• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:18
CEST 05:18
KST 12:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8711 users

"##" Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 20:38 GMT
#748
In that post you praised Marvs posts and basically promoted it as an example of good town play. Scum dont want that to happen yet for reasons stated.

I don't actually mean buddying I mean being friendly to
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 20:39 GMT
#749
Not buddying you cuz that's sort of dumb I just think you're town now
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 20:44 GMT
#751
To me it proves he didn't really have three characters to set out posting about he was mainly bullshitting.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 20:47 GMT
#753
I don't know what you're referring to now explain.

Also early buddying which I guess I use the term incorrectly refers to you activating his power and then using your role on him.

You basically focused on marv early on in an unjustiable matter because his alignment wasn't clear.

It was actually really suspicious
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 20:49 GMT
#755
Not anymore
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 20:54 GMT
#758
But I didn't realize your probably a mason role. I thought you were using a power to have another effect on someone which wouldn't be justifiable literally unless its a mason role.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 20:57 GMT
#759
Basically nothing I did was scummy I think I just explained myself poorly yesterday.

From my standpoint you were not trying to find out his alignment, you were trying to create a friendship to help you. And that friendship to be formed wouldn't have been justifiable if your town because you don't know his alignment.

I just forgot masons
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 21:40 GMT
#775
On October 29 2013 06:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I don't understand the suspicion on Koshi, to me it looks like a carbon copy of his play as town in Noir. Maybe a shade more reserved, but still relatively casual, low-content posts. All that's left is him blindly tunneling someone.

Anything else? When does your power kick in?
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
But I didn't realize your probably a mason role. I thought you were using a power to have another effect on someone which wouldn't be justifiable literally unless its a mason role.

Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 05:57 Pandain wrote:
Basically nothing I did was scummy I think I just explained myself poorly yesterday.

From my standpoint you were not trying to find out his alignment, you were trying to create a friendship to help you. And that friendship to be formed wouldn't have been justifiable if your town because you don't know his alignment.

I just forgot masons

Have you read the thread?

I think you fundamentally just don't understand where I'm coming from which makes sense since your biased with your own information
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 22:45 GMT
#788
Wait Rayn you still have a vote on me? You honestly think I'm mafia? All the reasoning is pretty retarded except for my posting without meds

Koshi sheeps you so vote Clarity
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 22:49 GMT
#789
Also Koshi I have a power to make you lose your vote so I would vote with a brain and actually decide for yourself who is mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 22:56 GMT
#791
43va
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:14 GMT
#792
Why don't you want to vote OOOChild
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:22 GMT
#795
The only problem with the post is it effectively said nothing except town reads( which can easily change).

The points are good but the timing is weird to me because I don't know what it did
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:23 GMT
#796
Off meds, I have anxiety/adhd which can lead to a bad combination
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:24 GMT
#798
Mmm
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:39 GMT
#799
I guess my main concern with Koshi as of now is he's playing very different from his previous town games. Other then that not much suspicious behavior which can't be explained by Koshi being Koshi.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 23:42 GMT
#800
I don't mind OOOChild or Clarity, I think there are strong cases on both of them. I will also add that Child has clearly been here, and there's no real town justification for a smurf to avoid posting like this.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 00:14 GMT
#819
I now have an inherent desire to vote Hotcottoncandy
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 00:19 GMT
#825
He's the time keeper
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 00:22 GMT
#827
I could see OOChild/Clarity being scum/3P (not sure in which order).

Not sure that town could successfully be on the track of two scums, however.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 42m
INu's Battles
8h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 42m
Replay Cast
19h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.