• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:59
CEST 05:59
KST 12:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

"##" Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 17:20 GMT
#4674
I think the "correct" play is to lynch Sentinel. But I am ambitious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 18:08 GMT
#4678
On November 08 2013 02:52 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Oats is the last person I want to lynch atm given the circumstances. If there is 4 scum it is definitely not sent/oats together given what I just explained earlier as well

Why is Sent/Oats not together?

I could totally lynch Sentinel as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 18:23 GMT
#4680
On November 08 2013 03:19 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 03:08 Koshi wrote:
On November 08 2013 02:52 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Oats is the last person I want to lynch atm given the circumstances. If there is 4 scum it is definitely not sent/oats together given what I just explained earlier as well

Why is Sent/Oats not together?

I could totally lynch Sentinel as well.


because why would sentinel do this big play on 4 man scum team when oats is being lynched, then be fine with oats being lynched anyway? makes no sense if they are teamed together. He would try to push his kush read more. remember sent has wanted to kill kush?

But maybe he is being sneaky?
But yeah, I agree and therefore my vote is on Kush and not on Sentinel.

You had a scumread on Sentinel the entire game. We can lynch him if you doubt the survivor claim. Like 50/50 is enough to lynch him. He didn't provide any breadcrumb, or interest to solve the game while sitting on crucial information.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 18:42 GMT
#4682
meh. I would say lynch Sentinel tomorrow if it isn't Kush. As a present that we didn't lynch Oats today.

You think it is rather Kush over SnB?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 18:55 GMT
#4684
Yeah he changed his meta. town and scum in case he is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 18:55 GMT
#4685
But he is pretty slimey this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 22:09 GMT
#4691
That's a strange blue.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 22:15 GMT
#4693
yep
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 22:16 GMT
#4694
You Oats, I Sent.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 22:24 GMT
#4697
We don't know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 00:38 GMT
#4704
Voted for 24h and RB on Sent.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 14:15 GMT
#4707
Why? I was also thinking about it?

Can we see Prome and VA as town reads? Kush said VA was scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 14:27 GMT
#4709
If there are 2 scums left it can only be Oats/Sentinel imo.
If there is 1 scum left it could be everybody except Koshi from most likely to least likely in my opinion:
SnB
Oats/Prome (rain wifomed me)
Sentinel
VA
Marv
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 14:27 GMT
#4711
On November 08 2013 23:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol koshi please tell me why you think HCC is particularly town.
Also everyone ignored the case. Thanks for the encouragement. I will surely be making more cases in the future.

The SnB case or?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 14:30 GMT
#4713
I will RB Sent or VA.

I will do a rng Bo11 and let you know in silent period.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 14:32 GMT
#4716
On November 08 2013 23:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
No the case on Marv.
Fuck.

Why is VA townier than me/Prome?

There is no controversy around VA.

And I am willing to lynch SnB tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 14:40 GMT
#4719
Well. You guys can give a list of people you want to lynch tomorrow. Maybe we all should.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 19:17 GMT
#4741
On November 09 2013 04:13 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
SnB/VA basically.

Sent is like 3p confirmed but we can lynch him so he doesnt win.


Didn't oats have me as confirmed scum? What happened?

You masoned somebody.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 20:08 GMT
#4743
Yeah, but with Cephiro survivor claim:
The chance you are the scum that can do an in-thread action and you can also mason people during night is rather small.

ffs. Why didn't we refudiate Oats tbh.............. So dumb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 20:08 GMT
#4744
Need to be done tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 1m
INu's Battles
8h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 1m
Replay Cast
19h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.