• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:56 GMT
#911
well i wanted gtrsrs pick but. hes ahead of me

I have chosen 3 names I havent seen anyone talk about and RNG between them
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:29 GMT
#920
I'm vt... Sigh
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:50 GMT
#925
4 anti votes
So first 5 votes equates to 1

It's almost like being a pardoner
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:51 GMT
#928
I believe it does storrzerg.

U a vt?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:59 GMT
#933
On December 02 2013 12:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 12:53 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Oh and Rayn... you said "another ability"
So do you mean to say you have a extra we haven't heard of or?

Yes there is an extra effect in addition to that -4 votes thingy. It is sort of protection. I am planning on using that on a towniest guy on N1 as it's one shot.

Pick me!!!

Pick me!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 04:06 GMT
#937
Im vt with 1k hp
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 04:10 GMT
#942
On December 02 2013 13:07 OdinOfPergo wrote:
@mocsta

are you caster or tank?

I don't know anything about lol
Sorry

I was a marksman whatever that means
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 04:33 GMT
#960
On December 02 2013 13:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Vote: VisceraEyes
Time to start playing buddy. You look like Justin Bieber scummy as hell atm.

Is this a pressure vote?

I have him as null, I.e. pretty unmemorable. What stands out as scummy?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 04:52 GMT
#976
On December 02 2013 13:41 OdinOfPergo wrote:
ooo Rayn do expand on Jay...

My thoughts: Jay

Also, I haven't brought this up yet becuase I haven't come to a strong conclusion... but I'll re-read tomorrow after I get home from work but I wanted to mention it now that the day has started..

I don't get the worse vibes from him, and I haven't looked into his meta at all.
That being said though.. Anytime this case of scenarios happens I'm going to be iffy.

Jay pulls the noob card a few times. Why as town would you want people to think you're not worth listening too? You mention several times that your new to PYP. Once... Mehhhhh bad tells but w/e... Twice..? Are you trying to discredit yourself to the rest of the town? I mean past that you're just trying to have opinions without being holdable to those opinions.
Pushing a wishy washy case again Marv "He could be scum, maby not, maby so, maby not." For pure meta reasons?
Common dude, I expected a lot more out of you.
I think I played with jay before in nomination?
He was pretty wishy washy there as town if I'm thinking of the right guy.

Regardless of whether marv is town or scum, what benefit is there for scum to push marv the way jay did?
Could argue blending in as his opinion is easy to dismiss.

I think in this case it's going to be important to monitor how he follows up his marv read.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 04:55 GMT
#978
On December 02 2013 13:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes of course it does not make him town for sure. He could have just forgot or maybe scum are not cooperating well.
But all in all it is a factor that should be considered.

Reasonable point raised.

I would rebut by adding that ?6 players didn't submit picks.
I don't want to use this argument to assume all are town.

The safest course of action I think is to treat this tell as null.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 05:04 GMT
#980
I'm gonna be annoyed if inactive last picks got a role and I didn't..sigh

Look, being the weekend I can see anyone afk,n.
I just don't think it's a smart idea to give a tell like this town credit.

To each their own though.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 05:14 GMT
#983
On December 01 2013 03:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes. Yes. Good. Good. Geript I refuse to try and read you right now. Jay prolly town.
VE
Can you shed more light on this read.

I am confused due to your stance on Marv:
On December 01 2013 02:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I don't think marv's posts thus far have been alignment indicative - honestly very little about what happens today is going to affect my read of people because very little can be held accountable (we get three bans and only one vote, so people will be spread out with the excuse of "well maybe my ban will be one of the top three") until we can actually vote to lynch people.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 05:50 GMT
#990
On December 02 2013 14:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mocsta, can you give me quick reads on the following people (a couple of words will do fine):
supersoft, geript, OdinOfPergo, Storrzerg, sandroba, gtrsrs, Oatsmaster, justanothertownie.

SS - Null.
Most of his posts are setup speculation which is acceptable either alignment at this phase of the game.
I admit I haven't played with a scum SS; but I also havent played with a pleasant one either. It makes me naturally assume something is different. Hes active though which is a good sign too. Yes, null.

Geript - Soft town lean.
Trolling Geript is null. But this Geript appears to be trying to push the thread into a certain direction - using reasoning vs slander. I also like that he is trying to make "look at me statements" to be noticed. He *wants* the attention. For this stage of the game I think thats pretty townie.

OdinOfPergo - Null to soft scum lean
Very setup oriented filter so i dont place a lot value in having activity. Half the stuff hes takling about I have no idea about because I'm not familiar with LoL. Hes also got an early Day0 obsession with Jay which hasn't relented, yet, he seems to be asking the opinion of others rather than talk to Jay to firm up a read?. This is kinda reminding me of how I approached Storrzerg in Mafia LXIII.

Storrzerg - Null
No idea, nothing really to work off

Sandroba - Null
Sandroba is known for good plans as town so its natural for him to easily receive buy-in // propose something conceived pre-game.
Hes also known for lurking as scum. Hes given reasoning for lack of activity, so I think he will become pretty clear over the next 48hrs especially with roles being out.

gtrsrs - Soft town lean
I hate players like this. Troll. Its pretty light hearted, and the joke he made on Sandroba made me laugh, which is probably a good sign - as joviality is hard to fake. Most of the stuff is selfish setup talk which probably indicates town that will be useless to moving the thread forward i.e. the usual TL sign up these days.

Oatsmaster - ??
It looks like hes trying to stir the pot intentionally.
He seriously couldnt think that SS vet idea was good...
I honestly have no idea how to read this guy anymore, he used to have direction in his pushes as town. Tips??

