• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6691 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 423 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 30 2013 03:33 GMT
#241
On November 30 2013 12:26 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:19 supersoft wrote:
My draftnumbers will be 1 and 30. I want a hero with KP... Or some kind of protection lol.
I dare you to take my numbers.

If no other townie picks my numbers, i'll either be firstpick, or if some scummer "sacrifices" himself on my numbers, we will both be lastpick.

Can we somehow organize this? I mean next one could be Mig with 2 and 30, then BC 3 and 30, then sandroba 4 and 30 etc.
Does that make sense?


Technically I suppose you could, numbers are made public I believe. But good luck getting people to agree it.

##Vote: Graves
His ability serves no purpose to town at all.

Is it encouraged to roleplay as the player we were assigned?


same applies for talon. I guess we should just ban out these obvious antitown heros, because lowranked scum will want to take them
Mid or Feed
Profile Joined November 2013
Korea (South)250 Posts
November 30 2013 03:40 GMT
#242
On November 30 2013 12:26 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:19 supersoft wrote:
My draftnumbers will be 1 and 30. I want a hero with KP... Or some kind of protection lol.
I dare you to take my numbers.

If no other townie picks my numbers, i'll either be firstpick, or if some scummer "sacrifices" himself on my numbers, we will both be lastpick.

Can we somehow organize this? I mean next one could be Mig with 2 and 30, then BC 3 and 30, then sandroba 4 and 30 etc.
Does that make sense?


Technically I suppose you could, numbers are made public I believe. But good luck getting people to agree it.

##Vote: Graves
His ability serves no purpose to town at all.

Is it encouraged to roleplay as the player we were assigned?

Of course!
Me mid or AFK nubs nubs nubs
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 30 2013 03:45 GMT
#243
##Vote: Talon

Bant.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 30 2013 03:47 GMT
#244
On November 30 2013 12:40 Mid or Feed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:26 Rean wrote:
On November 30 2013 12:19 supersoft wrote:
My draftnumbers will be 1 and 30. I want a hero with KP... Or some kind of protection lol.
I dare you to take my numbers.

If no other townie picks my numbers, i'll either be firstpick, or if some scummer "sacrifices" himself on my numbers, we will both be lastpick.

Can we somehow organize this? I mean next one could be Mig with 2 and 30, then BC 3 and 30, then sandroba 4 and 30 etc.
Does that make sense?


Technically I suppose you could, numbers are made public I believe. But good luck getting people to agree it.

##Vote: Graves
His ability serves no purpose to town at all.

Is it encouraged to roleplay as the player we were assigned?

Of course!


In that case, I'd like to declare myself as the best player in the game and you all suck.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 30 2013 03:48 GMT
#245
I actually don't think we should ban champs like Talon.
Yes they might be nice for mafia early on in the game by denying early checks...
But really... if you're playing a scum agenda... you're going to get busted for it.
The same way a Godfather gets busted for it.

It's 100% the same principle.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 30 2013 03:51 GMT
#246
On November 30 2013 12:48 OdinOfPergo wrote:
I actually don't think we should ban champs like Talon.
Yes they might be nice for mafia early on in the game by denying early checks...
But really... if you're playing a scum agenda... you're going to get busted for it.
The same way a Godfather gets busted for it.

It's 100% the same principle.


You're aware that there's no way for us to known that those champs would be picked so we can't just bust them for it?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 30 2013 03:52 GMT
#247
Alright guys... Time to raise me up. I'm definitely going to carry our team. Bans really don't matter whatsoever and I couldn't care less for them. Too bad so many of you are terrible in comparison to how teh awezome bombz I am.
##vote no bans
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 30 2013 03:53 GMT
#248
On November 30 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
Alright guys... Time to raise me up. I'm definitely going to carry our team. Bans really don't matter whatsoever and I couldn't care less for them. Too bad so many of you are terrible in comparison to how teh awezome bombz I am.
##vote no bans


You're trash compared to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 30 2013 03:54 GMT
#249
On November 30 2013 12:48 OdinOfPergo wrote:
I actually don't think we should ban champs like Talon.
Yes they might be nice for mafia early on in the game by denying early checks...
But really... if you're playing a scum agenda... you're going to get busted for it.
The same way a Godfather gets busted for it.

It's 100% the same principle.

False. More info later.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 30 2013 03:55 GMT
#250
On November 30 2013 12:53 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
Alright guys... Time to raise me up. I'm definitely going to carry our team. Bans really don't matter whatsoever and I couldn't care less for them. Too bad so many of you are terrible in comparison to how teh awezome bombz I am.
##vote no bans


You're trash compared to me.

