• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8472 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 22:06 GMT
#553
On November 01 2013 07:06 Balla24 wrote:
Sorry, I don't mean to insult you and I certainly don't think you're stupid. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from as a mafia player.


You mean a town player.
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 22:12 GMT
#557
On November 01 2013 07:07 Balla24 wrote:
You actually played a very good style for SK last game... so i don't fault you for that.



Thank you . You should be able to see the difference in my SK and Town play's easily, as SK i played very weak and fragile, in this game at least I think I'm trying to stay on point with my post's not talking about useless crap like i did in the last game. You'll notice as well that i'm on everyone's radar at the moment because of my posts , personally if i was mafia i wouldn't have answered people's questions when I was asked why i was no voting , if i was mafia, i would have just stayed quiet and let you all lynch E00e , but I didn't, I spoke up and said something that was basically an instant facepalm , why? To show you that I am town and that I'm not afraid of being on the chopping block because i know i'm town and I want other town to feel confident enough to trust my play style.
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 22:13 GMT
#558
On November 01 2013 07:10 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 07:06 Obzy wrote:
Oh, also, instantly martyring when a few votes come in isn't really what I would've expected, given how pressure has slipped off of people that have begun actively posting. July, if you're insistent, then please give your reads on the other players in this game. As of right now, your only read is on Jonny here:
On November 01 2013 03:18 July617 wrote:
On November 01 2013 03:09 Balla24 wrote:
July, what do you think about Jonnylaw?


He's acting allot like Sagaz did in our last game and Sagaz turned out to be mafia, he's really agro for no apparent reason, attacking nyx mostly in his filter on page 2 and then grasping for straws on page 3 . Suspicious yes, either way... (etc)


What are your thoughts on other people?


He did this last game too Obzy.. martyred as SK and the IC didn't kill him cause of it and it cost town the game.


No , I was the only one who successfully hit both mafia , if anything I helped town come to a draw.
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 22:31 GMT
#565
On November 01 2013 07:22 Vanesco wrote:
Ok, I am back now.

Before leaving I had my vote on E00e. Not that I don't think he is scummy but like I mentioned before, July was seeming more scummy to me. The reason why I think July is a good day 1 lynch is because he has not really given the town anything useful and his last few posts are basically screaming "I give up, I don't want to play anymore". How I see it is that best case scenario he is scum, worst case scenario we get rid of a useless town who has mostly useless posts which only creates distractions for other players to use to their advantage.

Apart from this the three players that seem like we can get a majority lynch on are E00e, July, or Odin. All 3 in my opinion would be good lynches but my largest scum read (on these 3) to smallest would be:
July
E00e
Odin


If i am to be lynched then that's one town gone, adding in mafia kill tonight that makes 2 town dead in addition to a possible SK kill which means 3 dead town .

Is "useless town" lynching really the best idea ?
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 22:42 GMT
#572
I'm building a case give me a few .
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 23:16 GMT
#580
Yeah , i've got nothing . Sorry for being a shitty town guys ,
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 23:26 GMT
#585
On November 01 2013 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 08:16 July617 wrote:
Yeah , i've got nothing . Sorry for being a shitty town guys ,


I really wish you would give us something. :/


I said it earlier, I don't see anyone worth lynching yet, I know mafia is posting with us but with the post's that are here nothing really jumped off the page to me .
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 23:40 GMT
#591
Odin we already have one martyr we don't need another

##Vote OdinOfPergo

but your post doesn't really make any sense, please folks don't let him go un noticed day 2 . TBH that was a really strange post to write 30 min before lynch time . Looks scummy to me IMO .
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 23:42 GMT
#593
If I am allowed to live, I'll go read some more guides during night phase and come back with good reads on day 2 .

If not I'd suggest looking at ohwonderboy, who's non existent here, not saying that it's a bad thing, but this would be an optimal time to post and he's not doing so . Just seems strange to me.
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
October 31 2013 23:44 GMT
#598
On November 01 2013 08:44 Balla24 wrote:
Do you even know what's going on right now? We're killing July... not E00...



He's reading scum even more little by little .
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
July617
Profile Joined October 2013
United States72 Posts
November 01 2013 00:27 GMT
#629
:3
twitch.tv/Jjuly617
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 135
SpeCial 109
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1337
Rain 1098
Artosis 557
910 60
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift3203
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox166
Other Games
summit1g9253
shahzam586
JimRising 361
C9.Mang0307
PiGStarcraft258
Maynarde120
Liquid`Ken9
Vindicta8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• davetesta24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21338
Other Games
• imaqtpie865
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 57m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.