• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6735 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 18 2013 23:15 GMT
#7746
lol I'm the fake claimer lynch real doctor as town

I have precedent
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 19 2013 01:38 GMT
#7753
No he's not

He's been pushing me like u.

Lynch oats next is my guess
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 19 2013 01:56 GMT
#7757
(1)
<b>SS,</b>
Bus me already ffs, you can't save me

<b>Kush, </b>
If sandroba picks on you tomorrow just tell him to fuck off, maybe add some WIFOM how you are changing up your meta. Realistically you've been bussing me pretty good so I doubt it will go there anyways.

(2)
<B>Stick with the plan</b>
*PUSH* the lynch onto JayB first. Everyone is suspicious of him and it should be easy to sell him as bussing me once Mig sniffed me.

Backup plan if JAT kills JayB is Oats. Just use Rayn story about multiple scum picking the same numbers + his hard defense of MZ.

(3) For the NKs tonight
<b>Stick with the plan</b>
Keep whittling them down for the blitzkrieg

BUT...I'm thinking jcarl is going to fake the lantern and box himself so don't bother there - unless he gives you the lantern again SS. Then kill him.

Koshi and Rayn have some dmg but we dunno the heal. I reckon 500kp to Rayn should seal the deal.
With the remaining KP I reckon split it onto Koshi + Sandroba.

Sorry guys I couldnt fight the lynch. Good luck and <b>Stick with the plan !!</b>
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 24 2013 00:05 GMT
#8403
GG town. I think this game was over from Day1. The only thing that kept us running was Marv being replaced. No1 has discussed this post-game but I thought it made a big difference.

Congrats to Kush for never letting go of that read.

Kita, there are a few things I would do differently if this game was replayed but you were spot on that scum were all doing their own thing. This game was basically 7 SKs vs town - unfortunately.

Marv, I think I chose Fiddlestix cos he was a KP hero that was not being discussed.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 24 2013 01:10 GMT
#8407
On December 24 2013 09:53 kushm4sta wrote:
My reasons for why mocsta was scum were so good. Then sandroba comes along with something that barely makes sense and everyone listens to him.

Like i got your reasons:
i.e. I interpretted Austin comments in the worst way possible.

But i dont see why it was enough for a 180 read on me.

Others agreed (IIRC Rayn) that my interpretation was valid; and Austin never questioned I read it that way either.


In my opinion, the closest someone got to a genuine case on me was JAT with:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 19 2013 06:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, I took my time and went trough Mocstas filter. I don't think I will move my vote today if he doesn't come back and impresses me.

The interactions with MZ do look kinda faked.
Day 2 he campaigned for austin till the wagon was really picking up steam with influential players on it. Then he abandoned it, voted MZ and peaced (stating he wouldn't come back before deadline). He couldn't have known how much heat MZ would get at that point so this to me looks like distancing from a austin or roffles mislynch (both were way in the front at that time) and parking his vote on a scumbuddy to look good later. He was also the first (I think) to propose that scum Coag wouldn't have made the drama about shooting MZ if MZ was scum. Putting MZ as second best scumread from now on and doesn't vote him till directly before deadline.
The bus on JL looks hard but at the end of the dayphases Mocsta always finds a way to vote someone else over him (JL is always only his second best scumread when it gets important). How he voted bum is especially fishy. He also wanted us to use a lynch instead of shooting JL when this was planned.
He doesn't call Onegu and Coag town but he tries to buy time for them at some point.
There is this little detail about his usage of <b></b> that rayn pointed out.
He has oats as a soft townread for the whole game it seems. I think oats is scummy.

Also it is interesting how he instantly asks rayn who he taunted after risen and rayn received dmg.
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 20:04 Mocsta wrote:
On December 11 2013 19:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 19:56 Mocsta wrote:
Rayn, who did you taunt?

scum who is lying, most likely.

I thought if you taunt someone, you redirect their action to you @ 50%

+ I thought you + RIsen were some sort of lovers?

Looks like to me, you taunted 50KP out of someone, and it lover reflected to Risen?



This post came up before rayn revealed that he taunted Mocsta. Hmm.


This stuff + the lengthy discussed HP/25 dmg/marksman business is enough for me to not feel bad about leaving my vote on Mocsta.


Having said that, I most likely wouldn't have lied about my HP as town. So that was a valid reason to lynch, but frustrating reason nonetheless.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 24 2013 03:37 GMT
#8414
On December 24 2013 11:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Mocsta how would you have done things differently? Do you mean you yourself or something that we (hosts) should have done balance-wise?

(1)
I would have changed up the night kills somewhat.

I think Night1 was more than reasonable.
After that, I valued people that werent onto me too much and forgot how quickly the game can turn around.

In hindsight, Koshi really needed to be eliminated so thats a big lesson I learnt.
Sandroba was difficult, of course we wanted him dead but that reflect was really fucking with my head.

(2)
I would have PM you guys for VT flavour before screwing myself over. That was a really bad mistake.

Truth is: When I got my VT PM, it was red - so for whatever reason when I got my VT ability to move the list (which I thought was scummy in general) and was hearing about townies getting abilities to shoot 50KP I was like wtf.. is this a balance mechanism.

Sigh



WoS, as I said in ObsQT: This was a really well setup game and run impeccably.

Modkills sucked for scum, cos a lot of them were potential mislynches - but this is a constant in any game so it just is what it is.

The real shame of this game was the amount of VTs. Would have been *REAL* hectic if somehow everyone had a hero.

One thing I want to applaud you for is the transparency in resolving actions.
Especially towards the end-game, this was used by all parties still in the game.
So massive kudos to this.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 24 2013 04:19 GMT
#8417
Priorities of actioons and traps etc

I felt host interaction wasn't required as it was spelt out clearly.

There were no arguments about why things occurred which is rare in my experience.
Prev 1 22 23 24 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17580
Rain 1566
GuemChi 679
NaDa 24
Bale 19
sSak 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm234
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g6351
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King101
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft555
C9.Mang0186
ViBE128
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1003
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo298
• Stunt289
Other Games
• Scarra706
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 7m
INu's Battles
8h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 7m
OSC
19h 22m
Replay Cast
20h 7m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.