• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:04
CEST 20:04
KST 03:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7643 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:40 GMT
#2077
K hold up I am aware this game was on back burner. There was simply a case of priorities (I gave LXIII my /in first, k.) and then I had to leave, and am now back.

First... How did two kills happen, but Cora not dead? But this has been explained by abscences.

But there were requests for me give me a sec and I will quote reply, makes my filter more generally informative of context (look of disappoint at rean).
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:41 GMT
#2078
On November 26 2013 12:52 Mocsta wrote:
Slam. Come join us bud !!

Fwiw I hope you are here still too!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:47 GMT
#2082
On November 26 2013 13:49 cDgCorazon wrote:
Also, the fact that Mocsta is still alive basically means HF/Onegu are scum.

Scenarios: HF/Onegu are town, scum would kill Mocsta to have us mislynch one of them

HF/Onegu are town, scum would not kill Mocsta would be a bad play b/c Mocsta is a great analysis player and has no pressure from anyone outside of HF/Onegu

HF/Onegu are scum, they kill Mocsta and expose themselves as scum because they've tunneled a townie the whole game and are out of reads

HF/Onegu are scum, they let Mocsta live so they can continue to tunnel him and fake activity/scumhunting

It's the last one. HF/Onegu have put all of their eggs in the Mocsta basket and forces them to keep him alive

@Alakaslam:
You seem to understand Chezinu's dialect of English- is there anything magical that he has said that looks townie to you?

Yes this was the one that jumped out at me, GUYS- DO NOT LYNCH CHEZINU.

Look at what Thrawn said about him, I can't remember- basically, he is our strongest asset if he is with us. I gave him a huge novel to read as a private question, so 1: butt out and 2: WAIT. I want to see his reply.

Chezinu, I have an idea so that you don't need to go through Coag who may not have much time. I will put WriteCraft in a spoiler.

I need to make sure with Coag though.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:53 GMT
#2086
On November 26 2013 15:44 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:41 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:52 Mocsta wrote:
Slam. Come join us bud !!

Fwiw I hope you are here still too!

I am
In OP

Scum can delay kp .. so have 0 kp night1 and shoot twice night2

Ok. Even more my point then, see if they had 2kp normally this makes actually it still doesn't make sense. If they were blue hunting and wanted to make sure Cora woulda 100% died. Either they weren't here or were thinking doc stuff? But why wouldn't they consolidate the shot either way.

I am wifoming myself here. I begin to think the Thrawn kill was significant though because I'm looking at Chezinu. But that still doesn't make sense because they would kill me. Or maybe they disagree with Cora :s

K what else do we have though. Why is Chezinu scum so quickly to others ?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:56 GMT
#2089
On November 26 2013 15:53 Onegu wrote:
Slam I have a red check, do you believe it or not, vote me if you believe and then vote for 24 hour day as the red check will be all anyone really talks about except HF being scum with me as you can see.

...

If I missed it you want me to see?

What?

... Ok WIFOM are you related to Risen? Thanks I guess? Or NSAM? What are you trying to accomplish lol

A check is strong indication, but it isn't proof... Unless, let me reread the op
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:59 GMT
#2091
Dude yeah it's a closed setup. With cop and doctor, (again why doctor didn't die is more WIFOM -_-) millers are easily possible. But yeah, it's pretty strong indication...

Onegu are you against me voting you or are you exasperated?

Maybe skimming isn't the best thing let me really read stuff
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:04 GMT
#2094
On November 26 2013 15:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:53 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:44 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:41 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:52 Mocsta wrote:
Slam. Come join us bud !!

Fwiw I hope you are here still too!

I am
In OP

Scum can delay kp .. so have 0 kp night1 and shoot twice night2

Ok. Even more my point then, see if they had 2kp normally this makes actually it still doesn't make sense. If they were blue hunting and wanted to make sure Cora woulda 100% died. Either they weren't here or were thinking doc stuff? But why wouldn't they consolidate the shot either way.

I am wifoming myself here. I begin to think the Thrawn kill was significant though because I'm looking at Chezinu. But that still doesn't make sense because they would kill me. Or maybe they disagree with Cora :s

K what else do we have though. Why is Chezinu scum so quickly to others ?

