• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6693 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 01:47 GMT
#2322
Where is bum with his list of reads.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 02:00 GMT
#2344
So bum you feel that the entire scum team is made up of lurkers and new players? (besides possibly LSB)

Can you please explain the lux pick. You ranked lux as one of the strongest roles and thought you could get it at 15?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 02:13 GMT
#2360
I have a hard time believing your reasoning bum. This is your first game in over a year and it is a pyp. You would really risk being vanilla just to make sure the town gets Lux? Somebody was going to pick lux and if we believed everyone then like 4 people tried to. And I mean it seems obvious people weren't going to follow your plan so why wouldn't you expect any of the people ahead of you to pick it.



Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 02:14 GMT
#2363
Also why is Kassadin scum?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 02:32 GMT
#2389
Austin you know you quoted a game where Rean was mafia as your meta proof right?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 03:23 GMT
#3046
Wtf marv!

I got hit by 100 kp
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 04:17 GMT
#3110
This close to confirms VE as town, and pretty much 100% confirms him if ticklish is town. For VE to take over 250 dmg either multiple townies with large kp roles had to have shot him (unlikely considering he claimed to pick lux) or mafia tried to kill him. The fact that mafia only killed one person last night just adds to this.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 05:58 GMT
#3239
On December 05 2013 14:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
IM SORRY CHEZINU.

Yeah where has Mig been all game?


I was sick at the start of the game, I was around quite a lot at the end of the day and I am here now!

Chezinu is telling the truth I am cho gath.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 06:03 GMT
#3244
Chez, already claimed it broski.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 06:18 GMT
#3256
On December 05 2013 15:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
dude why you take my champ.

Yeah mig, why did you take cho?


I thought about it for a long time actually. First considered kassadin but was afraid it already be taken. So I started considering tankier roles like taric but figured townies around the 8-15 would pick him and didn't want to take a role away. So started looking at kp roles, saw that cho had a 7 on the rankings for health in the op so picked him. Also, figured knowing how much hp someone has is a lot more valuable for mafia so thought there was a good chance one of them would try to take it later on and end up vanilla.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 06:22 GMT
#3260
On December 05 2013 15:20 Rean wrote:


I don't understand the bold part, could you explain please? ^^


Under the section that talks about each hero and their role there is a link to a LoL page that shows how much each heroes attack/health is etc.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 07:01 GMT
#3270
Chez why did you use your power on me?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 15:53 GMT
#3449
On December 05 2013 22:26 sandroba wrote:
I want a link to that page. Considering you were sick as balls, I'm having a hard time swallowing that you took your sweet time looking trough champs in the league database. Also I'd like to know what does you other ability do.


As I have said before the link is in the op, it is under the spoiler long champion list.

I guess just ask yourself this would mig as scum at the #5 pick take the kp role that has one of the lowest attack ratings and highest health ratings? Over something like nidalee which has way higher kill potential? Especially since cho could probably be picked up later on in the draft.

Also, I did not shoot jonny. It appears my attack was possibly redirected towards jonny somehow considering he took 125 damage which is what my attack does.

I tried to shoot meapack. In my experience with meapak he has always seemed like a pretty level headed guy. His rant where he starting yelling fucking every other word and yelling about lurkers/koshi felt fake to me. There was no reason for a level headed guy to be so angry. The last time I saw something like this was actually in the last game I played, BC very similarly had a fake anger tirade yelling at lurkers when he was mafia.



Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 16:07 GMT
#3458
On December 06 2013 01:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No Mig, you are wrong. MZ gets angry for stupidity:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 09 2013 09:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I cannot get over how stupid you are rayn.

I went back and read the thread where it was announced the nuke was launched and then went back and read my posts before that. Basically I called you scum for your idiotic call for chez's death.

Hang on, why the fuck didn't you nuke chez? You were screaming about it and I called you out on it. You kept pushing and I called you scum so you omgus nuked me INSTEAD OF THE GUY YOU WERE TELLING EVERYONE TO NUKE.

Like I'm sitting here lost for words over how stupid this is. I'm trying to remember that stupidity is not a scumtell but for real, are you trying to look scummy?

On July 09 2013 09:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yo, can anyone see why geript is scum?
Discussing stuff with Xata is useless, he is dead.

##Nuke: raynpelikoneet

There so are you.

I revenge nuked you. Is this a good enough reason? (Apparently it was for Chezinu)

You're lying.

