• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:24
CEST 13:24
KST 20:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10873 users

"##" Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:44 GMT
#4164
I agree now there is only going to be 3 scums. But it is still not going to be Prome/Oats.

It's SnB. Then Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:45 GMT
#4166
no. I still think there are 4.
WoS for short win.
Pandain for reads.

I believe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:45 GMT
#4167
Ok ok I track.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:48 GMT
#4169
Oh Kush you are not using your power tonight. just saying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 15:34 GMT
#4174
On November 06 2013 00:32 strongandbig wrote:
As for who is scum. Here's the thing.
I kind of still think one of the charger roles is scum, and here's why.
Night 1, when rayn "accidentally" sent the wrong power to Marv. The whole time, he acted as though he always knew that the "-1" power was the "helpful" power and the "+1" power was the "harmful" power.

I really don't think this was the natural/intuitive assumption. The vast majority of the time, numbers in roles refer to the ability or strength of the role. How many KP you can block as medic or jailor; how many KP you deal as a vig; how many targets you can choose for any role, but especially as eg a list checker or other multiuse role. Like, if I was a scumteam with that power, I would be really worried about making a 1/2 KP vig into a real vig, powering up a list checker, or making a role that said "target 1 player to watch/detect/doctor/etc".

Plus, even if you only talk about costs, it could just as easily be worded as "your starting power level is X + the number of people who Twerk" or even as "you gain 1 power for each person who twerks."

The fact that rayn used the increase power on Marv and then immediately started walking it back makes means he knew it was the "harmful" power to Marv. The only way he could have known that is if there is a scum charge-up power role.

It is explained in his role pm...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 15:49 GMT
#4182
Hmmm. Ok maybe maybe.
Still. My tunnel on SnB makes me believe he knows this because they discussed it in scum QT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 15:57 GMT
#4183
On November 06 2013 00:32 strongandbig wrote:
As for who is scum. Here's the thing.
I kind of still think one of the charger roles is scum, and here's why.
Night 1, when rayn "accidentally" sent the wrong power to Marv. The whole time, he acted as though he always knew that the "-1" power was the "helpful" power and the "+1" power was the "harmful" power.

I really don't think this was the natural/intuitive assumption. The vast majority of the time, numbers in roles refer to the ability or strength of the role. How many KP you can block as medic or jailor; how many KP you deal as a vig; how many targets you can choose for any role, but especially as eg a list checker or other multiuse role. Like, if I was a scumteam with that power, I would be really worried about making a 1/2 KP vig into a real vig, powering up a list checker, or making a role that said "target 1 player to watch/detect/doctor/etc".

Plus, even if you only talk about costs, it could just as easily be worded as "your starting power level is X + the number of people who Twerk" or even as "you gain 1 power for each person who twerks."

The fact that rayn used the increase power on Marv and then immediately started walking it back makes means he knew it was the "harmful" power to Marv. The only way he could have known that is if there is a scum charge-up power role.

So is it marv/Koshi/Prome/Oats?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:15 GMT
#4189
On November 06 2013 01:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:05 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sorry man Seuss, I have problems explaining myself coherently

The Prome and WoS was something I was thinking about.

Reading through Seuss's filter. Found this interesting. Oats isn't usually apologetic to people like this.

Again, you point out absolutely useless shit in order to make me look bad. Do I do this as scum? Why would I be more likely to do this as scum rather than town? How does me apologizing to Seuss make me scumteam with him?

Dat marv such a noob. I would never point out something silly like that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 04 2013 04:56 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I forgot about the whole Oats saying Sorry to Seuss thingie. That's also why I thought they were scum together way before I made my case on Seuss.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#4191
^ was replying to myself there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:17 GMT
#4194
On November 06 2013 01:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice job koshi. Real fucking useful.

Hey, I am totes on your side. SnB and Kush last scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:18 GMT
#4197
Oh I had a really cool meme ready for when rayn was asking why he was getting lynched. But I was on mobile and couldn't make. Maybe I can keep it for Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:19 GMT
#4198
Hmm I forgot to type some words there. Oh well. I am tired atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:38 GMT
#4207
I noted it down.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 17:00 GMT
#4215
Hmm I got to go out again tonight but you should give 80-100% guarantee or note down the reasons. I think I like SnB/Kush more for scum. We will see. Probably back before the deadline now it is 1 hour later;
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:24 GMT
#4252
Is it resolution period?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:26 GMT
#4254
I jailed marv btw.

Reasons:
1) Hosts don't want to tell me if track/RB works on works.
2) Whatever the fuck happens tonight we lynch Oats. Unless I actually find the last scummer, but I think the % that they got for Marv > the percentage I track the right scum AND it is visible for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:28 GMT
#4256
I told you not to do big plays.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:29 GMT
#4258
Another reason is if both marv and me are alive we can actually block multiple people the next night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 22:13 GMT
#4266
*kisses*
##Vote: Oatsmaster

The million dollar question is:
Did I block Marv doing the NK?
*dum dum dum*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 22:28 GMT
#4268
So how much is your Jailer/RB?

We need to set rules so that I can track Kush and you can RB SnB. Something like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 518
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16996
Shuttle 10860
FanTaSy 2244
Hyuk 888
Horang2 592
BeSt 468
Stork 271
Pusan 241
Mini 188
Last 137
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Killer 132
Zeus 122
Mind 97
sorry 64
Hyun 62
ggaemo 60
PianO 46
Snow 45
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 26
Aegong 18
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe373
Counter-Strike
fl0m1849
byalli998
x6flipin236
Other Games
gofns27140
singsing2873
B2W.Neo540
ArmadaUGS76
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 36m
Replay Cast
11h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.