How much of the thread have you read.. I can't follow where you ate coming from, because I dont know how much u might be missing.

I am missing everything before I replaced. Today was busy and I looked at LXIII and also I'm not wholly caught up on current events. Also, I like how Chezinu is approaching his replace, seeing what people do NOW and determining who is what. Reads that don't make any sense will be criticized, and old info will be brought back by others.

This way, we don't fall back and can still be useful.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:14 GMT
#2096
I still don't get why two claimed blues both survived though. I'm not so much worried about Cora as HolyFlare.

I don't care if scum sent their pm at the start of the night and were gone, HF had claimed. There was no reason not to shoot HF. That might be exactly what they want me to think, but it seems most people have Holyflare as scummy nonetheless. Is HF scummy for no other reason than his claim?

Of course in the event he is doctor that is a really stupid lynch.

Yeah. I threw my thoughts Down making this post and so you can read my conclusion forming before your eyes! XD

##Vote: Onegu
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:15 GMT
#2097
On November 26 2013 16:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:55 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:53 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:44 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:41 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:52 Mocsta wrote:
Slam. Come join us bud !!

Fwiw I hope you are here still too!

I am
In OP

Scum can delay kp .. so have 0 kp night1 and shoot twice night2

Ok. Even more my point then, see if they had 2kp normally this makes actually it still doesn't make sense. If they were blue hunting and wanted to make sure Cora woulda 100% died. Either they weren't here or were thinking doc stuff? But why wouldn't they consolidate the shot either way.

I am wifoming myself here. I begin to think the Thrawn kill was significant though because I'm looking at Chezinu. But that still doesn't make sense because they would kill me. Or maybe they disagree with Cora :s

K what else do we have though. Why is Chezinu scum so quickly to others ?

How much of the thread have you read.. I can't follow where you ate coming from, because I dont know how much u might be missing.

I am missing everything before I replaced. Today was busy and I looked at LXIII and also I'm not wholly caught up on current events. Also, I like how Chezinu is approaching his replace, seeing what people do NOW and determining who is what. Reads that don't make any sense will be criticized, and old info will be brought back by others.

This way, we don't fall back and can still be useful.
do you realise that no one is actually pushing chezinu?

It's onegu vs Corazon

Last I was in the thread people were saying he was scum claiming with Scib, which makes no sense in light of other things, but Cora had him on a scum list and as cop how he reads the game is critical.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:16 GMT
#2098
Dude Cora is so town. anyone questioning that is seeing the world differently from me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:19 GMT
#2100
On November 26 2013 12:51 Mocsta wrote:
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu


Mocsta nobody pushing Chezinu?

Please, bear in mind what I said of him.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:30 GMT
#2107
On November 26 2013 16:20 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude yeah it's a closed setup. With cop and doctor, (again why doctor didn't die is more WIFOM -_-) millers are easily possible. But yeah, it's pretty strong indication...

Onegu are you against me voting you or are you exasperated?

Maybe skimming isn't the best thing let me really read stuff



Im exasperated, my own fault I cant convey my thoughts clearly, and I look scummy but I do in every town game I play, kinda why I joined a bootcamp game to get feedback, and then a red check on me I expect it to be believed. But then coupled with what I will say on cora later in my case and my green flip, if we dont get endgame with my flip I really still believe we can pull this out if town gets to day 4. Because it will be obvious cora is scum. Then I will spoiler the connections cora has with mocsta so you can add that to my case on mocsta, and when I flip please, please, please read it give it a chance and see where I am comeing from. If you actully read it and disagree with it fine but read it that is really all I ask. Of course this is assumeing we dont get endgame post.

K Onegu what you are doing I have seen before. And some sage put it to rest.

Here, I will paraphrase as it is a game in progress.

Your options are, if you are town:
1: push your own lynch, then have your confirmed reads given after another round of night kills with no certainty that you are right (unless it's that good; in which case)
2: give the reads+reasons now, and if they are really really good, people may listen now and not lynch you and possibly hit scum (because this list assumes you aren't, so it's a "duh" higher chance) and if they aren't, people will discuss them and maybe figure something out from the discussion
3: focus on defending, which may or may not work and leaves town with nothing after your flip.

