• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:59
CEST 05:59
KST 12:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

"##" Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 12:16 GMT
#4617
Nice that the day started after page 300.

I count 4 Twerks
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 06 2013 07:41 Koshi wrote:
These are the rules:
Make sure that you can get either RB by marv or Koshi. Asking how should get rewarded with a lynch.

##Twerk

On November 06 2013 07:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
##Twerk

On November 06 2013 07:55 Promethelax wrote:
##Update Koshi
##Twerk


Nice bug plays koshi, they meshed well with mine.

On November 06 2013 08:19 HotCottonCandy wrote:
##Twerk

##Update Koshi

##Yolo Promethelax

well this is repetitive

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 12:22 GMT
#4619
Koshi got 5, missing SnB and Kush.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 06 2013 07:43 marvellosity wrote:
##Update Koshi

On November 06 2013 07:55 Promethelax wrote:
##Update Koshi
##Twerk


Nice bug plays koshi, they meshed well with mine.

On November 06 2013 08:19 HotCottonCandy wrote:
##Twerk

##Update Koshi

##Yolo Promethelax

well this is repetitive

On November 07 2013 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt get RBed lol koshi
##Update Koshi

On November 07 2013 01:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
##Update Koshi

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 12:22 GMT
#4620
Prome only got 1.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 06 2013 08:19 HotCottonCandy wrote:
##Twerk

##Update Koshi

##Yolo Promethelax

well this is repetitive

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 12:28 GMT
#4621
To me there are 3 options right now:

1) We lynch Oats.
On November 06 2013 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
you know what would be cool? If I was scum and got a sick fakeclaim.

2) We lynch Sentinel.
Sentinel his claim makes not much sense from Survivor mindset. He claims Survivor but still wants to lynch Oats? Why claim? I would prefer to check this claim and lynch Sentinel.
3) We lynch Kush
If we want to go for big plays and we believe Sentinel we should lynch Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 12:44 GMT
#4624
Unless he is teamed up with Oats and wants to derail lynch. But you don't believe in 4 scums so meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 12:58 GMT
#4630
On November 07 2013 21:53 OOHCHILD wrote:
koshi why dont you want to lynch oats? flavor theory?

I don't think Oats is scum. I have said a million times that Padain was killed for his reads, in which he said Kush and SnB are scum.
WoS was killed so scum could win D3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 12:59 GMT
#4631
WAITTTT.
But with a 3p there are no 4 scums.

True. :/

Hmmmmm.

Still want to lynch Kush then. Pandain said rayn and Kush were scum in his last post.

##unvote
Vote: OOHCHILD
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 13:37 GMT
#4633
We just got to lynch scum. That's prior 1.
Need to keep lynching perfect.

If you don't believe in 4 scums, then Sentinel really is the survivor.

The question is then, did Oats roll something like dayvig and totally lied about his role. Or did Kush/SnB/VA roll something like dayvig and lied about being VT.

VA I don't believe to be scum.
Kush I believe to be scum.
SnB mehhhhh. He entered the thread with VT claim. Maybe he doesn't like being a scum dayvig after Sicilian but mehhh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 13:48 GMT
#4634
But I don't understand Sentinel at all... The guy is sitting on a big pile of information that clears Oats (imo it does) and then when he claimed survivor he didn't do anything with this extra information. He just sheeps Oats while Oats is so unlikely scum due to this new fact.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 13:48 GMT
#4635
Either Oats/Sentinel are last 2 scummers.
or
Kush/SnB/VA contains 1 scummer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 13:49 GMT
#4637
FINAL ANSWER
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 14:55 GMT
#4639
Who you want to lynch. Because soonish you go to bed. We kinda need a good case of you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 14:57 GMT
#4641
But Kush got 20 pages. Last scummer must love this game.
Kush clearly loves this game more than SnB.
Also Kush doesn't like to lose.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 15:21 GMT
#4650
On November 08 2013 00:08 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 22:37 Koshi wrote:
We just got to lynch scum. That's prior 1.
Need to keep lynching perfect.

If you don't believe in 4 scums, then Sentinel really is the survivor.

The question is then, did Oats roll something like dayvig and totally lied about his role. Or did Kush/SnB/VA roll something like dayvig and lied about being VT.

VA I don't believe to be scum.
Kush I believe to be scum.
SnB mehhhhh. He entered the thread with VT claim. Maybe he doesn't like being a scum dayvig after Sicilian but mehhh.

Lol koshi
If I was a scum dayvig does my nuke make any sense?

Why wouldn't it?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 15:40 GMT
#4654
Thats dumb.

If we lynch Sent and he is not scum we learn that sent was telling the truth.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 15:48 GMT
#4656
We should always lynch Sent over Oats.
or we believe Sent and we lynch Kush.

That's where I am.

I Oats is last scum we let marv yell at Sentinel postgame.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 15:48 GMT
#4657
if* Oats...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 16:21 GMT
#4661
Yeahhhhh. Wagon of Justice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 16:37 GMT
#4669
On November 08 2013 01:23 Promethelax wrote:
Convince me.

The "math" thing you wrote earlier was correct. But in that case you lynch Sentinel and not Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 16:47 GMT
#4672
If Sent is scum together with Oats:
It makes sense that scum knew about fake nukes. (rayn nuke Oats + no nuke Onegu)
Sent 7th power up for Oats d1.
Sents out of nowhere Survivor claim.
Seuss case on Sents was a buss case, and he knew it would be null after the night.

But you guys dont believe in 4 scums, and thus Sent is telling thruth then Oats is not the last scum. Unless he really got a sick fakeclaim like he wrote before... dnu why he wrote that tbh.......

Out of the other 3 I think Kush is most likely to flip scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 1m
INu's Battles
8h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 1m
Replay Cast
19h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.