I made that post on page 9, it was obviously a joke as there was no mod response. Nuke number one is launched on page 18 NINE FUCKING PAGES LATER. Notice that the nuke that was just launched is not my nuke, therefore my nuke was a fake since it was "launched" before chez's nuke.

Why are you lying?

Also someone should nominate that for the best plan 2013 <3
And then the town for best blunder for not lynching conf-scum Ace. <3


Well suppose I could have been wrong but those were my thoughts and why I tried to shoot him. Anyway regardless if I was scum and I could see someone's hp I wouldn't be targeting mz.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 16:21 GMT
#3468
On December 06 2013 01:10 sandroba wrote:
@mig did you get info on how much hp jonny has left? I don't actually mind giving scum that info, if he is town and they want to shoot him dead that would actually clear up some of this mess.


Yes 825, I don't actually know that this was jonny tho (seems likely). The pm only says your result is 825.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 16:53 GMT
#3480
On December 06 2013 01:26 sandroba wrote:
@mig any thoughts on austin, rean or do you have someone in mind?


No clue about rean honestly, him initially agreeing to force everyone to ban the right roles then doing nothing looks terrible. But the BTB game where he was mafia he had much more reasonable posts where he put some effort in. This game he puts 0 effort in gets called out for it repeatedly and continues to be useless, doesn't seem like the sort of thing someone who puts more effort in as mafia would do. But this isn't really a strong enough reason for me to say definitively what his alignment is.

Austin- reading through his posts I have a few problems with them.

1) Defending bum so strongly for a bit of a meh reason. He repeatedly says that bum is town based only on the fact that bum said not all vts should claim. He even says the rest of his filter is bad but the one post about vts was enough to convince fully of bum's townness.

2) Wants to lynch Rean even after his meta case was actually shown to make Rean be more likely to be town. His post against MZ I thought was actually stronger but he didn't switch just continued to vote Rean.

3) His posts just feel rushed (didn't check reans alignment for meta, quotes the same bum sentence twice in one post), it feels like he probably didn't have a lot of time and so he tried to rush something out. Townies generally don't feel pressured to rush something out at the end of the day and are more likely to just half ass it, sheep someone else without really explaining themselves. He especially probably feels pressured after being called out earlier for not being around and putting no effort in.

I would be happy with an austin lynch right now. Still a lot of time left in the day to look at other people tho.

You mentioned that if austin was scum you would be on to another person. Who and why?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 16:58 GMT
#3484
super who do you want to lynch. You come into the thread tell everyone they are bad and your reads are better without providing said reads. You did the same thing last game as well but it is annoying.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 17:14 GMT
#3488
On December 06 2013 01:59 sandroba wrote:
@mig I've posted my theory about austin/rean, check it out and tell me what you think.


On December 06 2013 00:07 sandroba wrote:
This theory really explains well the night kill too. If Rean indeed tried to take kha'six mafia had a pretty good idea where that role went. Since it is a role that gets stronger over time and prom was playing his balls off, that would be a pretty good reason to stack a ton of kp on him.


This is reaching. geirpt/kenpachi/mz/geirpt/jonny/myself could have all taken kha. Really doubt they targeted prome in some attempt to kill kha. And not to mention this relies on austin/rean both being scum and rean trying to pick khas. A lot of what ifs.

On December 05 2013 23:49 sandroba wrote:
He also already knew he would be voting Rean before even looking at him. He didn't even bother to check if rean was scum in the game he used for meta. He seemed to be in a rush to justify all his reads when all of them were already fabricated. All his reasoning is bullshit. Yeah, this man is scum.


This I can agree with. This meshes with how I felt about austin. He made the case against Rean using meta, his meta was shown to actually make rean look better not worse and this didn't change austin's read at all.

Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 22:49 GMT
#3598
How exactly was I lying chez. Tell me why I would lie about trying to shoot meapak and not just say I shot jonny lol.

Fuba are you saying I did hit meapak or what? If I did why didn't meapak claim it. I definitely hit someone I got a hp total back.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 05 2013 23:04 GMT
#3605
Ok well I hit meapak then. Meapak why didn't you claim the damage?
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17580
Rain 1566
GuemChi 679
NaDa 24
Bale 19
sSak 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King103
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0186
ViBE131
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1003
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt289
• Lourlo233
Other Games
• Scarra887
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 8m
INu's Battles
8h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 8m
OSC
19h 23m
Replay Cast
20h 8m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.