• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

"##" Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:09 GMT
#1466
On October 30 2013 05:04 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:58 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 04:34 Promethelax wrote:
Having already read his filter twice I can confirm 2 to be true.

Which ones? If it is you being scum than we might need switch off to WoS.


that there are no scum reads in his early game besides me. And later in the game he added Suess.

ahyeah -_-. I misread that.
There is really nothing in WoS his filter indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#1470
On October 30 2013 05:13 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?


I wasn't here at the time he used it, and when I got back he wasn't here and no one had commented on it. Meanwhile, what would later become the OOHCHILD/Clarity fiasco was underway so I dove right into that.

So you read it while catching up and didn't think it was worthwhile to talk about? Did you believe WoS actually used a power on you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:19 GMT
#1472
WoS I also didn't eat lunch today and then missed my train back home D: It was cold and I was hungry. But no worries now I am totally warm and fulfilled. That being said:

Which reads in your filter are useful for when you flip town? I only see you talk about Prome being scum. Is that still true? Do you believe that? Why?

I think it is a good time to make a case on Prome.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:23 GMT
#1475
btw WoS. Reads on Pandain and SnB? I think we are pretty indecisive about those 2.

Why do you think Oats and VA are scum... I like those 2 tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:39 GMT
#1491
I'll follow the majority of marv, rayn and prom because they bothered about this game the most today and 2/3 are town. They will end on something reasonable.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1502
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.

Do you really really really like the power you have?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:45 GMT
#1506
Also last call to be a cool kid and do ##Update Koshi

Be a cool kid.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:45 GMT
#1508
On October 30 2013 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:44 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.

Do you really really really like the power you have?

No, it's ok. lol.

Ok remember this and never mention this again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:46 GMT
#1509
On October 30 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well the nail is basically in the coffin. I hope you people reconsider what you have though about me throughout the game after I am dead, and actually make an effort of reading my reads and posts CLOSELY rather washing over them and using what fits to your scumreads of me. I feel I did my absolute best and went down swinging despite what people have repeatedly said about me.

We won thug, maybe we can do it again here.

##noregrets (exceptmaybeshowingupinthefirstplaceinsteadoflurkingallday)


Give your 3 gut read scums. For endgame cred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#1519
On October 30 2013 05:48 strongandbig wrote:
um what does your power do

-1 your vote power.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:51 GMT
#1529
On October 30 2013 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
Can we actually kill Clarity? I know he might not be mafia, he might be, and i'm just not happy with any of what we've got right now.

Convince Prom and I am with you. But I would go SnB/Pandain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#1534
ok I go Clarity as well. But I would prefer SnB/Pandain. Let it be known.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#1536
##Unvote
##Vote: Clarity_nl
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:56 GMT
#1539
No Clarity is on 4 atm. WoS is on 5. We need 2 more on Clarity.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:56 GMT
#1542
On October 30 2013 05:56 marvellosity wrote:
You can all shout at me if he flips town, I'm a big boy. I think any lynch right now is a crapshoot, and I'd rather crapshoot a d-bag who isn't playing the game than someone I can get a read on in the future.

rayn is going to be mad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:59 GMT
#1556
On October 30 2013 05:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Vote is in voting thread, not ime to put it here first
Not ninja

We expect excellence tomorrow. Or we are going to have to quote your town is terrible posts from Thug Life Mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:07 GMT
#1563
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I got a nuke. I must have gotten it from counting down.

MWahahahahahaha.

Now who to nuke. We got 12 hours to decide.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:08 GMT
#1566
On October 30 2013 06:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oh and my countdown also gave me a nuke.

We got 2 nukes?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:09 GMT
#1569
If rayn and marv also got a nuke this will be cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 21:10 GMT
#1571
I knew it had to be nukes or New Year.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.