• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:15
CEST 21:15
KST 04:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9998 users

"##" Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 00:46 GMT
#4022
Ok so I cant sleep. Dnu wtf that is all about.
But I am thinking that Sentinel is not scum with rayn because the nuke thing.
Also I or someone should check when rayn nuked oats. Was it before Seuss was in trouble?
Also VA is cleared with the twitter follower claim thingie imo. That and clean filter.

So it's between Kush Prome and Oats imho.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 00:47 GMT
#4023
And if it is Kush and game is not over I go for SnB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 07:44 GMT
#4033
Do we believe that NK can be roleblocked? Most of the time that is the case right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:21 GMT
#4035
On November 01 2013 08:03 Pandain wrote:
Conclusion and Overall Look


1. SnB's play is more like his play in Thug Life then TL Noir

2. SnB has been posting like a scum and not like a town. He is appearing town by posting analysis, but failing to try to catch and find scum by failing to engage in town discourse or really push his reads. He gave poor reasons for lynching WoS and I don't like how he just ignored Clarity.

3. I simply don't like his abrupt nuke on HCC

4. I don't get the feeling he genuinely cares about this game. He is on a 6 game streak and is playing not just poor but like somewhat uninterested despite all his posting.
Larger Context
Here is my current reads:
Promethelax
WaveofShadow
Pandain

[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster
Koshi
strongandbig
OOHCHILD
marvellosity
Seuss Onegu
Clarity_nl
HotCottonCandy
raynpelikoneet

I believe the Mafia to be in Sentinel, Koshi, SnB, OOHchild, Seuss/Onegu, and HCC.
Let's say three scum since there are 13 people.


I'd be willing to switch from SnB to any of these people except Sentinel, but this is why I believe SnB to be scum.

These were Pandain his reads before the whole Seuss thing. But we know he was on SnB his ass like a madman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:29 GMT
#4036
On November 01 2013 14:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm probably totally wrong but that's okay, if I'm wrong I'll just improve as a person and player after the game.

Promethelax
WaveofShadow
Pandain
[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster

Koshi
strongandbig
OOHCHILD

marvellosity
Seuss Onegu
Clarity_nl
HotCottonCandy
raynpelikoneet



So ideally, there you have it. Assuming 3 scum and an SK, that's it.

On November 01 2013 14:40 OOHCHILD wrote:
Promethelax
]Pandain
[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster
Koshi
strongandbig
OOHCHILD
marvellosity
Seuss Onegu
HotCottonCandy
raynpelikoneet


this is where im at right now


Well Pandain updated his reads. Also Kush gave reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:32 GMT
#4038
Nothing really. But it helps maybe. Like Pandain was killed for reason right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:33 GMT
#4039
Page 132 makes me believe that you (Oats) are not scum. And it makes me believe that we need to lynch Kush/Snb
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:35 GMT
#4040
Pandain is harddefending rayn against you (Oats) while the only people he wants to push are OOHCHILD/SnB/Koshi and Seuss.

Then N2 he knows I am town and I think Pandain was on scum only except for rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:37 GMT
#4041
So we kill Kush/SnB.

rayn is also not completely dumb. So him focussing our blues 24/7 might be a ploy to let us lynch in there. rayn only pushed marv/Oats/Prome after D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:45 GMT
#4043
Ok, but that is useless if KP is not fractional and blockable. Because marv already did a RB on Prome, so me tracking him doesn't help us.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:47 GMT
#4044
If hosts say that KP is blockable we don't lynch Prome. We also have to admit that both your roles are quite bad, if there is a scum Framer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:47 GMT
#4045
I am feeling real good about lynching SnB/Kush atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:49 GMT
#4046
Or Sentinel for that matter. If VA could just try to convince us -_-. This VA reminds me of Persona, he was on johnnywup for the entire game but VA is no lynch pusher.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:51 GMT
#4047
You know what? WoS was killed because it is 9 vs 4. Scum was playing the short game, they kill WoS and get lylo in 2 misslynches.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:52 GMT
#4048
That's why rayn kinda showed face protecting Seuss I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 09:10 GMT
#4049
Oh yeah. I am totes right.

Look.
9 vs 4
8 vs 4 Clarity
7 vs 4 WoS
6 vs 4 with minus vote on Seuss that could kinda lie about his power (remember wrong use of name) and not use it to use it 1 day later. The misslynch rayn was pushing was Oats I think. But he shouldn't have nuked him 0o
5 vs 4 disaster because scum controls lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 09:25 GMT
#4051
wow rayn was pushing obvious scum agenda, he was being absurd about 4 town blue roles because he wanted to lynch in there. Like the part where he was saying somebody was even lying about his ##power up and just made it up...

Kush pushed marv. SnBis apathic.

FINAL ANSWER.

(Till somebody else posts and I am not spamming alone)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 09:26 GMT
#4052
On November 05 2013 18:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
What?
Marv isnt RBing Prome. Prome is supposed to mason people.

Marv did RB on Prome N2. If a "blue" is scum, it is 9 vs 3. Prome would have done the kill.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:03 GMT
#4057
I think we need to kill SnB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 10:11 GMT
#4059
I think Seuss kinda added SnB as his only scum in his reads... Imagine that.

WoS made case on SnB.
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 31 2013 02:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 01:55 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:50 strongandbig wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:41 Pandain wrote:
Does anyone disagree SnB is scum btw?

