• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8491 users

"##" Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:01 GMT
#1123
WHAT ABOUT UPDATING KOSHI

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:13 GMT
#1137
On October 30 2013 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
shoud I update you koshi?

Yes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:22 GMT
#1144
On October 30 2013 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi, why isn't rayn offering an opinion on what Clarity did? Why has he just come in to make a small comment about Oats' meta? :/

Why is he posting about that rather than telling us that it makes Clarity mafia still or town because x,y?

I got an urge rayn was scum with Pandain while making that case on Pandain. But preflip associations are bad and stuff. BUT I think with a town Pandain and a scum rayn, rayn would have been on Pandain ass more viciously.

Him not talking about Clarity is ... I don't know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:25 GMT
#1151
On October 30 2013 00:23 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 00:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 30 2013 00:13 OOHCHILD wrote:
I am a terrible lynch because I tried to clear the only alternative bandwagon. I am a terrible lynch because I have not been afraid to stick out. I am a terrible lynch because I have given plenty of opinions and also given reasons why I have those opinions.

I dont understand the first point. The second point doesnt really make sense to me either, thinking marv is scum is so bad, its scummy. Your opinions and reasons are bad.
Bad in a scummy way.


Last post for real.
There are two bandwagons, me and Clarity. If Clarity doesn't get lynched, it's very likely I will. As scum why would I try so hard to clear Clarity if it meant it would be more likely that I was going to be lynched?

Scum wants to blend in. I did several unnecessary, weird things this game that made me stick out.

It's bad to think marvel is scum? Get real and cut the wifom. If your read of Marv is anything other than null than it's you who is dumb.

marv is 100% town. He is confirmed. I don't know who you are but if you are unknown with marv you better accept it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:45 GMT
#1170
On October 30 2013 00:44 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 00:41 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 30 2013 00:35 marvellosity wrote:
I guess after all I want to lynch into WoS/Pandain today.


What is the cases on them? Pandain has looked flaky but nothing too serious to warrant a lynch.

WoS randomly boosted Seuss who I haven't looked into at all but that seems incredibly weird. I guess that's worth pursuing.


I'm a little weirded out by it honestly. The first time he stuck out his neck for me I was flattered and appreciative, but he's been bringing me up fairly often in a buddy-buddy fashion. The boost, whatever it does, is just the weird icing on the cake.

You don't know what it is? It's supposed to be super protown.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:45 GMT
#1171
Sheep rayn
##Unvote:
##Vote: WaveofShadow
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:47 GMT
#1174
WoS can be scum.
Sentinel can be scum.
SnB can be scum.

My top 3 atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:50 GMT
#1178
Ohyeah. Pandain!

Look at that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 15:50 GMT
#1179
I forgot about Pandain for a second...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 16:05 GMT
#1195
On October 30 2013 00:52 marvellosity wrote:
rayn what does Koshi forgetting Pandain mean?

Yeah I don't know. I just forgot him for a second. also I might be connecting Pandain and rayn to much.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:01 GMT
#1376
Seuss didnt counterclaim WoS because he has a completely different power. He can add and remove power. He knew Pandain could remove power before and didnt react back then. While it is also a part of his power.

Seuss said he wanted to get WoS lynched pregame. This looks like that.

WoS voting himself is so retarded... Also him saying that this is on us is silly. I am not on pc atm but WoS better never quoted the Palmar statement about d1 lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:03 GMT
#1378
I am ninjad but I am phoneposting and hands are freezing... really slow
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:15 GMT
#1388
On October 30 2013 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:59 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?


I wrote that off as a non-serious exchange and didn't think any more of it. I didn't think it made any sense for Pandain to randomly assert he had a power like that.

Fair enough. I actually thought Pandain was pressuring Koshi as he said his power was permanent and i find it hard to believe that's true.

I dont believe this from Seuss. Pandain said very clearly 4eva... How is that joking around when you have the same power... And if he noticed it, the symmetricalness would make instant sense when WoS said he could add.

