• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12013 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 05 2013 17:54 GMT
#3509
Oh forgot

##Vote: OdinOfPergo
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 05 2013 18:28 GMT
#3526
On December 06 2013 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Onegu, you should talk with rayb about your OdinOfPergo case. rayn is Odin his mentor.

But I like your case. Way better than all those cases you make on me all the time :D




SCUM!!!! Still think you were scum in LXIII reguardless of what your flip says.

Anyway odin is scum. Austin I will look at his play doesnt resemble his lxiii play with only 2 pages but idk I cant call anyone out for activity.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 06 2013 02:12 GMT
#3669
On December 06 2013 10:41 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Mmmmmk, Hi guys!

Just caught up in the thread... and well, I have some filter diving to do.
It will probably take a good bit of time since I want to actually think about what I just finished reading with some thought but I'll try to get it done tonight.

My main focus tonight/tomorrow morning will be Austin, Rean, VE, Mocsta.

People I'll probably get to in the morning if not tonight include Mocsta (I am somewhere between slight townies/null atm but I want to filter.), Chez (Sadly I have to agree with some people here. I find it next to impossible to read half of what this guy writes and thus to avoid headaches induced by riddles tonight.... Will probably be put on a back-burner for tomorrow.), Onegu (Per his case on me I want to wait and see what else comes out of him. I also don't want to be biased in reading him so I'm strait up not going to write about him tonight.)

If people have questions for me I will be around for a while tonight as I have tomorrow off.



Ok so you dont want to write about me, can you at least address the points I bring up?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 06 2013 02:21 GMT
#3673
@chez you said I was special. I didnt think you meant the kind of special you put into a corner and ignore...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 06 2013 03:10 GMT
#3702
On December 06 2013 12:00 austinmcc wrote:
I still have rayn town. I have JAT town still. I have Odin town.

MZ still looks scummy to me. He's dropped in a time or two, but only to focus on jabbing at Koshi despite saying Koshi was not gonna get lynched, and now to poke at me just a lil'.

Rean looks stranger, because he finally has a read, but it's just me, and he's never ever ever ever ever justified it one bit. Yet now with other votes on me, he just posts about me all day urrday and it's cool. I'd like to see him talk about some other folks. Everyone else would like to see him talk about some other folks. So, he should do that.

I did not take any damage beyond the damage from Rean last night.



Why is odin town, have you seen my case on him?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 06 2013 03:23 GMT
#3713
On December 06 2013 12:14 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Ok please Onegu, I'm trying to be productive this game and I really wanted to finish my initial scum read filters before I did you but since I already said I was around and your going to put heat on me again *(If I'm your scum read PLS do put heat on me, but the fact I said I'd be around for a while and wanted to focus on adding content, which you don't seem to care about seeing at all...) I'm going to go ahead and filter you and respond to your case asap. Give me 20 minutes.



I was asking austin a question. And yes I have a scum read on you, I want others thoughts on you to refine my read. It seemed like you were content to ignore me then when I ask people thier thoughts you hurry to drop everything to respond to me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 06 2013 04:27 GMT
#3779
On December 06 2013 12:29 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Also, here you guys go, my response to Onegu's case.


#1) Who other than basically solely Rayn scum hunted Day 0? This statement is calling me scum for doing the same thing 30/31 players are doing. Do you honestly me expect me to be able to find scum based on 90% of the post during this phase concerning someone specific knowledge on Lol?
#2) Your first quote about my LSB vote.
Mmk, and if you read my meta... out of every single mafia game I've been in, regardless of alignment, I'm hard pressed for time. How does this make me scum?

#3) You skip the rest of my post here. The fact I don't hard push for a different read I acknowledge as being questionable. I also gave a reason in the thread to as why I wasn't doing it. Yes, per Bum's filter I found him as possible scum. I mention that as I had re-read it I was skeptical that he was confirmed scum. So what's wrong with me putting my vote on the only counter wagon that I could get behind at the time? Also was it not obvious that Bum (With like 12-13 votes and LSB, the runner up, was not gaining anyvotes per Sandro's arguement) was going to indeed go through D1? Read my filter. You obviously glanced over it, why are you omitting so much?

