• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8624 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 15 2013 16:33 GMT
#7215
On December 16 2013 00:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 00:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Oats, I am not sure I want to believe you. You come into the thread not knowing which phase it is right after someone called you town for being clueless...
What townie complains about Risen being alive before looking at the flip?

What flip? I thought it was night and since Risen was being talked about in the present tense, you guys didnt kill him.

You asked why we didn't kill Risen the last DAYPHASE. Now you claim you thought it was night. If we did not lynch Risen we would have lynched someone else, right?

yeah and that person 100% wouldve been town cause you guys didnt lynch risen. But its k, crisis averted.

So there is only one scum left?

no, but you wouldve been wrong.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 15 2013 17:28 GMT
#7218
On December 16 2013 01:35 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 01:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Oats, I am not sure I want to believe you. You come into the thread not knowing which phase it is right after someone called you town for being clueless...
What townie complains about Risen being alive before looking at the flip?

What flip? I thought it was night and since Risen was being talked about in the present tense, you guys didnt kill him.

You asked why we didn't kill Risen the last DAYPHASE. Now you claim you thought it was night. If we did not lynch Risen we would have lynched someone else, right?

yeah and that person 100% wouldve been town cause you guys didnt lynch risen. But its k, crisis averted.

So there is only one scum left?

no, but you wouldve been wrong.


So if there's more than 1, and we didn't lynch Risen, it wouldn't have 100% been a townie. I agree that Risen is scum, but even if you're being hyperbolic, don't be an idiot.
Im not being hyperbolic, if we lynch anyone other than Risen today, that dude is sure to be town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 15 2013 17:53 GMT
#7220
wrong = lynch town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 15 2013 18:31 GMT
#7227
On December 16 2013 03:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 02:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
wrong = lynch town.

No shit. Your logic doesn't make sense. On the one hand you are saying there is more than 1 mafia left on the other if we don't lynch Risen then we lynch town 100%.

So, since you are so convinced about Risens alignment - I would appreciate it if you would explain this read in detail.

What the fuck dudes.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 15 2013 18:34 GMT
#7229
anyway Risen lied about shielding rayn so rayn took damage, Risen is going really crazy and is scum crazy which is different from town crazy
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 15 2013 18:41 GMT
#7231
One is actually not crazy, and One is crazy. Look at world heavyweight, thats scum crazy because he flips on every read and makes up stories.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 16 2013 01:58 GMT
#7292
Why are people even justifying this Risen lynch at this point of time? For cred when he flips scum? Looking mighty suspicous
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 16 2013 03:16 GMT
#7303
oh fuck.
fuck.
fuck.
fuck
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 16 2013 13:38 GMT
#7344
On December 16 2013 17:36 Koshi wrote:
So thats all my reads, I feel quite confident in them. Even though they can be totally wrong.

I somewhat expect to be night killed tonight. Either:
WIFOM
Inventor role...
promised activity (cuz I am always active bitches)

But if I am not dead I will push Oats ---> Sandroba and I hope to see jayB die to supersoft cards.

so im scum for being bad? Bad case koshi. Scummy case Koshi
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 16 2013 13:55 GMT
#7348
On December 16 2013 22:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 17:36 Koshi wrote:
So thats all my reads, I feel quite confident in them. Even though they can be totally wrong.

I somewhat expect to be night killed tonight. Either:
WIFOM
Inventor role...
promised activity (cuz I am always active bitches)

But if I am not dead I will push Oats ---> Sandroba and I hope to see jayB die to supersoft cards.

so im scum for being bad? Bad case koshi. Scummy case Koshi

Just give me 3 names + reasoning Oatsie.

It aint easy, I got too many good townread and you are simply more scummy than Mocsta or Kush in my eyes. Does being wrong make you town? Are you saying that?

Im saying being wrong has no link to my alignment
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 16 2013 14:40 GMT
#7355
On December 16 2013 22:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 22:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:41 Koshi wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 17:36 Koshi wrote:
So thats all my reads, I feel quite confident in them. Even though they can be totally wrong.

I somewhat expect to be night killed tonight. Either:
WIFOM
Inventor role...
promised activity (cuz I am always active bitches)

But if I am not dead I will push Oats ---> Sandroba and I hope to see jayB die to supersoft cards.

so im scum for being bad? Bad case koshi. Scummy case Koshi

Just give me 3 names + reasoning Oatsie.

It aint easy, I got too many good townread and you are simply more scummy than Mocsta or Kush in my eyes. Does being wrong make you town? Are you saying that?

Im saying being wrong has no link to my alignment

I don't have much to judge you on. So I judge you on your reads through this game.

What in your filter makes you town, Oats?