I do

Why am I scum

No one has made a case I can respond to

Also I'm not

Also I'm probably dying at the end of night anyway

I will. Give me a few. And marv preflip association bad. I don't want to assume OOHCHILD is scum hard-defending SnB yet.

Please don't tell me what's good and bad, I was doing it in association with Prome's own read on OOHCHILD, and it didn't tain my own read. I don't need teaching how to play the game.

How am I supposed to know what affects your read and what doesn't?
Everybody needs reminders sometimes, even you, o unfallible one.

Regarding SnB:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 05:46 strongandbig wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:34 Pandain wrote:
Day one scum try to contribute and appear town, but aren't that actually dedicated.

They usually aren't retarded, think through their posts, and still don't try to help town atmosphere.

All the things a scum would do on day one I see in SnB

which of these things are not also things a townie without much time would do? i guess the thread atmosphere thing, but how am i hurting thread atmosphere?

On October 30 2013 05:42 Pandain wrote:
On October 30 2013 05:39 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I'm starting to worry about sentinel's mystery countdown power and why he still hasn't told us what it does. Despite calling koshi scum for not telling us what his power does.

I dunno about s&b. This post is pretty bad because Sentinel has talked about his power so many times, I don't see the point in bringing it up again.

Then again it looks like s&b actually made genuine effort to go and look at Pandain's games earlier when he talked about his big posts


Problem is SnB also made a genuine effort to point out why Palmar was scum in Thug life. SnB can go hard to explain a read he's confident in when it benefits you.

The problem is even if he did, was that in the approach to help town or to explain himself. If it's to help town, why share it when really I wasn't under any suspicion. If it's to explain himself, it makes sense to defend me as I'm town and that will be revealed later/he's ultimately right.

I don't think SnB is giving an effort to help town, I think his effort ultimately only shows that he's interested in appearing town by posting reads.

Has he really attempted to change this lynch or help drive a lynch?

dude you were on my team, you KNOW that wasn't a genuine effort because I knew palmar was scum because he was ON A TEAM WITH THE TWO OF US
also did even that case didn't involve any actual research into palmar's past games

also i forgot that sentinel claimed he doesn't know what his power does. but why is saying that scum motivated.

last thing, why would i have attempted to change the lynch when i like it

What are you referring to here exactly?

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 11:42 strongandbig wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Decided to nuke HCC because (a) I don't like the way he swapped to pandain from wave for no reason, (b) don't like how he powered up koshi for no reason at the very start if the game then attacked people for doing the same to sentinel, (c) don't like how he only talks about me and oo while yelling about going after easy targets, (d) general feeling.

This bothers me because I feel like a ton of people did exactly the same thing but you're trying to find a way to justify your nuke on VA.

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:19 strongandbig wrote:
On October 30 2013 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?

Well, I'm actually kind of unsure now about wos. Once pandain made my vote not matter I didn't have to decide whether I believed the turnaround. So like, I would be happy if he flipped but I'm not sure I want to flip him.

I think I'd go with ooh child and vayne.

Sent I'm struggling with because I feel like the way he played is antitown but I can't see his power going to mafia unless they're all fake. So if they turn out to be all fake nukes at the day post then sentinel.

Actially nm I think I still would put wos on the list above sentinel. I just get really bad feelings about how self-focused he was early in day 1 on people who attacked him despite the pressure being largely superficial.

I suppose I understand your reasoning at the end of the post regarding why you still want me to flip, but I don't understand why you said you were unsure in the beginning.

I also don't understand---do you think OOHCHILD/Vayne/me are all scum together? Because i'm not sure that is possible.


Pandain was on SnB his ass. (remember the long ass post by post)
and ultimatly made this:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 02 2013 07:44 Pandain wrote:
Honestly I think Rayn/Kush takes highest priority.

Ultimately, Oats/SnB relies on assumption logic, that scum reacted a certain way, that Oats would try to defend Seuss, that Seuss would put blame on Oats[he was pretty adamant on Oats up until he left].

It's all inference.

But I think it's ultimately less inference that WoS got shot for one of his reads. I don't think it's a far reach at all to say that he wouldn't have been shot for being town and just town, he had to have been right on something. Even if Ver was playing, if he was wrong about everything you could even keep him alive.

And he was suspicious of Rayne, so that's something. Rayn was gone during this lynch for a nap. (where's the rayn that is leading town! that loves mafia!) Rayn has a role which has several inherent powers. See Seuss's role. Also makes perfect sense for third party. Rayn has claimed to mis-read his role like 3 times. Rayn claimed a seemingly very important role, which shows a lack of fear of getting shot. Or if he was SK, then he wouldn't really need to be afraid.

All the town roles we know (Miley Cyrus; (Koshi what's yours?), President, Total Biscuit, Oprah) are all twitter celebrities. So far the scum we see, and the day post indicates, are people who have something against twitter. Anthony weiner and an old man who hates twitter makes perfect sense . I also ultimately agree that having a role which does have PM-abilities to activate his power is pretty suspicious when contrasted with the rest of us.



Day 1. Policy lynch
Day 2. Scum lynch (case)
Day 3. Scum lynch (Town leader)
Day 4. Scum lynch ( Revenge for dead townies)
Day 5. Scum surrender.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason181
BRAT_OK 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14214
Artosis 328
Mini 266
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 84
Hyun 44
ZZZero.O 41
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
qojqva2809
420jenkins554
Counter-Strike
fl0m4032
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5563
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1040
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g4365
FrodaN1761
B2W.Neo788
byalli421
ToD140
QueenE67
Railgan46
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1159
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 39
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3817
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur274
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.