The focus on Marv seems doesn't make sense with the jump to Bum.

When I played with jay in nomination; he was unpredictable and confused as town (i.e. would flip reads instantly on new information). He's not showing any signs of this paranoia; its all suspicion that could have been said pre-game... as his reasoning for marv being scum weren't in-game related.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:05 GMT
#2259
On December 04 2013 10:04 bumatlarge wrote:
Also, Rean, I'm fairly certain Roffles meant that a Olayer would be better off dead in the game. As in they are bad townie.

I think its non-alignment indicative.

I have asked players to replace out as both alignments. Its a wanker thing to do in general though, but I dont think its worth further discussion considering he was warned for it.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:45 GMT
#2321
On December 04 2013 10:42 jaybrundage wrote:
Hmm the wagon isn't going as hard on me as i thought. Maybe i should of saved that for later : /

Hey VE I should get a Lol Smurf with BEST MISLYNCH NA

hmm I thought i voted bum last night.
WIFOM defense after WIFOM denfese
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:54 GMT
#2331
On December 04 2013 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay


Not mad friend, just disappointed.

Dont copy me.

Doesnt count if its not in the vote thread.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:55 GMT
#2334
On December 04 2013 10:51 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
SS what is this wishy washy shit. Why arent you pushing a lynch?


mind your own business. what are you pushing? Why are you even in this game?

What are you pushing? You're still on the no vote list.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:59 GMT
#2341
On December 04 2013 10:58 OdinOfPergo wrote:
@Bum the only reason I'm not voting you is I'm pretty sure you're going to go through anyway..
And if you don't you're going to shoot yourself in the foot tomorrow.


I don't get this line of thought. Vote for your best read.

Is it Jay or Bum?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:01 GMT
#2346
On December 04 2013 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
It is a sweet post but why oh why do you take the little time you have to rhyme instead of trying to convince us that you are town? I will never understand this kind of behaviour it was the same with iamp in noir.

Shameless +1

I wish he detailed why Geript is scum too. I find it highly unlikely that jcarl/Geript shared scum to scum interactions.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:07 GMT
#2353
On December 04 2013 11:03 OdinOfPergo wrote:
My best read of LSB isn't going to go through tonight.
I think the main defense against his lynch is stupid.

My thought on the subject is:
People's defense on LSB is mainly; Bum claimed he'd pick Tryn. Unless he's scum together with LSB there is no way LSB would pick Tryn.
I find this logic retarted especially after Bum himself said "Any sane townie would never pick Tryn".
I mean that statement implies that if he's town, he will infact, not pick tryn.
It's how I'm viewing it and to disregard the rest of LSB's post because of it is stupid.

I dont see how LSB/Bum can both be scum.

Thats a pretty heavy bus so early into the game. *Maybe* they didnt think it woudl take off; but seems like a stupid move to bus two experienced players first thing.

I find LSB filter so convoluted I'm giving him benefit of the doubt over Bum.
At least with Bum theres some glaring inconsistencies which I don't understand and he hasn't made an effort to enlighten us about either.

Between Bum/Jay: I like both as a lynch.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:14 GMT
#2365
On December 04 2013 11:10 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:07 Mocsta wrote:
At least with Bum theres some glaring inconsistencies which I don't understand and he hasn't made an effort to enlighten us about either.


Please keep asking, I think it's important for me to answer at this point.

I dont have a specific question. This was my take on your filter
Its kinda hard to ask something directly because what happened, happened - if you get my drift.
On December 04 2013 01:07 Mocsta wrote:
*snip*
Bumatlarge
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 23:56 bumatlarge wrote:
On November 30 2013 23:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Vote: Graves


good

##Unvote
##Vote: Urgot


I know you went afk Mocsta, but if you do come back, please unvote caitlyn and vote LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE ;_;

I dont like this post. To me its overplayed enthusiasm. Realistically, did my vote make a difference to the outcome?
I just dont see the point to it other than filler.


- I noticed in his list of heroes split into town/defensive/mafia that my hero is not listed - even though it had KP.
This makes me wonder what else was left out? Prob a null point, with so many heroes its hard to keep on top of them all.

Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 17:19 bumatlarge wrote:
Mocsta, vote jcarl. You already figured out he was scum before I did.
I don't like this. I never called jcarl scum. Ironically, I take issue with bum here for the blatant appeal to ego

- I'm struggling to follow his train of thought. Still very setup focused
- I dont get his stance on JL. Regarding the accidental vote, I'm not even sure if Bum is reading carefully if he points this out as non-accidental?
- His read on LSB (who I haven't read yet) looks like hes leaving himself a backdoor.
- I dont see where the Geript reads materialised?
- I do like how persistent he is with Jcarl, but I dont know why he is so *certain* of this read. It felt really odd in tone to be included with his SK retort.


Overall
I'm really struggling to understand his line of thought/reasoning.
Pick Phase he read like an excited kid gleefully figuring out which present to unwrap on Christmas Day.
Im not getting that anymore. I think its unusual for town to be so stubborn on a lynch candidate this early. I think he also backpedaled his read on LSB when pressured by Marv in a scummy/wishy-washy way.
I'm really disliking the continued setup speculation about powers and ultimates etc as well.

Yeah, I can definitely vote this slot.
##Vote: Bumatlarge
*snip*
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:31 GMT
#2388
Austin, you made a point to compare Rean filter in BttB

But he was scum there???
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:38 GMT
#2398
Austin.
FYI
an extract from BttB regarding Rean scum meta

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 22 2013 02:37 Mocsta wrote:
Small tidbit, whilst looking for Rayn in the TL db to check mislynch history, i saw Rean:

Insane Mafia 2 Town Police Tough Guy Killed Night 2
TL Mafia XXXVIII Town Vanilla Town Killed Night 3
Sleeper Cell Mafia Mafia Sleeper Agent Modkilled Day 1
Pick Their Power Mafia Town Psychic Survived

I know Sleepcell is from 2011 but check teh filter
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=210416&user=Rean&view=all
He has like 2 posts, but they are SO aggressive.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&user=Rean&view=all
In Pick Their Poewr he is quite casual and short posts.


Rean gameplay doesnt really fit into either of those filters + its from 2011 and things change.
BUT, what i do think is that it shows quite clearly his mentality when scum.

Hesistant to talk, and high-strung/angry.
On November 22 2013 11:52 Rean wrote:
*snip*
but wanted to comment on mocsta mentioning old games:

I cant remember why but I know I was so frustrated from RL issues during the sleeper cell game that I didnt focus on it at all and the few posts I made were total shit. I got modkilled for lack of voting and banned for it and I totally deserved it and sat out the bans. You probably shouldn't be using it for meta purposes.

going to sleep now, hopefully i'll feel better tomorrow.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:40 GMT
#2405
Roffles with the timely unvote.. jeez
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:43 GMT
#2409
I would love to hear more about this stealth vote

On December 04 2013 11:42 Roffles wrote:
##Vote VE

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:44 GMT
#2412
3minutes between the votes lol?

Dont you do that type of stuff spontaneously?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:51 GMT
#2425
On December 04 2013 11:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:44 Mocsta wrote:
3minutes between the votes lol?

Dont you do that type of stuff spontaneously?

I don't like this push from you. If he's doing it to egg VE on then doing it separately gets the double shot in on VE.

double shot?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17580
Rain 1566
GuemChi 679
NaDa 24
Bale 19
sSak 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm234
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g6351
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King101
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft555
C9.Mang0186
ViBE128
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1003
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo298
• Stunt289
Other Games
• Scarra706
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 7m
INu's Battles
8h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 7m
OSC
19h 22m
Replay Cast
20h 7m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.