• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:19
CEST 01:19
KST 08:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7741 users

"##" Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 13:48 GMT
#3814
I would ask for a modkill.
The humanity!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:00 GMT
#3819
On November 04 2013 23:51 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 07:25 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 07:23 HotCottonCandy wrote:
that is correct I am the same role that clarity was

Would be cool if SnB verifies this.

Yeah, twitter follower is the vt role this game that I have

sexy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:04 GMT
#3820
Oats you said your 3 power spell is Mason. If so, can you ask if you need to visit your Mason partner?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:23 GMT
#3839
On November 05 2013 00:07 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi you liiiiiive.

Yes, I know I will be alive, but fact is it is that most likely mafia will kill you because there is no protection on you. So you doccing me is giving me a marv 100% guarantee townread for the rest of the game, or close to it. Now I think I will track Oats tomorrow, so that I can see if he comes to Mason me and then I will also see if he does a nightkill.

Roleblocking him is pretty useless if we can confirm his mason on me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:24 GMT
#3841
Track > RB is what I am saying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:25 GMT
#3845
No because marv will doc me?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:28 GMT
#3851
If it is RB, I am going to quote you saying that there are never town RB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:43 GMT
#3879
The discussion that 7 vote busdriver is OP for scum is kinda not relevant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:04 GMT
#3912
That would be the exact same thing that rayn has been saying for a very long time. rayn even claimed on D2 that not all the ## abilities were real. That Prome was lying about that.

You think rayn is scum Oats?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#3915
Not really. I want Oats to Mason me tonight.
##Refudiate Oatsmaster
Please ask the host if you need to visit me for Mason.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:12 GMT
#3916
Do we want Prome to Mason me as well?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:13 GMT
#3918
Ahh no he can't mason me I already ##yolo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:13 GMT
#3919
On November 05 2013 01:12 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:11 Koshi wrote:
Not really. I want Oats to Mason me tonight.
##Refudiate Oatsmaster
Please ask the host if you need to visit me for Mason.


are you retarded. Now he can't mason you.

So evul you are. Oats can do it on people that power him up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:16 GMT
#3922
On November 05 2013 01:14 Promethelax wrote:
oh, okay. Never mind. I'm retarded.

He keeps saying he has the same power as me. My power only works on those who Yolo me.

Don't ##yolo you mean
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:18 GMT
#3924
On November 05 2013 01:15 Promethelax wrote:
also: can I ask you to find me my yolos you wonderful TL+ person.

I think you only got 2 atm, even double checked it.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 04 2013 07:26 Koshi wrote:
##Yolo Promethelax

But I am no fool! Remember that Promethelax! I am watching you!

On November 04 2013 02:15 HotCottonCandy wrote:
##Yolo Promethelax

##vote: rayn

time to go enjoy my sunday, pce
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:26 GMT
#3928
Hmm. Unless scum Prom has
3 RB
5 Vigi
7 Busdriver

But because at least 1 is telling the truth I think that if you yolo Prome you are safe from him.

Scum Oats could have:
3 RB
5 Vigi
7 Busdriver
I could get RB from Oats then but I think you are save atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:28 GMT
#3932
... Sounds smart but then he needs to Mason VA or Oats :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:29 GMT
#3935
On November 05 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Because he cant use his power on people who yolo him.

Yeah but if he hits 5 some1 might get shot. Because scum is not having Parity cop rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:33 GMT
#3939
On November 05 2013 01:31 Promethelax wrote:
Oats you monkey.

Koshi: if I'm lying about what I do why am I telling the truth about how many votes I need for stuff? And where did my n1 vig shot go that you are so sure I have?

WoS or marv.

I am not saying it is certain, I just say it is possible. Just like Oats could have vig at 5. I kinda forgot if WoS/marv powered up Oats D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:34 GMT
#3941
We can agree that scum does not have Parity cop and instead vig shot...
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.