Everything and nothing. Why dont you make up something so we can laugh at you?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 16 2013 15:16 GMT
#7363
On December 17 2013 00:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 23:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:58 Koshi wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:41 Koshi wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 17:36 Koshi wrote:
So thats all my reads, I feel quite confident in them. Even though they can be totally wrong.

I somewhat expect to be night killed tonight. Either:
WIFOM
Inventor role...
promised activity (cuz I am always active bitches)

But if I am not dead I will push Oats ---> Sandroba and I hope to see jayB die to supersoft cards.

so im scum for being bad? Bad case koshi. Scummy case Koshi

Just give me 3 names + reasoning Oatsie.

It aint easy, I got too many good townread and you are simply more scummy than Mocsta or Kush in my eyes. Does being wrong make you town? Are you saying that?

Im saying being wrong has no link to my alignment

I don't have much to judge you on. So I judge you on your reads through this game.

What in your filter makes you town, Oats?

Everything and nothing. Why dont you make up something so we can laugh at you?

hmm? What are you trying to accomplish?
I am trying to get town back on rails, you might disagree that you shouldn't be on my scumlist, or even disagree with my entire list, but can you at least give some constructive feedback? This isn't working out Oats. You attacking me a bit is not going to help me drop that scumread off you.

How are you helping me to correct that read on you? You aren't. Why?

Because you are scum. Is it that hard to understand?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 16 2013 15:43 GMT
#7367
On December 17 2013 00:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 00:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 17 2013 00:00 Koshi wrote:
On December 16 2013 23:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:58 Koshi wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:41 Koshi wrote:
On December 16 2013 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 16 2013 17:36 Koshi wrote:
So thats all my reads, I feel quite confident in them. Even though they can be totally wrong.

I somewhat expect to be night killed tonight. Either:
WIFOM
Inventor role...
promised activity (cuz I am always active bitches)

But if I am not dead I will push Oats ---> Sandroba and I hope to see jayB die to supersoft cards.

so im scum for being bad? Bad case koshi. Scummy case Koshi

Just give me 3 names + reasoning Oatsie.

It aint easy, I got too many good townread and you are simply more scummy than Mocsta or Kush in my eyes. Does being wrong make you town? Are you saying that?

Im saying being wrong has no link to my alignment

I don't have much to judge you on. So I judge you on your reads through this game.

What in your filter makes you town, Oats?

Everything and nothing. Why dont you make up something so we can laugh at you?

hmm? What are you trying to accomplish?
I am trying to get town back on rails, you might disagree that you shouldn't be on my scumlist, or even disagree with my entire list, but can you at least give some constructive feedback? This isn't working out Oats. You attacking me a bit is not going to help me drop that scumread off you.

How are you helping me to correct that read on you? You aren't. Why?

Because you are scum. Is it that hard to understand?

Alright then Oats. I am not. But it is cool, you are either scum or your game has been terrible. I am going for scum.

lol i guess you havent been seeing my recent games then
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 17 2013 09:14 GMT
#7443
Oh sick. Time to kill Koshi
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 20 2013 12:58 GMT
#7898
sorry was inactive. EXCUSES EXCUSES.

So Koshi, how large are your tunnel glasses?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 20 2013 13:01 GMT
#7899
On December 20 2013 13:15 kushm4sta wrote:
sandroba thinking im scum because I was right about a bunch of people... that is just profoundly dumb. If it is metabased, my bus meta is very outdated.


Yeah right. Whats the last scumgame you played?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 22 2013 03:00 GMT
#8087
ahhhhhhhh yeah SS sure scum lol Koshi FINALLY MAN
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 22 2013 04:13 GMT
#8099
cause nobody clicks the fucking lantern.
Kush and Jayb scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 22 2013 09:57 GMT
#8102
lol gg kush and Jayb. WE GOT YOU!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 22 2013 15:25 GMT
#8119
On December 22 2013 21:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 18:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol gg kush and Jayb. WE GOT YOU!

Yeah, because there is an infinite amount of scum in this game...
How about this: you give us your best read and not two and you also give us a detailed reasoning for it. Can you do this?

yeah sure, my best read at the moment is Jayb with Kush trailing. You see, ALL THE MAFIA(probably) pushed Jayb, clearly this is advanced tactics after reading the previous game where the whole mafia team attacked a townie and everyone thought he was town. So they do it to a scummate that always looks like shit as town to win both ways. If Jayb flips, they get cred. If they flip, JayB gets cred.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1578
Shuttle 640
Dewaltoss 99
Trap 26
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m4093
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4328
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1985
FrodaN863
B2W.Neo446
XaKoH 363
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC79
RotterdaM77
QueenE70
Mew2King30
PPMD27
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2549
Other Games
• Shiphtur1303
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV315
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 57m
Patches Events
19h 57m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.