Justanothertownie - Null to Soft scum lean
He is uncharacteristically active/assertive. The games I played with JAT he was pretty timid. Here he is calling people stupid and just in general seems to be on edge. I find he also talks to Rayn as if auto-assuming Rayn is town. White knighting?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 05:51 GMT
#991
On December 02 2013 14:39 gtrsrs wrote:
so who took kha'zix? i declared that i was taking him and so you are scum for taking him. please come forward so i can lynch you

I wanted him, but left him cos of you

I went with The Guy that plays with himself
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:05 GMT
#1000
On December 02 2013 15:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 14:50 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 14:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mocsta, can you give me quick reads on the following people (a couple of words will do fine):
supersoft, geript, OdinOfPergo, Storrzerg, sandroba, gtrsrs, Oatsmaster, justanothertownie.

SS - Null.
Most of his posts are setup speculation which is acceptable either alignment at this phase of the game.
I admit I haven't played with a scum SS; but I also havent played with a pleasant one either. It makes me naturally assume something is different. Hes active though which is a good sign too. Yes, null.

Geript - Soft town lean.
Trolling Geript is null. But this Geript appears to be trying to push the thread into a certain direction - using reasoning vs slander. I also like that he is trying to make "look at me statements" to be noticed. He *wants* the attention. For this stage of the game I think thats pretty townie.

OdinOfPergo - Null to soft scum lean
Very setup oriented filter so i dont place a lot value in having activity. Half the stuff hes takling about I have no idea about because I'm not familiar with LoL. Hes also got an early Day0 obsession with Jay which hasn't relented, yet, he seems to be asking the opinion of others rather than talk to Jay to firm up a read?. This is kinda reminding me of how I approached Storrzerg in Mafia LXIII.

Storrzerg - Null
No idea, nothing really to work off

Sandroba - Null
Sandroba is known for good plans as town so its natural for him to easily receive buy-in // propose something conceived pre-game.
Hes also known for lurking as scum. Hes given reasoning for lack of activity, so I think he will become pretty clear over the next 48hrs especially with roles being out.

gtrsrs - Soft town lean
I hate players like this. Troll. Its pretty light hearted, and the joke he made on Sandroba made me laugh, which is probably a good sign - as joviality is hard to fake. Most of the stuff is selfish setup talk which probably indicates town that will be useless to moving the thread forward i.e. the usual TL sign up these days.

Oatsmaster - ??
It looks like hes trying to stir the pot intentionally.
He seriously couldnt think that SS vet idea was good...
I honestly have no idea how to read this guy anymore, he used to have direction in his pushes as town. Tips??

Justanothertownie - Null to Soft scum lean
He is uncharacteristically active/assertive. The games I played with JAT he was pretty timid. Here he is calling people stupid and just in general seems to be on edge. I find he also talks to Rayn as if auto-assuming Rayn is town. White knighting?

Interesting. I think all of those people are town.
I just mislynched in MYLO. Excuse me if I'm cautious.

Can u please explain me the oats town read.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:08 GMT
#1004
Mz

Gtrsrs made me laugh.
/nuff said for early day1
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:17 GMT
#1017
On December 02 2013 15:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I want opinions from everybody in the thread on gtrsrs and geript.

I'm not doing an analysis of geript right now since people keep calling him town. I'll accept that I might be wrong for now. But I want people to justify these reads instead of just sheeping rayn. If everyone just continue to parrot rayn I'll go do some digging of my own but right now gtrsrs is my primary goal.

I disagree on gtrsrs & Geript.

This sounds to me like you are trying to pick on poor play rather look into scum agenda.

If Gtrsrs is trying to fly under the radar.. why are *YOU* noticing him compared to the 28 other people in the game.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:23 GMT
#1023
On December 02 2013 15:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:08 Roffles wrote:
I think gtrsrs just doesn't give a fuck anymore because he didn't get his champ of choice and is stuck as a vanilla townie.

To me it all makes sense cause I know he probably just picked a champ he likes playing in the actual game (Khazix) and seemed cool in terms of skills here (he announced he was doing this too), but wasn't able to grab him and now just starts screwing around cause he's got nothing better to do.

He hasn't done anything - including screwing around - since we got roles. And he wasn't doing anything /before/ we got roles that he would have /stopped/ doing when we did. This defense doesn't make any sense.

I'm sorry but since when does every townie have to be pro-town?

The fact is, I dont see how what he has pushed is

(1) Letting him blend in -- which scum usually want
or
(2) Pushing a scum agenda.

Fact is, im pretty pissed ima VT, so I can feel his pain and agree. Helps me think hes the same as me.
At least scum still have a QT and/or factional KP.

I got nothing.. I think his position is reasonable.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:27 GMT
#1029
On December 02 2013 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
geript is needlessy agressive and is totally faking the anger

.... Say what.

Where?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:38 GMT
#1050
On December 02 2013 15:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?

Fuck me.. and this guy is talking about people being useless.

VE
How do we read this guy aside from the kenpachi rule?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 211
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13442
Hyuk 470
Soma 178
Stork 177
actioN 127
Rush 125
EffOrt 86
Mong 78
Bisu 75
Shinee 69
[ Show more ]
Killer 58
NotJumperer 56
Yoon 51
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 47
Shine 43
Noble 30
Sharp 30
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 9
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2042
League of Legends
JimRising 429
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1219
shoxiejesuss747
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
Other Games
gofns26821
summit1g7726
singsing1192
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
BasetradeTV146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• StrangeGG 14
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV169
• lizZardDota2157
League of Legends
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Shiphtur711
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
34m
INu's Battles
1h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 34m
OSC
12h 49m
Replay Cast
13h 34m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.