#4) How was my Kush case bad? Do people honestly believe that? I thought my train of thought was pretty obvious. The only reason I gave it up without a hard push was because my town reads at the time told me to drop it. The main reasoning for dropping it was meta related iirc. What is wrong with me trying to get Kush games to meta read off of? I mention I didn't have time THAT NIGHT to read them. .. . ... Re previous comment that is in this post.

Your extra observations.

#1) I didn't want to ban talon.
K, so you're saying every game that has a scum God-father in it is a insta town loss? I don't believe you at all. I banned my priority bans. Talon wasn't one of them. So what?

#2) What's wrong with me adjusting my stance when I think about something? What's wrong with me changing my read on the subject per more than 3/4'th of the thread hasn't actually gone into this plan yet. I say exactly what I meant there. I'm not disagreeing with the plan, just saying unless people get onboard the only thing it is accomplishing is outing roles for mafia to target. This makes me scum.... how?

You're next post after that is verifying my point I just made. These post are a train of thought but you're trying to break them up. I don't understand why you are doing it. The fact I was just shooting my thoughts into the thread when they popped into my mind, and you are trying to twist it into a scum read is mind boggling.

Your last quote against me.
I'm scum for posting a update on my feelings on a player at the time makes me scum?

Over-all you're entire case I feel is a bunch of WIFOM and just trying to frame me to look bad.





Point one wasnt that big of a deal, yes most people didnt scum hunt. But up until your vote on kush all of your reads are very wishy washy with no firm stances.

2. Ok you are hard pressed for time, but the fact is you made a case on LSB where you said you could write much more. But until the rime you unvoted you didnt mention LSB except when it related to roffles interaction with him and only in passing. Never pushed a LSB lynch to the thread. And then you jump off of him because his wagon wasnt going to go through.

3. Please quote what I omitted, I quoted everything relevant to LSB and BUM from the point you put your vote on jay to the lynch. I didmt leave anything out and you saying I did is completely false.

4. One you made a case that points to lazy not scum. And its the fact again that you never followed up. You completely drop it, when you later mention your scum reads kush isnt one of them.

5. The talon thing obviously wasnt a big deal. It was the fact that you thought godfathers are found out anyway as your basis for not banning him. And how do you get me saying whenever scum gets a godfather town auto lose. In no way did I say that, you said they are always found and thats why we shouldnt ban talon. Im saying sometimes they are found sometimes they arent, so not banning him bassed on that is wierd.

6. ok this point I misread a bit. I drop this part. I thought you didnt want to do it at all when before you did wamt to do it. My bad. This and only this point conceded.

7. My point is you never have stong feelings on anyone at that point, and you vote someone you dont have strong feelings for.


I dont understand how you think its all wifom and I am trying to frame you. Or how you say I omitted things, I didnt and welcome you to quote what you think I did.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 06 2013 05:10 GMT
#3821
On December 06 2013 13:46 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 13:27 Onegu wrote:
On December 06 2013 12:29 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Also, here you guys go, my response to Onegu's case.


#1) Who other than basically solely Rayn scum hunted Day 0? This statement is calling me scum for doing the same thing 30/31 players are doing. Do you honestly me expect me to be able to find scum based on 90% of the post during this phase concerning someone specific knowledge on Lol?
#2) Your first quote about my LSB vote.
Mmk, and if you read my meta... out of every single mafia game I've been in, regardless of alignment, I'm hard pressed for time. How does this make me scum?

#3) You skip the rest of my post here. The fact I don't hard push for a different read I acknowledge as being questionable. I also gave a reason in the thread to as why I wasn't doing it. Yes, per Bum's filter I found him as possible scum. I mention that as I had re-read it I was skeptical that he was confirmed scum. So what's wrong with me putting my vote on the only counter wagon that I could get behind at the time? Also was it not obvious that Bum (With like 12-13 votes and LSB, the runner up, was not gaining any votes per Sandro's argument) was going to indeed go through D1? Read my filter. You obviously glanced over it, why are you omitting so much?

#4) How was my Kush case bad? Do people honestly believe that? I thought my train of thought was pretty obvious. The only reason I gave it up without a hard push was because my town reads at the time told me to drop it. The main reasoning for dropping it was meta related iirc. What is wrong with me trying to get Kush games to meta read off of? I mention I didn't have time THAT NIGHT to read them. .. . ... Re previous comment that is in this post.

Your extra observations.

