• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:15
CEST 21:15
KST 04:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9964 users

"##" Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:18 GMT
#4109
arff. rayn showed face protecting Seuss. I almost can't believe he would send a nuke to Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:19 GMT
#4110
On November 05 2013 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
I don't think delay came into it.

The issue is this - if the nuke IS real and hits Oats as town, rayn really looks terrible. To other people, not just me.

rayn is really well known for being able to read Oats.

But if they can secure a misslynch the game is won. It would be 4 vs 4 after NK. (If it is 9 vs 4)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:20 GMT
#4112
Or even without NK and nuke on Oats it is 5 vs 4 and they got Kush that can block Pandain and Seuss that can minus a vote from one of us.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:27 GMT
#4116
But he was America America.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:37 GMT
#4118
On November 05 2013 21:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 21:27 Koshi wrote:
But he was America America.

Bingo! Made a thought breakthrough

Sentinel isn't scumbuddies with rayn, all the nukes are fake, it literally makes no sense that only mafia get a real nuke, therefore rayn knows the nuke is fake.

Yeah, the fact that Onegu didn't fire that Nuke is somewhat indicative they knew. As in 100%. Which makes me doubt if Sentinel is either town, or scum and knew that the nuke were fake.

VA needs to explain his sentinel read tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:46 GMT
#4122
You are so cautious today marv. We need marv guarantee at the end of the night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:54 GMT
#4125
Oats, who do you think is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:00 GMT
#4130
On November 05 2013 21:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think Prome and either SnB Or HCC or OOHCHILD.
Currently SnB top

There aren't going to be 4 scums with a powerup scum. That's quite insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:18 GMT
#4141
The big things are pretty big though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:22 GMT
#4144
Marv should jail me and I will RB Kush or SnB.
If nobody dies I am scum or the guy I RB is scum.
If somebody dies we lynch the guy I didn't RB.

Prome should Mason Kush with Oats or something like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:23 GMT
#4145
If I die you lynch marv. Cuz no bigplays allowed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:25 GMT
#4148
What? Oo
I can't die when I get jailed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:27 GMT
#4151
On November 04 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If Player A roleblocks Player B, and Player B on the same phase roleblocks Player C, does Player B's action go through and does Player C get roleblocked?

Yes, both players are roleblocked.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:28 GMT
#4152
On November 05 2013 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
I prefer to medic you while you track somebody. Tracking seems like harder confirmation to me.

isn't that the same? I'll ask the hosts.

But with jailer you also clear me as scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:32 GMT
#4155
Actually. You are also allowed to watch me tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:32 GMT
#4156
If I die. I died for the greater good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:32 GMT
#4158
You should watch me tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:32 GMT
#4159
awww D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:33 GMT
#4160
Who didn't twerk you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 13:43 GMT
#4163
Ow only 8 alive atm. yeah.

Well medic it is. I'll track or RB depending on what hosts say.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason181
BRAT_OK 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14214
Artosis 328
Mini 266
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 84
Hyun 44
ZZZero.O 41
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
qojqva2809
420jenkins554
Counter-Strike
fl0m4032
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5563
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1040
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g4365
FrodaN1761
B2W.Neo788
byalli421
ToD140
QueenE67
Railgan46
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1159
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 39
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3817
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur274
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.