• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7893 users

"##" Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:15 GMT
#4412
On November 06 2013 22:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
On November 06 2013 22:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv you fuck. You are tunneling. You are being bad. Do you want to spoil your REALLY GOOD GAME with a tunneled lynch on everyone including obs say was obvious townie?

no, so I'll lynch you instead.

Ok have fun berating yourself postgame even though you absolutely IGNORED everything I had to say.
Koshi, why?

Pandain had him as town.
WoS had him as town.
He plays to Persona Meta.
He does nothing scummy.

The only thing going against him is saying that Seuss was town before my case and making that big early post saying that we need to lynch into the blues/vote alterers that was a bit off depening on what Kush flips.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:18 GMT
#4414
You are an angry old man.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:24 GMT
#4422
On November 06 2013 22:22 OOHCHILD wrote:
*that seuss pushed me d1 when i was a wagon

Wasn't the strongest push. But I can see Sentinel being last scum if there are only 3. Otherwise it is one of you 3. Also wtf are you? A selfaware miller type of sillyness?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:26 GMT
#4423
I am certain CCH/me/you can vote sentinel. We need 2 more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:26 GMT
#4424
^ to Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:28 GMT
#4428
@Kush
I know, but that role is antitown and it looks a bit like self-aware miller
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:30 GMT
#4431
On November 06 2013 22:29 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 22:28 Koshi wrote:
@Kush
I know, but that role is antitown and it looks a bit like self-aware miller


fucked up game is fucked up.

also if you are looking at flavor, oats fits WAY more with the scumteam than I do.

Only thing that seems off actually is if he knew the whole scumteam were politicians, why would you claim politician??

marv??

He didn't claim it. Refudiate is a word that Sarah Paling invented
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:32 GMT
#4440
On November 06 2013 22:31 strongandbig wrote:
Koshi if you think oats is town do you think prome is scum? Or else how did rayn know how powers worked?

This is a good point.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:35 GMT
#4446
On October 29 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay marv this looks much better. First things first. You will not get the PM until the deadline, i asked about it from the hosts. This is important. As that is the case, consider my twerk null. Another interesting thing. Your Promethelax "townslip" thingy, or what makes you think he is town. I find that reasonable, although i am not sure if i agree with that. I know i could, as scum, do what you are giving Prome a townread for. What is really interesting about it is WoS' reaction to the post. He doesn't seem to be agreeing with what you said as his vote yet remains on Prome. That's not what's weird in it however, what is weird is that he does not address the post in any way, he just let's it be like it didn't happen. If he thinks that does not make Prome town, why not say "i disagree" or something, as, by default, he should disagree with the post in case he still has a scumread on Prome.

WaveofShadow why did you not say at any point, that you disagree with marv's reasoning about Prome being town and how does that not make sense? Why you just skip over the post and not address it in any way?

I agree what's been said about Clarity, his case on Oats makes no sense given Oats' play this game and their history. If anything, Oats could be scum for making more sense than usual, but the reasons Clarity brings up are definitely bullshit. ^^

Another thing that bothers me is Seuss. When he last left the building, we had an argument going on. He never answered me after he got back. So hey Seuss, i think we got something going on between us and i think it's your turn to say something.

Prome, what do you think of marv's reasoning on you being town? Do you think he is right in what he says?

I also agree with what's been said about Koshi. He's really "quiet" and doesn't seem to be trying to do anything...

On an unrelated note (and i just post this because this is what has been bothering me in mafia sonce forever):
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2013 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 16:32 OOHCHILD wrote:
On October 28 2013 16:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 15:57 OOHCHILD wrote:
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I have an important question for those who have not yet fully claimed.
Could your power belong to either town or mafia? Mine could.

I would like to ask a counter-questions (which should answer yours aswell).
What would be a role that could not possibly be a role for both alignments?
Also why is this so important?

After I answer you, this conversation is done as far as I am concerned. Just know that you should not expect me to answer any follow up questions you have.

What would be a role that could not possibly be a role for both alignments?

I don't know.

Also why is this so important?

I do not trust you to understand this complicated idea, so I am not going to waste my time trying to explain it.

Nice to meet you Raynpelikoneet. Your name sounds like it belongs to a species of beautiful, tropical parrot!

This is the attempt I'm going to make to reach out to you. I'm doing so under the assumption that you're a new(er) player.

Firstly, and it's been mentioned already, there is absolutely no reason to shut down discussion like you have here. If you're town, then being open and frank about your thought process is an exceedingly good way to prove your alignment, which is obviously a pretty damn important thing.

Secondly, you have absolutely no reason to condescend to someone like you've done here. It might be vaguely understandable if you were a known excellent player who had the clout to condescend, but you aren't (as far as I'm aware). There is literally no benefit to belittle rayn like this while he is trying to question you.

My problem with you, and it's a large one, is this. On one hand you are doing:

1) telling people how they will have conversations with you, arrogantly condescending to you
and on the other hand you are doing this:
2) going "oh gosh, i want to vote for this player, how do I do it hehehehe?" (my sexy paraphrasing)

This is a pretty unfortunate mix of arrogance and playing the newbie card.

If you're town, shape up.