#1) I didn't want to ban talon.
K, so you're saying every game that has a scum God-father in it is a insta town loss? I don't believe you at all. I banned my priority bans. Talon wasn't one of them. So what?

#2) What's wrong with me adjusting my stance when I think about something? What's wrong with me changing my read on the subject per more than 3/4'th of the thread hasn't actually gone into this plan yet. I say exactly what I meant there. I'm not disagreeing with the plan, just saying unless people get on board the only thing it is accomplishing is outing roles for mafia to target. This makes me scum.... how?

You're next post after that is verifying my point I just made. These post are a train of thought but you're trying to break them up. I don't understand why you are doing it. The fact I was just shooting my thoughts into the thread when they popped into my mind, and you are trying to twist it into a scum read is mind boggling.

Your last quote against me.
I'm scum for posting a update on my feelings on a player at the time makes me scum?

Over-all you're entire case I feel is a bunch of WIFOM and just trying to frame me to look bad.





Point one wasnt that big of a deal, yes most people didnt scum hunt. But up until your vote on kush all of your reads are very wishy washy with no firm stances.

Why bring it up then?

2. Ok you are hard pressed for time, but the fact is you made a case on LSB where you said you could write much more. But until the rime you unvoted you didn't mention LSB except when it related to roffles interaction with him and only in passing. Never pushed a LSB lynch to the thread. And then you jump off of him because his wagon wasn't going to go through.

Seriously? I just told everyone to read my filter. Since no one is inclined let me break it down.
Odin - I would have been asking questions much earlier but I have a migraine.
Thread - Silence.
Odin - Sleeping on the couch......
People can either choose to believe this or not.
It is the truth and I will not lye and fabricate false explanations for it.
If I'm scum because of it well, you'll know if I was indeed lying when I flip.



3. Please quote what I omitted, I quoted everything relevant to LSB and BUM from the point you put your vote on jay to the lynch. I didmt leave anything out and you saying I did is completely false.

Point above???

4. One you made a case that points to lazy not scum. And its the fact again that you never followed up. You completely drop it, when you later mention your scum reads kush isn't one of them.

When I posted my Kush case who said lazy?
Let me answer for you:
Answer: No One!
Let me tell you who told me to drop it because this is usual Kush meta.
Answer: Pretty much the entire thread (No one was actively trying to gain traction with me except like one other person... who mentioned it way later... and I also forgot who it was..[yes convenient for me I know!])!

5. The talon thing obviously wasn't a big deal. It was the fact that you thought godfathers are found out anyway as your basis for not banning him. And how do you get me saying whenever scum gets a godfather town auto lose. In no way did I say that, you said they are always found and that's why we shouldn't ban talon. I'm saying sometimes they are found sometimes they aren't, so not banning him based on that is weird.

How else am I suppose to interpret your post bring a point against me on not banning a GF? "He didn't ban GF, thus add scum points" ... If you are not implying this is agains't town win condition why bring it up at all?

6. ok this point I misread a bit. I drop this part. I thought you didn't want to do it at all when before you did wamt to do it. My bad. This and only this point conceded.

7. My point is you never have strong feelings on anyone at that point, and you vote someone you don't have strong feelings for.

please stop misinterpreting 1/3 page long cases as not strong feelings for" I already mentioned why I thought this. I was already questioned about my vote at the time, I did explain it, and no one said squat against it. I wasn't 100% sure with a Bum lynch.... Thus why is me running on my third read (Behind LSB/Bum ... leaves Jay. I had doubt about Bum so..... LSB/Jay and then Bum!) at the time giving you scum vibes?

I dont understand how you think its all wifom and I am trying to frame you. Or how you say I omitted things, I didnt and welcome you to quote what you think I did.





Last thing why is you haveing a migrane have anything to do with your vote switches or your reason for doing so? Any you commented on other things you just didnt push a LSB lynch. So I dont understand you haveing a migrane interferes with any of you vote switching or not pushing a case but still responding to other things. So again I didnt omit anything relevant and you have faild to point out what I omited even though you say I am trying to make you look bad.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 06 2013 05:15 GMT
#3827
Rayn when you are awake please comment on odin, Im going to look else where for now.

And koshi dont tell people there is a easter egg then they will look for it, it was meant to be a treat for people who actually read what I write.

