• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7749 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:06 GMT
#416
JonnyLaw why aren't you ok with Storr lynch?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:24 GMT
#422
I don't think it's worth responding to... all 3 of your cases have been awful. He's not even here right now, how is he hurting the town? I feel like you're just going after him because he's not here to defend himself.

I think between odin and you we have 1 scum, you guys push each other way too hard for LITTLE reason, just because you had some bad blood early on. Odin has a better case on you then you have on him. You have also been one of my reserved scum reads all game..

Your cases are all terrible, I think you can be a better town then that. You've pushed 3 different targets throughout day1 and even bring up another target while town is completely split atm and are pushing him hard. On top of that, you're for lynching lurkers this game when last game you were against it... doesn't make sense to me, why change your mind there?

You're saying odin is ok to lynch anybody but you've been giving me the same vibe.

##unvote
##vote Jonnylaw

I wanna see what kind of response this vote will get from everyone. I don't think I can get it to pass today and am happy to lynch a lurker today even though Jonny is my highest scumread. I will for sure push this tomorrow unless something drastic changes.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:25 GMT
#423
I also want to mention that Odin is playing VERY similarly to last game. He's all over the place, but he's posting a lot and starting a lot of discussion. He often just posts whatever is on his mind. This fits my town read of him, which is why i'm more comfortable going for Jonny then I am him.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:30 GMT
#425
How can you say he didn't read the thread? It doesn't make sense to me. He compiled cases against or for multiple people. Just because he missed a few things you think he didn't read the thread?

Think about how long he was afk for... he was afk for 16 pages.... if you come to a thread that long and read it, you're going to forget/miss about things.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:33 GMT
#428
On November 01 2013 02:31 JonnyLaw wrote:
Really? He claims to have read it four times. You don't forget on your fourth time through.


You certainly do... I did the same thing last game, was AFK till last 24 hrs of day1. I read through/skimmed the thread like 10 times and still was missing some things. I was more reserved though since I knew I didn't understand everything but Odin going out hard like this even though he is missing things fits my read of him from last game. Like I said, he posts everything on his mind whenever it comes.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:36 GMT
#430
Ugh obzy, why would you say that about my vote T_T
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:45 GMT
#434
Nah, I just feel like you undermined my pressure.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:50 GMT
#435
I'm ok with lynching: Storr/July.

I have a somewhat town read on july but he's still not 100% convincing me. For this reason i'd be much happier with a Storr lynch. I know Storr is capable of MUCH MORE then what he is doing now. Hasn't shared any reads since like the first few hours of the game, and spouted bullshit about people following the IC when nobody was doing that. He's barely keeping up with the thread.

However, neither Storr nor July will give us too much information and we will have to rely on nightactions for tomorrow. That's ok because we want incentive for people not to lurk.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:51 GMT
#436
Also, literally everybody has been jumping on July, whereas only me and Obzy have jumped on Storr. Everybody on July makes me very weary.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 17:55 GMT
#437
Cakeman, easy defenses for people is one of the best ways to fit in as mafia and make friends within the town. Especially when it's a weak attack. It makes you look better. I do it all the time as mafia.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 18:04 GMT
#442
On November 01 2013 02:59 cakemanofdoom wrote:
I haven't been jumping on Storr as much because it seems more people have jumped on July, and there's some defense of Storr. I think a July lynch would be easier. I'm more than willing to switch to Storr if it looks more likely to succeed than July.

Was defending me an easy defense? Jonny was the first to defend me, and I think mafia would have preferred to leave suspicion on me.


Who defended Storr? I must have missed this.

And wait, what? Im re reading the beginning exchanges. Jonny was the first to defend you? He was calling you scum.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 18:07 GMT
#444
On November 01 2013 03:04 July617 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 02:51 Balla24 wrote:
Also, literally everybody has been jumping on July, whereas only me and Obzy have jumped on Storr. Everybody on July makes me very weary.



It makes me weary that people are bandwagoning all over the place.

cake man you switched your vote from Tehpoofter to me and your reasoning is what exactly ? "I understand the suspicion on Jonny. But I don't think he can/should be lynched today." < - Why shouldn't he be lynched today you aren't supporting your vote on me you're writing nonsense and hoping that passes as an explanation.

In your last line you write "I'm feeling that July's the one most people have their eyes on. Aside from maybe E00e, who I think has posted better than July" <- What does "posted better" really mean? E00e could be mafia and the only reason you're not suspicious of him is because he post's better?

Voting for someone because of the frequency of there posts or the lack of content in there posts isn't a good reason. You're all looking at my post's trying to make yourselves believe i'm scum when in reality i'm not .

And finally a last bit of your post where you state " Most people seem to be suspecting July, E00e, or Storr. I'm not too sure about opinions on other people, but let's pick from one of those, unless a lot of people come out and claim vote desires that I haven't picked up on. " << You're siding with a majority when you should be looking at every player as scum , why did they vote this way instead of that, what was the reasoning behind it , and why should we believe they are/aren't mafia . These are the questions i think we should be asking .

##Vote: No Vote


You realize we need 7 votes on anybody to kill them. We literally will eventually have to bandwagon on someone. That's why we have to narrow down the suspects to people that will possibly get lynched, instead of having everybody open for discussion.

Why vote for a No vote?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 18:09 GMT
#446
July, what do you think about Jonnylaw?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 18:16 GMT
#448
Agreed with that StorrZerg. Can you please make yourself useful though?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 18:26 GMT
#454
On November 01 2013 03:16 Balla24 wrote:
Agreed with that StorrZerg. Can you please make yourself useful though?


Wow, sry about this... missed the post at the bottom of the last page.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:02 GMT
#461
July is interesting for me. I think I got him to be more active and town like, and now I think he's trying to play more like me (which he's not doing the best job at) by asking questions and trying to poke people for information. The no-lynch play and unwillingness to vote for people is odd to me, but is not consistent with a mafia play since they would want to kill as many people as possible. Then again, July has done weird plays in the past (he was about to get killed and he just sat there as his defense as an SK) so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:07 GMT
#463
E00 is pissing me off because of how inactive he is... not sure what to think. I liked him initially... but his recent posts are odd..
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:11 GMT
#465
Yes he can:

On November 01 2013 00:14 iamperfection wrote:
This is a reminder that you MUST vote. You may not abstain you can vote for no lynch by ##Vote: No lynch

Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:15 GMT
#466
Odd in the sense that he still barely shares anything about his reads besides the fact that Odin is looking scummy to him because of his "nervous" posting. Doesn't share about anybody else..
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:23 GMT
#470
On November 01 2013 04:17 JonnyLaw wrote:
Balla, I don't know how you can say I'm playing differently than last game. People tried to have me lynched for pushing stormtemplar who responded well and it got him active in the game. After that I tried to get playerboy lynched for 3 days which could have won us that game but not enough people would listen and read what I said.



I'm willing to chalk it up to trying to improve, since you're ACTUALLY posting real cases this time. You were pushing stormtemplar which was good but you didn't really have anything on him. However, you're also pushing SO MANY different targets this game, which is totally weird considering your day 1 last game. Each time, you've latched on to some small detail that really doesn't mean much at all: (odin "lying" about not reading the thread, vanesco being "apologetic", thepoofter being "defensive") instead of making something out of their reads or plays.

You're playing differently then last game. It's just a fact. May or may not be a scum indicator.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 59m
Patches Events
11h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
OSC
19h 59m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.