• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

"##" Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:10 GMT
#1572
IT'S BOTH!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:11 GMT
#1574
Flavor must go into flavor post :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:12 GMT
#1578
On October 30 2013 06:11 Seuss wrote:
Wait, I got a nuke too.

What is this game.

why the fuck did you get a nuke 0o
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:13 GMT
#1579
Also nukes will be fake except one.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:14 GMT
#1581
Is a nuke blockable? Is is 1KP or is it a NUKE?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:16 GMT
#1588
On October 30 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
Um, rayn, what does your ##delegate power do exactly?...

That's what i trying to tell you by saying "consider my twerk null".. :E

Really rayn? really?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#1593
On October 30 2013 06:17 OOHCHILD wrote:
##Nuke WaveofShadow

What about his?
On October 30 2013 03:15 OOHCHILD wrote:
Seuss looks pretty transparent and town with his recent explanations. Especially for second game scum. Going back to WoS I guess. I would rather lynch Sentinel or HotCottonCandy though.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#1596
On October 30 2013 06:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 06:16 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
Um, rayn, what does your ##delegate power do exactly?...

That's what i trying to tell you by saying "consider my twerk null".. :E

So you have a sabotaging power and you used it on me

Neat.

I have two powers. One makes every number in your role go up by one. The other one does the opposite. That's what i was trying to do but i fucking messed up because the name of the power is the same barring first letter. :/

And you can only use 1?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:20 GMT
#1598
On October 30 2013 06:19 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 06:13 Koshi wrote:
Also nukes will be fake except one.


I don't think it's a bastard game

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 06:12 Seuss wrote:
Did [UoN]Sentinel's power seriously give everyone nukes?

Holy shit.


'murica

It would be a bastard game if more than 1 nuke was real.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:21 GMT
#1602
On October 30 2013 06:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I will be severely disappointed if mine isn't

grtz on 4k. I want to nuke on 12k
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:25 GMT
#1608
AHHHHHH I WANT TO USE MY NUKE AS WELL.

Pandain/SnB/OOHCHILD is what I am currently feeling.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#1612
It is kinda boss we counted down for something as epic as this
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#1614
##Nuke Pandain
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:35 GMT
#1626
I want another nuke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:42 GMT
#1634
rofl
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 08:33 GMT
#1767
On October 30 2013 10:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Nuke Koshi

Noooooooooooooooo I am totes town D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 08:43 GMT
#1768
Some1 should nuke Oats. The only confirmed townie said he was scum.

YES I WENT THERE
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 08:48 GMT
#1769
Also, you should know I am total town because nobody wanted to ##update Koshi. Sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 10:16 GMT
#1776
Yeah we will see tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 10:18 GMT
#1777
Now we just watch the sky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 47
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g7353
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft153
NeuroSwarm124
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 57m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.