Like I have a town read on JaT now because of that. You somewhat also just wish you would do more.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 07 2013 17:40 GMT
#4758
Sorry guys irl son stuff today, but should be the last time.

Anyway tomorrow I will devote all day to this game filter everyone and give my notes/thoughts on everyone.

Right now I am sleepy going to use my ability on prolly roffles or coag, going to check them both out see which on deserves todie the most.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 08 2013 07:06 GMT
#4929
So I just woke up to a scum claim lol.

Ima shoot MZ!!!! Nope nuke at MK the replacement of obv town marv lol.

##VOTE COAGULATION
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 08 2013 07:19 GMT
#4934
On December 08 2013 16:10 kushm4sta wrote:
So is there some redirection going on here or what?



I dont think so because the nuke wasnt launched at MZ. Normally it would say nuke launched and then nule has been redirected. At least thats how it was in NWM.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 08 2013 07:22 GMT
#4936
Anyway Im going to start my filterdives now. I think I group things into five and post my note/thoughts each time I finish 5 people.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 09 2013 16:04 GMT
#5355
Alright Im here, I put a voidling on coag last night. That was my action. I habe been busy I am reading filters now and will be up for most the night. Rayn what are you doing btw, coag basicly scum claimed. He said he was going to shoot MZ. Announces nuke of MZ in thread, nuke gets announced on mkfuba. He says he had to pick two people and mkfuba got hit. He says he picked mk because he was lurking. Why pick mk who replaced obvtown marv, instead of say roffles? Because he wanted to hit town. Scum claim. Coag scum. Ezpz.

Ok I am reading filters now. Also my hero is crap compared to some of the flipped or claimed heros, I put a voidling on someone and they take 50dmg each time they use a ability.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 09 2013 16:17 GMT
#5359
Koshi read my odin case completely I dont think a scum koshi would do that btw, maybe skim it but I dont see them reading it all.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 09 2013 19:21 GMT
#5396
People directly beside him are koshi and JAT I have a town read on koshi but not sure about JAT? You think its bigger than that like I dont know LoL? I think Jcarlsoniv might be scum going over his filter. Like his interactions with LSB are really odd, he contridicts himself much, his defense against gtrs case is almost just a smear campain on gtrs. And not sure what his deal with geript was. Anyway still filter diveing I got distracted for a bit reading manga but Im back to reading now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 09 2013 19:22 GMT
#5397
On December 10 2013 04:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 10 2013 04:04 ticklishmusic wrote:
I don't think this necessarily means mkfuba is surrounded by town. Mafia might be willing to take a little splash for killing off a townie and damaging another(s)

Maybe but that's a generic and useless statement. Knowing the players surrounding him you could give more a detailed comment than that.


Oh, but he can't say too much without revealing his team's plan!



Really you think ticklish took all that damage and and is scum?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 09 2013 19:31 GMT
#5404
On December 10 2013 04:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 04:22 Onegu wrote:
On December 10 2013 04:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 10 2013 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 10 2013 04:04 ticklishmusic wrote:
I don't think this necessarily means mkfuba is surrounded by town. Mafia might be willing to take a little splash for killing off a townie and damaging another(s)

Maybe but that's a generic and useless statement. Knowing the players surrounding him you could give more a detailed comment than that.


Oh, but he can't say too much without revealing his team's plan!



Really you think ticklish took all that damage and and is scum?

If he hit sandroba then yes.



Ok good point.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 09 2013 19:35 GMT
#5407
On December 10 2013 04:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Onegu, can you explain your reasons for putting a voidling on Coag last night?

Also, did you put a voidling on someone Night 1?



Its all in my filter. You have to find n1 its hidden. And I said I was going to put my voidling on a lurker. I basicly chose between roffles and coag n2 chose coag because of his trolling out of thread as well as in thread.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 09 2013 19:39 GMT
#5408
On December 10 2013 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Rayn are you really gonna keep your vote on SS? Like, seriously?

Onegu, where are the reads you promised ages ago?



Irl stuff im working on it now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1265
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1265
ByuN 490
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 163
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps381
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3838
Liquid`Hasu522
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2006
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo774
olofmeister741
Khaldor438
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes180
Mew2King72
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
angryscii 14
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV573
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
OSC
4h 1m
Replay Cast
4h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.