• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:18
CEST 05:18
KST 12:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8724 users

"##" Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:32 GMT
#1485
I don't like HCC because it's Vayne, and Vayne posts shit in early days.

This time he's actually posting shit without being cocky but I don't know what to make of it. I don't think he's scummy, while I think SnB is doing the same thing in a more scummy way.

Why not SnB?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:33 GMT
#1487
On October 30 2013 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:23 Koshi wrote:
btw WoS. Reads on Pandain and SnB? I think we are pretty indecisive about those 2.

Why do you think Oats and VA are scum... I like those 2 tbh.

SnB is a good example of someone fucking off while this shit is going down, and not adding anything particularly relevant. Again not sure and I don't think I ahve enough time to look into his filter. I will start looking after this post.

Pandain I am having a lot of trouble with because as I have commented on MULTIPLE times in this game (and yet people seem to forget it's in my filter) he is very VERY different from the way he has acted in all of the other games I have played wiht him. On its own without knowing anything about meta I would have called him scum wayyyy earlier because of his indecisiveness and meek attitude, but this could very well be a town Pandain I have never seen considering I know as scum he is incredibly confident and in-your-face.


The bolded is my mine reason. He did the same thing in Thug Life too.

Like objectively if anyone were to flip scum, I think it would be him.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:34 GMT
#1488
Day one scum try to contribute and appear town, but aren't that actually dedicated.

They usually aren't retarded, think through their posts, and still don't try to help town atmosphere.

All the things a scum would do on day one I see in SnB
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:38 GMT
#1489
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#1499
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:43 GMT
#1501
On October 30 2013 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:38 Pandain wrote:
By the way looking through Marv's posts and as for this:
On October 29 2013 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
OOHChild actually makes a decent point against him in his case.

Accuses rayn of "buddying marv"

Pandain proceeds to buddy the fuck out of marv.

But then won't power me up despite declaring me king of all townies.

It's all quite dodgy really.


Rayn "buddied"(or rather acted friendly towards) you when there were no signs of your alignment yet.
I purposely avoided giving you a read because I know you can play well as either side.

However with several extremely good points you have convinced me that you're probably town, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to activate a power on you because that is permanent and my read on you can change.



Incorrect, I need charging up for every night I use a power.


Oh.
Still not certain, though.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1505
On October 30 2013 05:42 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?

To explain this, Marv, scum are never going to try and show scum tells. They will always try and contribute. The thing we want to look for is who is trying to contribute without being truly genuine.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#1515
I have to go Marv, but I don't think WoS is playing how an almost-to-be-lynched scum is playing. No attempt at trying to lynch another person, merely defending.

I will use my power on SnB, notice he voted for WoS of course, and urge people to vote him but I will now follow on my phone.


##Upbraid Strongandbig
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 20:59 GMT
#1555
Only real case is SnB don't know why other cases hold legitmcy
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 22:27 GMT
#1644
On October 30 2013 06:32 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
ONE MORE NUCLEAR MISSILE!


[image loading]


Holy crap, a nuclear missile is on its way to Pandain!

What
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 22:32 GMT
#1645
For others can we talk before we nuke
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:11 GMT
#1646
Marv why aren't you stopping people from nuking
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:13 GMT
#1647
On October 30 2013 06:35 Koshi wrote:
I want another nuke.

I want to say things to you that would get me modkilled
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:50 GMT
#1655
I disagree with nuking Koshi, this doesn't clear him but it's risky to nuke me especially when I'm town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:58 GMT
#1661
Why would you even nuke people, it's like a pre-mature lynch.
Wait for more information.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:59 GMT
#1662
Actually what the heck are you talking about SnB, why are you condoning the use of nukes and trying to plan out who gets nuked.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 00:04 GMT
#1666
On October 30 2013 09:00 strongandbig wrote:
It's like a shitload of lynches without scum getting to nk in between. It's super pro town.

No it's extremely anti town because townies as a whole are retarded. We don't have enough information when information is the best town tool, it creates a mess after the nuke day.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 00:04 GMT
#1667
See Koshi nuking me: retarded and if Koshi is town it just creates suspicion on him. If he's scum he has a free ride cuz u guys are like yo lets nuke
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 00:05 GMT
#1668
What if it turns out marv prom Rayn are all scum then town fucks itself over because we didn't wait
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 00:07 GMT
#1670
A disorganized town is not a town tool it is a scum dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 42m
INu's Battles
8h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 42m
Replay Cast
19h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.