Goddamn marv, i envy you. Purely because these kinda posts are the reason that makes me understand why you are listened in these games and i am not.

This is pretty far in D1, maybe he figured it out or it was said in the thread that we need x twerks to do shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:37 GMT
#4451
On November 06 2013 22:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 22:35 Koshi wrote:
On October 29 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay marv this looks much better. First things first. You will not get the PM until the deadline, i asked about it from the hosts. This is important. As that is the case, consider my twerk null. Another interesting thing. Your Promethelax "townslip" thingy, or what makes you think he is town. I find that reasonable, although i am not sure if i agree with that. I know i could, as scum, do what you are giving Prome a townread for. What is really interesting about it is WoS' reaction to the post. He doesn't seem to be agreeing with what you said as his vote yet remains on Prome. That's not what's weird in it however, what is weird is that he does not address the post in any way, he just let's it be like it didn't happen. If he thinks that does not make Prome town, why not say "i disagree" or something, as, by default, he should disagree with the post in case he still has a scumread on Prome.

WaveofShadow why did you not say at any point, that you disagree with marv's reasoning about Prome being town and how does that not make sense? Why you just skip over the post and not address it in any way?

I agree what's been said about Clarity, his case on Oats makes no sense given Oats' play this game and their history. If anything, Oats could be scum for making more sense than usual, but the reasons Clarity brings up are definitely bullshit. ^^

Another thing that bothers me is Seuss. When he last left the building, we had an argument going on. He never answered me after he got back. So hey Seuss, i think we got something going on between us and i think it's your turn to say something.

Prome, what do you think of marv's reasoning on you being town? Do you think he is right in what he says?

I also agree with what's been said about Koshi. He's really "quiet" and doesn't seem to be trying to do anything...

On an unrelated note (and i just post this because this is what has been bothering me in mafia sonce forever):
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2013 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 16:32 OOHCHILD wrote:
On October 28 2013 16:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 15:57 OOHCHILD wrote:
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I have an important question for those who have not yet fully claimed.
Could your power belong to either town or mafia? Mine could.

I would like to ask a counter-questions (which should answer yours aswell).
What would be a role that could not possibly be a role for both alignments?
Also why is this so important?

After I answer you, this conversation is done as far as I am concerned. Just know that you should not expect me to answer any follow up questions you have.

What would be a role that could not possibly be a role for both alignments?

I don't know.

Also why is this so important?

I do not trust you to understand this complicated idea, so I am not going to waste my time trying to explain it.

Nice to meet you Raynpelikoneet. Your name sounds like it belongs to a species of beautiful, tropical parrot!

This is the attempt I'm going to make to reach out to you. I'm doing so under the assumption that you're a new(er) player.

Firstly, and it's been mentioned already, there is absolutely no reason to shut down discussion like you have here. If you're town, then being open and frank about your thought process is an exceedingly good way to prove your alignment, which is obviously a pretty damn important thing.

Secondly, you have absolutely no reason to condescend to someone like you've done here. It might be vaguely understandable if you were a known excellent player who had the clout to condescend, but you aren't (as far as I'm aware). There is literally no benefit to belittle rayn like this while he is trying to question you.

My problem with you, and it's a large one, is this. On one hand you are doing:

1) telling people how they will have conversations with you, arrogantly condescending to you
and on the other hand you are doing this:
2) going "oh gosh, i want to vote for this player, how do I do it hehehehe?" (my sexy paraphrasing)

This is a pretty unfortunate mix of arrogance and playing the newbie card.

If you're town, shape up.

Goddamn marv, i envy you. Purely because these kinda posts are the reason that makes me understand why you are listened in these games and i am not.

This is pretty far in D1, maybe he figured it out or it was said in the thread that we need x twerks to do shit.

Koshi, why are you suddenly making terrible arguments?

rayn immediately "undelegated" me after his "accidental" sabotage of me. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

Damned. I agree.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. There goes my MVP D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:48 GMT
#4468
-_-
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:50 GMT
#4472
How is SnB looking in QT?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 13:57 GMT
#4477
Also why is there no Framer on the scumteam? Or is Oats a framer?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 14:01 GMT
#4480
I surrender to marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 14:33 GMT
#4490
You are dead Oats ):
I am going to try and afk for 30 hours now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 14:39 GMT
#4493
rayn knew about the powers. So unless he had a fakeclaim he couldn't have known.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 14:43 GMT
#4496
Sorry. You will die.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 14:44 GMT
#4497
After that Sentinel though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 14:49 GMT
#4500
I only want to not vote Oats if people believe that 2/3 scum are between SnB/Sent/Kush
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 06 2013 14:51 GMT
#4502
On November 06 2013 23:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 23:43 Koshi wrote:
Sorry. You will die.

Why really? Like [serious]. Why?

You are providing a better target. Make a case that is stronger than the case against you and I might consider but until then you need to die.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 544
Larva 468
Leta 75
NaDa 39
TT1 17
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm242
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Other Games
summit1g10224
WinterStarcraft445
Mew2King98
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Rush1193
• Lourlo1044
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 20m
INu's Battles
7h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 20m
Replay Cast
18h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.