Note, since 2 is the best option, I will have 4 be it's corruption:
4: you can give hostile reads and Rayne yourself, and even if your reads are good then because you didn't give them in a level headed manner nobody reads them even if you flip green or blue.

Of course if you are scum it doesn't matter and your team should just bus you now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:32 GMT
#2108
On November 26 2013 16:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:51 Mocsta wrote:
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu


Mocsta nobody pushing Chezinu?

Please, bear in mind what I said of him.

Here's the problem
Bereft is townier than you or cheZ

If you want to stick up for chez, process of elimination leaves just you.

So whose scum: you or chezinu? Lol...

We can deal with this after the lynch.

As an aside. Chez replaced jampidampi. Did you read my jampi case?

Cos we know onegu hasn't (to comment on it as asked)

Well in that case fire away at Chezinu, but I have sorrow over it. But then, as scum he is probably crafty to answer my query.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:36 GMT
#2110
On November 26 2013 16:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:51 Mocsta wrote:
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu


Mocsta nobody pushing Chezinu?

Please, bear in mind what I said of him.

Here's the problem
Bereft is townier than you or cheZ

If you want to stick up for chez, process of elimination leaves just you.

So whose scum: you or chezinu? Lol...

We can deal with this after the lynch.

As an aside. Chez replaced jampidampi. Did you read my jampi case?

Cos we know onegu hasn't (to comment on it as asked)

And actually no, there is WIFOM. If this is a masterful Cora fake claim-

Oh wait then we lose because Cora is clairvoyant (XD) and will SVENGALI us to his victory. But remember, from my perspective if Chezinu isn't, you take my place... of course I know nothing of bereft so far, so maybe I would just disagree with you in general if Chezinu wasn't scum..
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:38 GMT
#2111
On November 26 2013 16:34 Mocsta wrote:
Its ok slam.

One scum at a time. Onegu first.

I'm having real trouble thinking you are scum. You actually sound like you are having fun and aren't spamming useless stuff.

It's just fresch aire, I'm getting pounded in two other games. I did an offsite replace, maybe wasn't smart...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:50 GMT
#2114
On November 26 2013 16:46 Mocsta wrote:
Slam
Are you town?

Would you lie to me?

K

I have never understood why people ask this. No, Mocsta, I'm scum. I give up now because you asked. Because I would never lie to you.

???

What is expected from that question lol!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:52 GMT
#2116
On November 26 2013 16:47 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 16:20 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude yeah it's a closed setup. With cop and doctor, (again why doctor didn't die is more WIFOM -_-) millers are easily possible. But yeah, it's pretty strong indication...

Onegu are you against me voting you or are you exasperated?

Maybe skimming isn't the best thing let me really read stuff



Im exasperated, my own fault I cant convey my thoughts clearly, and I look scummy but I do in every town game I play, kinda why I joined a bootcamp game to get feedback, and then a red check on me I expect it to be believed. But then coupled with what I will say on cora later in my case and my green flip, if we dont get endgame with my flip I really still believe we can pull this out if town gets to day 4. Because it will be obvious cora is scum. Then I will spoiler the connections cora has with mocsta so you can add that to my case on mocsta, and when I flip please, please, please read it give it a chance and see where I am comeing from. If you actully read it and disagree with it fine but read it that is really all I ask. Of course this is assumeing we dont get endgame post.

K Onegu what you are doing I have seen before. And some sage put it to rest.

Here, I will paraphrase as it is a game in progress.

Your options are, if you are town:
1: push your own lynch, then have your confirmed reads given after another round of night kills with no certainty that you are right (unless it's that good; in which case)
2: give the reads+reasons now, and if they are really really good, people may listen now and not lynch you and possibly hit scum (because this list assumes you aren't, so it's a "duh" higher chance) and if they aren't, people will discuss them and maybe figure something out from the discussion
3: focus on defending, which may or may not work and leaves town with nothing after your flip.

Note, since 2 is the best option, I will have 4 be it's corruption:
4: you can give hostile reads and Rayne yourself, and even if your reads are good then because you didn't give them in a level headed manner nobody reads them even if you flip green or blue.

