On November 05 2013 01:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
We can agree that we have 0 idea what scum has if they have power up.
We can agree that we have 0 idea what scum has if they have power up.
Yes. True :D
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
On November 05 2013 01:35 Oatsmaster wrote: We can agree that we have 0 idea what scum has if they have power up. Yes. True :D | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
It's on you people to check this though. + Show Spoiler + On November 05 2013 00:06 strongandbig wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2013 20:17 marvellosity wrote: Basically strongandbig you need to ##Twerk me because I don't see rayn doing it. ##Twerk ##Update Koshi ##Refudiate Oatsmaster On November 05 2013 01:11 Koshi wrote: Not really. I want Oats to Mason me tonight. ##Refudiate Oatsmaster Please ask the host if you need to visit me for Mason. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
Dnu how you set that up but you should. I am afk now for couple hours. Got soccer. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
On November 05 2013 07:05 HotCottonCandy wrote: so that's why it was "President of United States" when he roleclaimed lol first thing I thought as well :D | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
Day 2 Scum lynch with strong case Day 3 Scum lynch due to strong town leader What will bring Day 4? Nobody knows. Except that red blookd shall flow. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
Red Blood. As in Scum Blood. Dat typo D: | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
See, I need the practice. I could totes win vs marv. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
On November 05 2013 07:33 OOHCHILD wrote: So Koshi town leader now? Tell me what to do sir, and i shall sheep you. Just relax, take a couple good naps, and eat some sweet candy. I will sure your favorite actress comes to your home to give you foot massages, while I win the game for YOU!! So that with maximum pleasure you get a win and you can pull yourself out of that mafia depression, which let's be honest was purely evul marv his fault. This heathen made you believe he was scum, it was not your fault. ##Vote Koshi4Mayor | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
On November 05 2013 07:34 HotCottonCandy wrote: I want mayornnaise, the people demand it You ask mayonnaise? I am from Belgium. We got the best mayonnaise in the world. It is so good that we eat Fries with our mayonnaise while lesser Mayors would make you eat Fries with sour Mayonnaise. A little bird told me that marv hates mayonnaise, if he would ever become Mayor he would force you to eat Fries with dust. Probably without the Fries. Vote for wellness. Vote for happiness. Vote Koshi ##Vote Koshi4Mayor | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|