• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7118 users

"##" Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 245 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:15 GMT
#1761
Problem is SnB has deeper reasons why he's scum. Koshi for instance, isn't certain scum despite him having shit reasons to suspect me, thought I made good points before, mainly only sheeped Rayn in regards to me, had other scum reads, etc........

But that doesn't mean he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:17 GMT
#1762
I think, regardless if the the nukes are real or not, you're over-evaluating the information we will have at the end.
If I die to Koshi, what will you make of it?
I think SnB is scum and so did you two, but we'd have already killed him and like I said would be the only real results. And would help certify we are town. But that's really the only way.

SnB nuking you is more suspicious because he fundamentally is showing a disregard of concern, but I wasn't fully fully convinced he was scum; it's the policy nuke that pushed me over the edge and what I am so angry about.

I understand, in the end, we will get information. I just think it's better to consolidate on SnB rather then potentially nuke townies for information.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 03:23 GMT
#1763
On October 30 2013 12:17 Pandain wrote:
I think, regardless if the the nukes are real or not, you're over-evaluating the information we will have at the end.
If I die to Koshi, what will you make of it?
I think SnB is scum and so did you two, but we'd have already killed him and like I said would be the only real results. And would help certify we are town. But that's really the only way.

SnB nuking you is more suspicious because he fundamentally is showing a disregard of concern, but I wasn't fully fully convinced he was scum; it's the policy nuke that pushed me over the edge and what I am so angry about.

I understand, in the end, we will get information. I just think it's better to consolidate on SnB rather then potentially nuke townies for information.


Well I still think one of Koshi or Sentinel is the power-upper that is scum and honestly sentinel's ability is weird to be from scum but who knows. If SnB does indeed flip scum im looking at something like SnB/Seuss/(koshi/sentinel)

looks like a 3 scum 1 3rd party setup to me so then it would be up to you guys to find the 3rd party player assuming I die.
taste me
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 30 2013 08:02 GMT
#1764
Oh god what the hell have you done Sentinel...
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 08:02 GMT
#1765
On October 30 2013 17:02 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Oh god what the hell have you done Sentinel...

For filterzzz-
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 08:27 GMT
#1766
So, nukes have got to be fake. If not tomorrow will be hilarious. I have a nuke. I will not shoot my nuke.

Marv, why do you want me to find you scummy? You chose to lynch someone you were sure was town. Have you ever done that as any alignment before? And of all the people to d1 lynch you didn't even go for someone controversial. My mind is pretty blown.

I just don't even.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 08:33 GMT
#1767
On October 30 2013 10:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Nuke Koshi

Noooooooooooooooo I am totes town D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 08:43 GMT
#1768
Some1 should nuke Oats. The only confirmed townie said he was scum.

YES I WENT THERE
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 08:48 GMT
#1769
Also, you should know I am total town because nobody wanted to ##update Koshi. Sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 08:56 GMT
#1770
I updated Koshi and Oats has some serious explaining to do.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 08:57 GMT
#1771
Prome is your power good? Like really good?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 09:17 GMT
#1772
On October 30 2013 17:27 Promethelax wrote:
So, nukes have got to be fake. If not tomorrow will be hilarious. I have a nuke. I will not shoot my nuke.

Marv, why do you want me to find you scummy? You chose to lynch someone you were sure was town. Have you ever done that as any alignment before? And of all the people to d1 lynch you didn't even go for someone controversial. My mind is pretty blown.

I just don't even.

Are you this dumb? Use your brain already.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 09:40 GMT
#1773
I don't understand why half these nukes have been launched the way they have. So random.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 10:08 GMT
#1774
My nuke was the only good nuke.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 10:15 GMT
#1775
On October 30 2013 19:08 OOHCHILD wrote:
My nuke was the only good nuke.

Your nuke is suspicious because you moved on to Wave, only to disappear for 45 minutes while all the shit went down, and then came back to nuke him, disregarding anything that happened in the interim. The fact you're actually a smurf makes your play a lot more suspicious than it was as well.

Oats' Koshi nuke is probably the worst though. I don't understand it.

It's not that motivating to do any serious analysis in this phase, because I don't know who will die from the nukes (if anyone) and what information that will bring.

Anyone who hasn't launched their nuke can still use their nuke on Day 2 anyway.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 10:16 GMT
#1776
Yeah we will see tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 10:18 GMT
#1777
Now we just watch the sky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 10:32 GMT
#1778
On October 30 2013 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prome is your power good? Like really good?


Night time role fishing? Are you dumb?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 10:32 GMT
#1779
On October 30 2013 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I don't understand why half these nukes have been launched the way they have. So random.


There are some you understand?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 10:34 GMT
#1780
It's all relative.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 179
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 45
Codebar 44
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Zeus 52
[ Show more ]
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1688
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1003
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.