• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9507 users

"##" Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 20 Next All
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 00:59 GMT
#1699
Why did you townread WoS?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 01:02 GMT
#1700
WHy did you townread me Wos?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 01:11 GMT
#1705
Nuke away. I was reading filters but now I'll be back if I survive the night. Yes this is your punishment for considering nuking me more.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 01:16 GMT
#1706
Oh WoS I actually think you are town now. Still glad I nuked you. Also I took away your twitter powers tomorrow as an extra f u.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 01:19 GMT
#1709
damn you gonna be missing those twitter powers.

also im am a smurf. want to waste some thread space? guess who I am.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 10:08 GMT
#1774
My nuke was the only good nuke.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 11:39 GMT
#1806
I don't get what is wrong with using nukes on the scummiest people. It's like a free vig shot if even one of them works.

WaveofShadow
Pandain
[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster
Seuss
HotCottonCandy

These dudes need nuking. I think all that's left is Seuss and Oats. Someone do it!
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:30 GMT
#1814
On October 30 2013 21:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 20:39 OOHCHILD wrote:
I don't get what is wrong with using nukes on the scummiest people. It's like a free vig shot if even one of them works.

WaveofShadow
Pandain
[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster
Seuss
HotCottonCandy

These dudes need nuking. I think all that's left is Seuss and Oats. Someone do it!

You forgot me btw. You are clearly scum for forgetting your own scumreads.


koshi style amirite?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:31 GMT
#1816
I actually didn't forget you. It's just that you aren't one of my scumreads right now. Although my scumreads are very fluid so that could change instantly.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1818
nope guess again
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:42 GMT
#1821
nope guess again
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:43 GMT
#1824
nope
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:45 GMT
#1825
Yeah, I do not think strongandbig is scummy at all. Are people even looking at his content? He made some good, in depth cases. Also his tone is very different from his scum tone.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 12:58 GMT
#1827
Yeah WoS can die for that triple stack on someone who is pretty obv town if you just look. I'm rescumreading him for the millionth time.

Also the lack of rayne spam is worrying me. I think the key to reading rayne might be he spams as town and doesn't spam as scum. It seems simple but it has been true every game.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:11 GMT
#1859
haha scum want to do what I do but when they try marv owns them.
go marv
we make a good team
##goodteam
##buddying
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:20 GMT
#1870
if you gonna try to meta me WoS you have to guess who i am. that will help
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:22 GMT
#1874
hi there. guess who i am. the truth of my towniness will shine through.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1875
On October 30 2013 23:22 Promethelax wrote:
See this is my problem with OOH now, he keeps trying to get people to waste their time on him by smurf hunting. I don't even care if he is a smurf at this point but I do care if half the players are running around with thumbs in anuses doing nothing useful.
Also when I've smurfed in the past my goal has always been to, well, smurf. OOOH's goal seems to be to piss people off under the guise of a name he doesn't have to represent.


dude i wanted to smurf well but you fuckers had to start on a sunday.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#1879
On October 30 2013 23:23 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:22 OOHCHILD wrote:
hi there. guess who i am. the truth of my towniness will shine through.


I don't care. Unless you are kush. In which case I still don't care. But everything makes sense.


you win the smurf hunt metagame
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:26 GMT
#1883
Reason why I nuked WoS:
It was a very impulsive move. I was just pissed that clarity had been lynched instead of him, since i had a pretty good townread on clarity. Should be pretty obvious by now but my scumread on WoS changes every second, from probs town to OMG SUCMMIEST PLAYER in the game as I weight the arguments in my head. Right now I could see him flipping either way. I tried to read through his filter last night but I didn't do it full and I wasn't fully present and I didn't make any good conclusions.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 66
mouzHeroMarine 55
UpATreeSC 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40343
Calm 4140
Bisu 1787
FanTaSy 1650
Shuttle 1565
Mini 638
EffOrt 357
actioN 324
Hyuk 319
Stork 308
[ Show more ]
Rush 257
firebathero 199
Snow 158
Dewaltoss 102
Barracks 91
Zeus 67
Sea.KH 58
Shinee 49
Killer 40
Sharp 38
Pusan 34
Hyun 34
soO 33
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 27
Free 24
Yoon 23
Shine 21
HiyA 17
PianO 16
sorry 16
Aegong 14
zelot 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8346
Dendi1080
XaKoH 141
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
x6flipin852
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Other Games
singsing2493
hiko1486
FrodaN566
Beastyqt410
mouzStarbuck293
byalli245
Livibee199
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX156
RotterdaM89
C9.Mang076
Trikslyr58
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV298
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 13m
Replay Cast
6h 58m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.