Of course if you are scum it doesn't matter and your team should just bus you now.



I will do two, and have been. Will give a cora case before lynch. I cannot do three because I know my town play doesnt look good and I wasnt active day one due to irl reasons, so I wont defend myself from a red check, I have addressed coras case on me and showed why it is incorrect.

About Jamps case I have to do some fact checking because iirc at the time when jamp said that he agreed I thought he was talking about someone elses point on aqua not thrawn. But I will also show cora does the same thing you are calling out jamp though. 2 times cora gives merit to a case but doesnt think it is a good time.

Also the held back part he isnt talking about aqua. He is talking out cora and scib. And then talking about consolidateing if he has to, he never takes back his read. Then he gives rayn a town read but votes his scum read in aqua. Help me with your thought process when I get back, Ill post my thoughts and concerns and you let me know in a bit.

Ill be back in a bit.

Two is the only townie option anyway. But you are kind of doing one? Minus pushing yourself?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:54 GMT
#2119
X-May that if you come back with those reads before deadline.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 08:02 GMT
#2120
Actually that whole thing is Austinmcc, I think.

Remember I said it was from another game's drama that I learned. A daw may have Greek in it's bill.

Onegu is doing very nearly what another person is getting over doing- it was such a recent association, I did not forget.

So... No more me talking about games in progress!! >
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 18:44 GMT
#2203
On November 26 2013 23:52 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 23:50 Holyflare wrote:
On November 26 2013 23:48 Chezinu wrote:
cDgCorazon (0): thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Onegu, thrawn2112, sciberbia, Holyflare
Aquanim (2): thrawn2112. Mocsta, jampidampi, cDgCorazon, Rean, raynpelikoneet
Rean (0): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, raynpelikoneet, Bereft, Mocsta, thrawn2112, raynpelikoneet
Onegu (0): sciberbia, thrawn2112
Bereft (0): raynpelikoneet, raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (0): raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (8): thrawn2112, Mocsta. Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, Bereft, raynpelikoneet, cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, thrawn2112, raynpelikoneet, thrawn2112, Holyflare, sciberbia, raynpelikoneet
jampidampi (0): raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (1): Onegu, raynpelikoneet
JarJarDrinks (0): raynpelikoneet
No-Lynch (1): cDgCorazon


Bereft (0): thrawn2112
Alakaslam (1): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, Mocsta
Chezinu (1): Mocsta, thrawn2112, Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (0): cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon, Aquanim, thrawn2112, cDgCorazon, Chezinu
JarJarDrinks (6): cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Aquanim, Mocsta, thrawn2112, Bereft, thrawn2112, Mocsta, Aquanim, cDgCorazon, Alakaslam, Mocsta
sciberbia (0): Mocsta, Chezinu
Holyflare (1): Bereft, Aquanim, Chezinu
Mocsta (2): Bereft, Onegu, Holyflare
Thrawn2112 (0): cDgCorazon

It may be time for the rising star to face the dragon.



yes yes we get it your read was wrong and now you have to battle cora in an epic fight, glhfgg


You have broken the Chezinu Rule. It will not be forgotten.. except you may not qualify for the rule.. Chezinu Rule only applies to those who have never played with Chez before.


Chezinu, thine adoring pupil asks, did I break the Chezinu rule?

I must rea the house as soon as games in progress finish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 444
UpATreeSC 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1138
actioN 461
Dewaltoss 134
firebathero 91
Zeus 65
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 25
Sexy 25
ToSsGirL 21
[ Show more ]
Bale 20
JYJ 19
Shine 18
NaDa 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7921
qojqva2059
Dendi810
420jenkins170
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1200
Fnx 661
x6flipin456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6909
crisheroes5007
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
Beastyqt745
B2W.Neo583
ceh9495
byalli368
ArmadaUGS151
KnowMe148
C9.Mang0146
Khaldor128
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 74
Trikslyr56
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV264
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3965
• TFBlade925
Other Games
• WagamamaTV391
• Shiphtur350
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 57m
Stellar Fest
18h 57m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.