• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8704 users

"##" Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:04 GMT
#1747
On October 30 2013 12:02 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 12:01 Pandain wrote:
This is a policy nuke and I hope its real
##Nuke strongandbig


If you assume all the nukes are real, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems to be your working assumption, you just wasted your nuke.


It was my working assumption, but Marv convinced me that not all nukes are real because that would be real bad play by the hosts.

Even if they are all real, I wouldn't be comfortable nuking anyone else.

I heavily encourage you and everyone to nuke Snb
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:05 GMT
#1749
Actually this is a good compromise.

Everyone should nuke SnB

Good chance of being scum, and ensures that we don't have a nuclear armageddon.

Seuss why not nuke SnB?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:06 GMT
#1751
That's not a contradiction lol.

I don't think all of them are fake, but now I don't think all of them are real.

What's the problem?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:07 GMT
#1752
oh wait seuss already nuked didn't he
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:08 GMT
#1755
Yeah, so they'll nuke someone suspicious or not nuke at all

It isn't going to be alignment indicative unless a townie nukes a scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:09 GMT
#1756
I don't see what you're honestly hoping to gain from this HCC.

Only more information through deaths, but that also means we're closer to lylo and normally we would have that amount of deaths with MORE INFORMATION ON A LATER DAY
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:09 GMT
#1757
The only possibly good thing is if vets don't get shot then they can analyze this information, but that's assuming scum won't go for vets, that we have a doctor (honestly don't know with how roles are shaping up), and that the vets are even right.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:15 GMT
#1761
Problem is SnB has deeper reasons why he's scum. Koshi for instance, isn't certain scum despite him having shit reasons to suspect me, thought I made good points before, mainly only sheeped Rayn in regards to me, had other scum reads, etc........

But that doesn't mean he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 03:17 GMT
#1762
I think, regardless if the the nukes are real or not, you're over-evaluating the information we will have at the end.
If I die to Koshi, what will you make of it?
I think SnB is scum and so did you two, but we'd have already killed him and like I said would be the only real results. And would help certify we are town. But that's really the only way.

SnB nuking you is more suspicious because he fundamentally is showing a disregard of concern, but I wasn't fully fully convinced he was scum; it's the policy nuke that pushed me over the edge and what I am so angry about.

I understand, in the end, we will get information. I just think it's better to consolidate on SnB rather then potentially nuke townies for information.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:36 GMT
#1900
On October 30 2013 23:30 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well kush acting like an asshole to me would make some sense. Not that I think he's telling the truth anyway.

Prome what do you make of VA's play? I have him as tentative town atm but I'm curious if anyone shares my sentiment.


I don't know. Not helpful I know. I find myself fluctuating on him a lot, like dude was being smart and on point early on but his presence fell of and he kinda seemed to coast through the thread during the giant piles of shit flinging that occurred in the middle of the day.

He is in that somewhat large group of players who I'd be happy to see flip but wouldn't be my first target.

Has kush's meta changed? Because if it hasn't he is 100% scum. Anyone remember that whole kush likes to be right as scum and defends townies for no fucking reason thing? Clarity should never have been defended and was being defended on stupid shit by kush.


Idk I gave pretty good point that was ignored
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1904
I agree that if kush is scum then points stand, with exception of who he put as mafia.
I am not however certain although I am watching him that he is scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:39 GMT
#1907
On October 30 2013 05:30 Pandain wrote:
Actually Clarity brings too much suspicion to himself for my taste. Like he's like "yeah, I know I'm scummy, but w/e can't help it". Scum would justify themselves and say "No dude i have homework to do" or another excuse, but at least adress it and not give up.

He's also consistant with the mindset I'm getting from him, not sure how to describe it but sad-ish. Like not confident, still somewhat trying, etc....

And a bad case in itself isn't worthy of scum when other people are more suspicious.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 14:45 GMT
#1913
On October 30 2013 23:40 Koshi wrote:
Clarity was a policy lynch.

Koshi not to be mean but you are playing so poorly this game in particular

It's really the only reason I think you're town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 16:41 GMT
#1959
Does anyone disagree SnB is scum btw?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 16:44 GMT
#1961
That's a good point, and I do think OOHChild has a good chance of flipping scum.
I'll think about it more since I still think SnB is objectively scummy for several reasons.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 19:25 GMT
#2096
Wave seems town cuz why use a third nuke on SnB. For mafia of he's town, why draw suspicion on yourself if any of our nukes are real. And he wouldn't use a nuke on scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 19:27 GMT
#2100
Also my nuke would have evaporated by now. Do other nukes not have time limits?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 19:59 GMT
#2128
In my mind SnB, Seuss, and someone else but I'll say Koshi is scum.

Marv is def town, oats is town. Prom is likely town but I won't say he can't be scum or 3p

Koshi probably isn't 3rd party, neither is oats. Koshi doesn't post enough real shit and oats posts too assertive/ much in terms of clear opinions
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 20:00 GMT
#2131
Wave is town too for nuke reasoning and his responses, his play feels like town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 20:03 GMT
#2135
On October 31 2013 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pandain read me, read me!

I think your town but if I were to die I wouldn't say trust that you are town
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 425
Leta 263
Hyuk 230
Hyun 100
Shinee 38
Hm[arnc] 32
ZergMaN 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 760
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8971
WinterStarcraft503
ArmadaUGS68
Nina52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1484
• Lourlo1076
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 4m
INu's Battles
5h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 4m
Replay Cast
16h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.