Your mommy called. She told you to bitch up already because let's be honest, that's the worst trash talk I've ever seen. Guess you rolled scum.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2013 03:57 GMT
#251
Hello everyone, it's nice to be back. I've made a list of heroes that are pretty useless in the hands of town and pretty strong in the hands of mafia:
Amumu
Evelynn
Graves
Morgana
Nocturne
Shako
Talon
Tryndamere
Yorick


Out of these the 3 I want to face the least are Yorick, because hiding alignment is too powerful and can cause a lot of confusion; Graves because eliminating alignment reversal can make a red check reliable; Tryndamere because of possibility of mass killing.
What do you guys think about it?
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 30 2013 03:58 GMT
#252
On November 30 2013 12:51 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:48 OdinOfPergo wrote:
I actually don't think we should ban champs like Talon.
Yes they might be nice for mafia early on in the game by denying early checks...
But really... if you're playing a scum agenda... you're going to get busted for it.
The same way a Godfather gets busted for it.

It's 100% the same principle.


You're aware that there's no way for us to known that those champs would be picked so we can't just bust them for it?



Yes. But think of a un-themed game. You are not notified that a God father, Roleblocker, etc. is in the game... However you come to realize the fact before all to long usually ye?

I mean I could be wrong but my gut instinct is to ban champs like Ahri, Amumu, Blitz, etc.
Champs that could change the order that towns actions hit.
Champs that could reduce the # of votes (IE specifically Amumu) on a scum vs town Lynch wagon could potentially be catastrophic.

Feel free to discuss. We do have 23 hours..

Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 30 2013 04:02 GMT
#253
Also we should 100% get rid of Yorick.
Being delayed two phases for flip results is sooooo useful to the mafia.
Yet it's completely useless to town.

Scum know who town are.
Townies benefit from this ability in no way.
Ban this champion.

##Ban: Yorick
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2013 04:03 GMT
#254
Amumu is pretty powerful too in the hands of scum, possibly we should consider him instead of tryndamere. It's hard to know tryn's threat level without a noition of damage/hp.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2013 04:03 GMT
#255
I've grown fond of you already odin : )
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 30 2013 04:05 GMT
#256
On November 30 2013 12:58 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:51 Rean wrote:
On November 30 2013 12:48 OdinOfPergo wrote:
I actually don't think we should ban champs like Talon.
Yes they might be nice for mafia early on in the game by denying early checks...
But really... if you're playing a scum agenda... you're going to get busted for it.
The same way a Godfather gets busted for it.

It's 100% the same principle.


You're aware that there's no way for us to known that those champs would be picked so we can't just bust them for it?



Yes. But think of a un-themed game. You are not notified that a God father, Roleblocker, etc. is in the game... However you come to realize the fact before all to long usually ye?

I mean I could be wrong but my gut instinct is to ban champs like Ahri, Amumu, Blitz, etc.
Champs that could change the order that towns actions hit.
Champs that could reduce the # of votes (IE specifically Amumu) on a scum vs town Lynch wagon could potentially be catastrophic.

Feel free to discuss. We do have 23 hours..



I get your point yeah, but it's the choice between roles that could be useful for both town and scum and roles that only benefit scum here since we only get three bans, so it seems to me it's better to eliminate champs that will never be useful for town (IMO, Graves + Talon + Yorick)
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2013 04:10 GMT
#257
Yo rean I won't be able to post saturday and most of sunday, can I trust you to organize shit to make sure we get the 3 top threats agreed upon and banned instead of each of us voting randomly and ending up with pretty inefficient bans?
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 30 2013 04:10 GMT
#258
On November 30 2013 13:05 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:58 OdinOfPergo wrote:
On November 30 2013 12:51 Rean wrote:
On November 30 2013 12:48 OdinOfPergo wrote:
I actually don't think we should ban champs like Talon.
Yes they might be nice for mafia early on in the game by denying early checks...
But really... if you're playing a scum agenda... you're going to get busted for it.
The same way a Godfather gets busted for it.

It's 100% the same principle.


You're aware that there's no way for us to known that those champs would be picked so we can't just bust them for it?



Yes. But think of a un-themed game. You are not notified that a God father, Roleblocker, etc. is in the game... However you come to realize the fact before all to long usually ye?

I mean I could be wrong but my gut instinct is to ban champs like Ahri, Amumu, Blitz, etc.
Champs that could change the order that towns actions hit.
Champs that could reduce the # of votes (IE specifically Amumu) on a scum vs town Lynch wagon could potentially be catastrophic.

Feel free to discuss. We do have 23 hours..



I get your point yeah, but it's the choice between roles that could be useful for both town and scum and roles that only benefit scum here since we only get three bans, so it seems to me it's better to eliminate champs that will never be useful for town (IMO, Graves + Talon + Yorick)


Add Amumu to that list aswell, will almost never be good for town.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 30 2013 04:11 GMT
#259
On November 30 2013 13:10 sandroba wrote:
Yo rean I won't be able to post saturday and most of sunday, can I trust you to organize shit to make sure we get the 3 top threats agreed upon and banned instead of each of us voting randomly and ending up with pretty inefficient bans?


I got this, dw. I'm good at yelling at people until they do as I say. I like yelling at people until they do as I say.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2013 04:11 GMT
#260
##Ban: Yorick
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 136
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4315
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo539
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1026
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.