• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9534 users

"##" Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 22:43 GMT
#2251
On October 31 2013 06:23 Promethelax wrote:
As scum I have shot people for tonnes of reasons, good reads is one but so is being a universal town read. The death implicating someone I want to get lynched. Eliminating a power role.

I also just realized how scummy me saying all this is since I was WoS's major scum read at least for a while. But whatever. I don't think wos was shot for beig right. He didn't have power i this town to lead to a correct lynch even if he was right about scum.


Unfortunately WoS was not a town read by the majority of town, especially since he had just been up for lynch.

What do you think he was shot for, and it's probably not to cast suspicion on others who didn't get shot.

I cannot fathom how you think he was randomly shot for being a town read or for any other reason then the simple fact he must have been on to something because he got shot while he was suspicious to town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 22:45 GMT
#2252
And lol if you think mafia shot him because of his role
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 22:54 GMT
#2254
I'm fine with lynching SnB or Seuss today.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 22:55 GMT
#2255
And my nuke pm said that nukes disappear if you don't use them within the first 12 hours, did others get different pms?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 23:08 GMT
#2256
On October 30 2013 02:28 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also CandymanAuthority why are you voting for Pandain? Case please if you think he is scum.


It's not based on what he is doing but rather what the thread is doing. Go through and count how many times he has been mentioned randomly for pretty much no reason when there isn't even a discussion on him!

There is so much light suspicion on him but nobody is pushing him or doing anything about it, it's just oh yea he's scummy maybe idk.

This is usually scum when this happens because they are just skating by in thread and their buddies try to make him look bad but not too bad so he blends in.

even though he is not playing to his scum meta here I think he has a good chance of flipping scum for other reasons in a nutshell.


I like this post,this is a good town post while an awful mafia post. Why use such assumption-based reasoning?

The rests of his posts are fine too, if not very assertive or Vayne-like.
I could see this as him appearing to be town, but I see little reason to assume that unless we have no proof.

Also would you guys rather lynch Seuss instead? They're interchangable to me and you guys don't seem to believe me yet about SnB
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:20 GMT
#2280
On October 31 2013 08:42 marvellosity wrote:
The long and short of it rayn is that

a) I'm not sure I believe that you "accidentally" fucked up using your powers on me. It's very convenient.
b) I'm not sure I believe your non-excuse for disappearing around lynch time and not being proactive about WoS. Again, it's very convenient.

In my own view I think there are better ways to analyze people then deciding whether or not an "excuse" they make can be valid or not.

You can connect it to an overall analysis, but we should be looking at the behavior of people why they are here. I personally think analysis based on what people do not post is pretty weak as it's like assigning an x possibility when that person has one of abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz possibilities.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:21 GMT
#2281
I need to decide between Seuss, SnB, VA, Kush, and Sentinel.
So I'll do that tomorrow probably.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:24 GMT
#2286
On October 31 2013 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
Not "oh my dear god"

For you to be town I have to accept you randomly went somewhere you can't remember to buy cigarettes with lynch coming up immediately, and you somehow managed to fuck up your power and fucked up one of the strongest players' in the game power because "woops". I hate having to assume stupid shit.


Do you think this is even likely as scum?

One, he would easily make up a story about where he got cigerrates as scum. The fact he didn't and still doesn't shows some unnecessary guilt and therefore authenticity.

It being around lynch time is okay, but not everyone has to be here at lynch, and you're assuming priorities of people which shouldn't be our priority for analysis.

Also, again, would he have gone after you if he was scum? Purposely mess up? It's wifom but it's a scary thing to do within the first (10?) hours of the game.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:31 GMT
#2287
I'm going to give Rayn a definitive town read. If not, it'll at least force me to change my post psychology theory.
What he's doing doesn't make sense from a scum or 3p mindset, esp. with the actions surrounding Marv.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:34 GMT
#2288
Rayn would you support a Seuss lynch?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:53 GMT
#2292
On October 31 2013 09:48 marvellosity wrote:
Given you were interested in Wave's reads as he died, Pandain, it's curious that you didn't pick that up or mention that yet

I only skimmed but yeah his reads aren't aligning with mine. I doubt he was all right. He was curious about Rayn which still puts a thought in my mind he's scum, but without that I would say he's town. I just know he's not scum.

Yeah he does defend Seuss. Hmm

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:54 GMT
#2293
Do you now trust that it's important to look into his reads or are you doing this to mock me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:56 GMT
#2295
Seuss basically is definition of skirting by with important caveat he's putting huge effort into things which don't really affect the game.

Makes sense from scum mindset not really town.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:56 GMT
#2296
On October 31 2013 09:55 marvellosity wrote:
Neither - I'm doing it because you stated it could be important and then failed to do it yourself when bringing up a lynch candidate, especially a lynch candidate that Wave has a particular connection with.

I think basically you want me to research a person in depth before giving any thoughts.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:57 GMT
#2297
Which I can do, but it'll mean I'll post less
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 00:58 GMT
#2299
That's thoughts to me, no?
I mean I haven't fully decided yet but as of now I want those two lynched. Later I may change it
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 01:00 GMT
#2302
Seuss and SnB are my main looks.
VA, Kush, Sentinel, and Koshi are possibilities

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 01:02 GMT
#2303
Yeah I think they would as long as they seem to contribute. This is his second game, correct? Makes sense to be wishy washy especially if he's carrying a persona.

It's not about that though its more I think he doesn't care yet is seeming to. Like a more subtle version of SnB
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 01:08 GMT
#2311
On October 31 2013 09:56 Pandain wrote:
Seuss basically is definition of skirting by with important caveat he's putting huge effort into things which don't really affect the game.

Makes sense from scum mindset not really town.



I mean this is what I originally said
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 31 2013 01:10 GMT
#2312
On October 31 2013 10:03 marvellosity wrote:
Apologies if it's in your filter recently, but what are your general Oats-thoughts, Pandain?

I gave a town read on him early on because he was so aggressive to me the townie. Also genuinely wanted me to adress the points when I ignored him.
Plus I meant to check this but doesn't oats usually bus?
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason216
BRAT_OK 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14151
Mini 243
BeSt 209
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 87
Hyun 43
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Artosis 7
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4257
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE72
Railgan50
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1231
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 40
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur279
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 59m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.