• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8963 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 09 2013 23:31 GMT
#5535
I have to go for the rest of the night but murder coag.

I really wonder why my shot on MZ did not work. I doubt very much that mafia would waste a rb on me when my attack only does 125 dmg. So either kassadin stopped my attack or something protected MZ. If the hosts reply that roleblocking does not stop inventions then there is a chance the invention would have worked but MZ lied about using his clone n1 and used it n2 stopping the invention and my shot.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 03:33 GMT
#5569
Mz - n1 I got 825 back as my result. N-2 I got nothing back so my shot did not hit you. Either it was stopped or you were protected.

coag didnt have to post in the thread so seems he was just being a monkey.

Does anyone have the updated sign up list? Need to see who else is going to take damage.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 03:46 GMT
#5574
Yea, I would guess the op is up to date? Just checked and some people are in different spots

would a role block prevent an inventors item from working or just that players powers

Mocsta I kind of doubt coag suicided just to give someone town cred. Would not be worth it at all. We shouldnt immediately assume anyone who took splash is definitely town of course tho.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 15:20 GMT
#5707
People yelling at koshi about the ambulance radio are being dumb. Police radio was discussed n2 and sandroba said it was a bad idea. We have almost no investigative roles if koshi had a police radio you would have seen that our only dt decided it would be a good idea to check the guy who can block himself off for 2 cycles.

Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 16:23 GMT
#5747
VE why are you claiming who you are shooting in the middle of the night...... Are you just never worried about role blocks?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 16:28 GMT
#5752
Did you send in the order for this already, shouldn't you have checked with the hosts about whether you can use both powers first? A check is way way more important than your laser which wont even kill anyone.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 16:29 GMT
#5755
VE that is a bullshit excuse, if you are town you are playing truly awful this game. I am not sure I believe you would play this terribly.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 16:31 GMT
#5758
I wouldn't need to point out how scummy you are if every action you did wasn't scummy. You havent done a single thing to help the town the entire game.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 17:26 GMT
#5784
sand you really think there is a a scum team of
-JonnyLaw
-Rean
-Roffles
-Oatsmaster
-coag

???

With me/you/marv/supersoft/VE/LSB/BC/MZ town? Even if you move 1 of them over I find it hard to believe the scum team is virtually all useless lurkers.

Oats looks pretty much exactly like XLIII where he was useless the entire game as town.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 17:30 GMT
#5785
I can get on board JL being mafia. Rean/roffles meh, could be but not a lot of evidence to point towards it.

Do you think roffles as mafia would vote switch repeatedly day1 without posting in thread, drawing attention to himself just to annoy VE. Then votes for himself and basically just stops playing? I mean it is possible but looks more like a townie who doesn't care at all.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 17:40 GMT
#5793
On December 11 2013 02:31 sandroba wrote:
I really don't think MZ is scum given that Coag and JL were not on austin.


This seems like a pretty weak reason for someone to be town. JL hasn't even flipped and coag is coag he just randomly puts his vote wherever. You can't expect him to vote optimally to save a possible teammate. If anything if you look at the vote timing his vote put roffles in the lead to be lynched right after MZ had taken over the lead. So doesn't really mesh with mz being town and roffles being scum either.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 17:42 GMT
#5796
LSB who do you think is mafia? You pop in to make comments on random things like inventions quite a bit but I don't really see you commenting on who is scum.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 17:46 GMT
#5802
On December 11 2013 02:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meh, what really gets my goat is that there were so many replacements that we ran out RIGHT when I needed one.

Anyway, you guys should just lynch me tomorrow to clear the air. I've used my laser and my checks have apparently been bad so fuck it right? I'm useless, and people think I'm scum, just lynch me and get some clarity up in this piece.


Now isn't the time for a pity party VE. If you are town you can prove it by helping. I may call your actions scummy but I am looking for the best possible play here and it is why I continue to talk to you and ask you questions.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 17:52 GMT
#5806
On December 11 2013 02:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's not a pity party - I'm not the one who mentioned my RL problems sand is. I'm talking about the game here - I've been trying to help, and you ignore that to say that I'm useless. Let me show you what useless looks like friend.


Not referring to your RL problems.

I just mean this, since I have said you haven't helped town you will just take your ball and go home instead of putting any effort into helping. People have called me useless many times, I was annoyed last game when supersoft insulted me repeatedly and talked about how terrible I must be but I don't cry about it, if you are town then suck it up and show me I am wrong.



Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 18:36 GMT
#5851
How exactly do we know scum has kassadin?

Also fuba you tried to do damage to risen last night but you say it was blocked? Risen took 325 damage. JTA you gave him 225 or something? Who dealt the rest?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 18:43 GMT
#5857
rayne is such an emotional drama queen, both games I have played with you, you freak out over nothing and call everyone bad. This is mafia, it isn't life or death. Just play the game.

Sand can you post a case on JL or at least explain how you are so sure. I have been suspicious of JL but I would like more than just your word that he is scum before we focus the entire town's kp on him.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 18:45 GMT
#5862
Btw I have a one shot ability that does extra damage. I think it is possible we could kill someone in 1 night with focused kp but I would like to be sure before using it.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 20:36 GMT
#5923
So supers power is going to tell us oats/jay's roles?

Looking at the draft order it seems like JL is the only one who could reasonably try for kassadin. Unless someone took a gamble on it late in the draft. If we believe scum have kassadin seems like a pretty good target.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 20:47 GMT
#5925
So how much damage can we dish out? Super cant shoot, jta cant shoot? My one shot can do 350. What else do we have?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 10 2013 20:57 GMT
#5928
Well if we don't have enough damage I would suggest we stack what we can on JL tonight, I can use my 125 hp reading attack, see where he is at. Then we can lynch someone else tomorrow and shoot JL during the night.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 211
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13442
Hyuk 470
Soma 178
Stork 177
actioN 127
Rush 125
EffOrt 86
Mong 78
Bisu 75
Shinee 69
[ Show more ]
Killer 58
NotJumperer 56
Yoon 51
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 47
Shine 43
Noble 30
Sharp 30
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 9
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2042
League of Legends
JimRising 429
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1219
shoxiejesuss747
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
Other Games
gofns26821
summit1g7726
singsing1192
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
BasetradeTV146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• StrangeGG 14
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV169
• lizZardDota2157
League of Legends
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Shiphtur711
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
34m
INu's Battles
1h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 34m
OSC
12h 49m
Replay Cast
13h 34m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.