• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10120 users

"##" Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:33 GMT
#4064
It makes too much sense.
WoS kill was senseless. The guy had Seuss as townread...
The best reason is that it is 9 vs 4 and scum would outnumber town in 2 misslynches because they have Seuss minus vote when it is 5 vs 4. But us lynching Seuss ruined that plan.

Pandain was killed for his reads. The guy had SnB/Kush/Seuss//Koshi as his reads early day 2!! That's crazy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:34 GMT
#4065
Why else was Pandain killed? I am pretty sure they figured out the CobraTank.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:37 GMT
#4066
Well, if this is true I claim Town MVP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:41 GMT
#4069
ok ok ok
Such a party pooper. Tss
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:45 GMT
#4073
Damned. We really sucked with our blue roles. Like why would you doc me. We should have RB 2 of our 3 scumreads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:56 GMT
#4075
Come on, read Kush filter. He is blatantly pushing marv/prom as misslycnhes.

Kush is totes scum. SnB is totes scum.

Scum surrender and give me my Town MVP award.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:02 GMT
#4078
What's so crazy about that?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:03 GMT
#4079
It's not a sabotage. Somebody can't power us up and he can let the thread know it.

It's the worst power if you are town. Why would you ever use it???
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:04 GMT
#4080
Marv, I know this is difficult. But you need to accept it.

+ Show Spoiler +
Koshi Town MVP
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:13 GMT
#4082
Do you know what Kush power is? Kush can remove people their twitter power. This means that:
Pandain, WoS could not use their power.
A guy can't power up Koshi/Oats/marv/Prome.

But town blues would not be sabotaged because the guy that was targetted by Kush would got a message that he can't power up people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:14 GMT
#4083
It's 100% anti-town. Kush was just silly and told the entire thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:14 GMT
#4084
Dude. marv. I am 100% Koshi guarantee on Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:17 GMT
#4087
Ah yes. Now I see. 0o

Ok cool. We cool. We cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:17 GMT
#4089
YOU SHALL BURN
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:35 GMT
#4097
On October 29 2013 10:04 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

Correct, and scum are liable to put some effort in, whereas usually players who do literally nothing (hello nyxnyxnyx) are the townies. Pretty surprised you're making this argument given how your game went actually. The scummers in your game actually put in effort, bad effort.


I have unshakeable faith in the lurker policy lynch.

I'm probably just biased because the lurkers in that game really made it a hair-pulling experience. Their presence was always looming in the background whenever I tried to make sense of anything, and it frustrated me (especially because it turned out they were all town, ugh). But you're right, there's a logical disconnect between "God lurkers are horrible and should all die" and "lurkers are scum and should be lynched".

On October 29 2013 10:21 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
As long as we're clear, Seuss, that you're policy lynching and not actually aiming for mafia.


Yeah. I honestly don't find OOHCHILD scummy or worth a lynch, but I voted for him and didn't say that aloud because I was hoping he'd feel pressure and post.

Isn't this kinda claiming that he won't leave his vote there? These are the 2 posts Seuss made right after voting Kush. Seuss is actually not pressuring shit. He just leaves vote there for a second.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:36 GMT
#4099
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

damn I forgot this one. This was the first post after his "pressure" on Kush.

He already starts saying Kush made more effort than Clarity.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:38 GMT
#4101
On November 05 2013 20:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
On October 29 2013 10:04 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

Correct, and scum are liable to put some effort in, whereas usually players who do literally nothing (hello nyxnyxnyx) are the townies. Pretty surprised you're making this argument given how your game went actually. The scummers in your game actually put in effort, bad effort.


I have unshakeable faith in the lurker policy lynch.

I'm probably just biased because the lurkers in that game really made it a hair-pulling experience. Their presence was always looming in the background whenever I tried to make sense of anything, and it frustrated me (especially because it turned out they were all town, ugh). But you're right, there's a logical disconnect between "God lurkers are horrible and should all die" and "lurkers are scum and should be lynched".

On October 29 2013 10:21 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
As long as we're clear, Seuss, that you're policy lynching and not actually aiming for mafia.


Yeah. I honestly don't find OOHCHILD scummy or worth a lynch, but I voted for him and didn't say that aloud because I was hoping he'd feel pressure and post.

Isn't this kinda claiming that he won't leave his vote there? These are the 2 posts Seuss made right after voting Kush. Seuss is actually not pressuring shit. He just leaves vote there for a second.

He only said these things under significant pressure from me to explain his vote

Yes, and do you see how he is already making sure you don't pressure him more when he removes his vote? He is already giving reasons to move off Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:38 GMT
#4102
On November 05 2013 20:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 20:36 Koshi wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

damn I forgot this one. This was the first post after his "pressure" on Kush.

He already starts saying Kush made more effort than Clarity.

no it's the other way round

Ah damned. You are ruining my tunnel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:14 GMT
#4105
Does rayn have the balls to send that nuke to Oats? Nothing was wrong for scum at that point.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 12:16 GMT
#4107
Do you think that once the nuke is sent, rayn could delay it? Or is it before that you had to send the nuke?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1679
420jenkins366
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3603
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
Replay Cast
6h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.