Something is wrong with Seuss. The only excuse I accept is "I didnt read it" and it being Pandain claiming.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:22 GMT
#1395
On October 30 2013 03:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:15 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:59 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?


I wrote that off as a non-serious exchange and didn't think any more of it. I didn't think it made any sense for Pandain to randomly assert he had a power like that.

Fair enough. I actually thought Pandain was pressuring Koshi as he said his power was permanent and i find it hard to believe that's true.

I dont believe this from Seuss. Pandain said very clearly 4eva... How is that joking around when you have the same power... And if he noticed it, the symmetricalness would make instant sense when WoS said he could add.

Something is wrong with Seuss. The only excuse I accept is "I didnt read it" and it being Pandain claiming.

Did you think Pandain's power was real when he threathened you with it?

I found it OP and strange. Didnt think too much of it. But I am not having almost the same role. I would at least connected the dots when WoS claimed instead of CC WoS and votinv WoS.

Also wasnt there somewhere a case on Pandain on revealing his role randomly?

But I agree with Candy that Seuss plays strong and quick on his feet. But newbie scum has more balls than experienced scum I think. But maybe not.

It is hard picking between WoS Seuss and Pandain tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:25 GMT
#1398
Yeah kinda funny it is these 3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:25 GMT
#1399
Also marv got 3 vote power atm. Rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 19:33 GMT
#1447
Reading WoS filter and not impressed. This post takes all the cakes.

On October 30 2013 02:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
1) I don't like the counterclaim by Seuss because I think he's omitting something.
I mean...I guess it's possible that there are multiple vote addition/vote removal roles which have different names and different activations but ugh.

I'm done guys. If you vote me down, at least do me the 2) honour of looking into my filter after I die. I have provided what reads I could and I don't think that they are bad.

3) THIS IS NOT A MARTYR POST, but since no one has told me who I should be voting for and I have no clear scumreads I will sheep town sentiment which I hate doing, but I said I would.

##Vote: WaveofShadow

1) He doesn't like Seuss because he believes Seuss is leaving something out of his claim. Doesn't like Seuss play overall. But still votes himself. Didn't change his vote off himself after Seuss actually admits for leaving something out of his CC....

2) I just did, unless Prome is scum there is nothing in his first 2 pages of filter. top of page 3 WoS already doesn't know who is scum anymore and starts praising/supporting Seuss. Which is now a scumread or not? I don't know. But what is WoS referring to? Prom being scum? Can't he just say that?

3) This is not a martyr post, but let me park my vote on myself...
-----

Can somebody read WoS filter and verify point 2?
What are the possible good reads in WoS filter?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 19:52 GMT
#1459
Seuss
Why did you not say anything about the ##Boost power from WoS?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 19:58 GMT
#1460
On October 30 2013 04:34 Promethelax wrote:
Having already read his filter twice I can confirm 2 to be true.

Which ones? If it is you being scum than we might need switch off to WoS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 20:02 GMT
#1462
On October 30 2013 05:01 OOHCHILD wrote:
Koshi I like how you are suddenly making a new long case to support whatever popular opinion is currently. Keep it up! It will help me get you lynched.

yay for me :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1488
WardiTV948
OGKoka 247
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 247
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7924
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 1050
Horang2 705
Larva 512
Stork 465
EffOrt 422
BeSt 392
actioN 264
Mini 250
[ Show more ]
Mind 124
Zeus 95
910 92
Snow 75
Barracks 65
Sea.KH 57
Mong 56
Shinee 52
hero 48
JYJ 45
ToSsGirL 35
Light 35
sorry 32
Bale 29
Killer 28
Shine 24
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
HiyA 18
Yoon 17
zelot 16
soO 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5081
qojqva2439
Dendi1132
febbydoto28
Counter-Strike
fl0m2697
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2861
hiko988
B2W.Neo849
Livibee442
TKL 418
XBOCT269
Hui .221
Liquid`VortiX209
XaKoH 187
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 24
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2966
• Jankos2211
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 34m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.