• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:28
CEST 03:28
KST 10:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7792 users

"##" Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:09 GMT
#3760
Koshi
2 mason
3 track
4 jail
5 rb
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:10 GMT
#3762
On November 04 2013 20:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 20:09 Koshi wrote:
Koshi
2 mason
3 track
4 jail
5 rb

oh. you realise my costs are 4-5-6-7 right?

Well I knew they were higher but didn't know how much. That makes sense. Because 7 is quite hard to get later in the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:12 GMT
#3765
imo you should just doc me. why jail?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:13 GMT
#3768
Ohh. Sexy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:14 GMT
#3769
So where is dat update on me Oats? I need to RB you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:15 GMT
#3773
Yeah, I actually wanted to watch you but sadly enough I got track. Which is pretty bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:16 GMT
#3775
On November 04 2013 20:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Update

Please add my name.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:22 GMT
#3778
rayn could you update both me and marv and use your relegate spell on I would say Prome?

How does this busdriver thingie work Oats? Can you use it on everybody? Or is it also restricted to people who voted you/not voted you? Because that is quite sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:39 GMT
#3780
How about the second night when you picked Parity cop? Does it count the initial votes or the second date votes?

Arfff and that is in line with Prome doing it on Seuss who didn't yolo him.

I am not pleased.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:55 GMT
#3784
On November 04 2013 20:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
It counts initial votes.

On October 28 2013 13:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 13:30 Promethelax wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:15 Promethelax wrote:
Rayn, you powered up Marv and sent but not koshi, oats or I. You say you powered sent to force him to play. Why did you power Marv? Why did you not power the other three?

I powered marv purely because of his "actually i am not sure if you should power me yet" comment.


And why did you choose to not power the other three?

I the resting sues, I can't say I agree with you but I like you. Thoughts on Marv.

Pandain, talk to me about Rayn, why is your vote on him? What were you hoping to accomplish by announcing your return to the thread and if you had to pick one of the people who claims to need to be powered up which would you power up!

Okay so here is it in full. marv came up in thread with this:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
So... I'm going to need a bunch of you to ##twerk for me at some point. :/

Then he says this:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:34 HotCottonCandy wrote:
also marvellosity what does your ##twerk thing consist of? is this also something we should activate during the day?

I have certain abilities at night that I can use based on how many people ##Twerk for me during the day. I think I'd rather deal with it a bit later in the day though, although I'm not going to stop anyone doing it if they want to.

And this:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
There's a somewhat subtle aspect to it that makes me want to leave it until later in the day, because in part it relies on my reads on players.


rayn thought process:
"marv needs people to power him up. There are other people who also needs powering up. Let's power marv up, especially when he suddenly doesn't want people to power him up, maybe... This is what most likely happens:
(1) marv is town, he does good stuff with his powers
(2) if he does bad stuff with his powers, or suddenly does not have a power-up power at all, he is probably scum
(3) something else, we gain info"


Now i do not trust Koshi's (or anyone's else's) ability to do good stuff on D1 or N1 with their power in this game other than you, myself, and marv (no offense to anyone).

I also powered up Sentinel because his power would be incredibly easy to fake as scum. "Hey guys, i only need 14 "votes" on me and then i can do good". I really want to know what he does, at worst, he is scum and something bad happens, but it's one time use (as he claimed - if he is lying, we lynch him) and i wanted to confirm that he is not lying and make him burn his power asap because he apparently thinks it's best to use now as he didn't oppose the powering. It gives me a much better read on him based on what the power is.

That being said:
##yolo Promethelax


Then how did Prome check rayn on N2?

Prome said he did Seuss N1 (who didn't yolo him D1)
Prome said he did rayn N2 (who did yolo him D1)

DING! DING! DING!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:57 GMT
#3785
Hmm, but if marv RB on Prome then the KP doesn't need to be delivered most likely. Because I think he should be the most likely target to do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:58 GMT
#3786
Anyway, we lynch rayn D3 and Prome D4.

D1 Policy lynch
D2 Scum lynch
D3 Scum lynch
D4 Scum lynch

I believe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 12:02 GMT
#3789
On October 29 2013 21:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Yolo Promethelax
Be aware that i didn't do it correct the last time.

It's this one. He didn't do it properly the first time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 12:03 GMT
#3790
Well. I don't know for sure if it is Prome/Oats tbh. Oats could just be lying about the requirements of the second night. But it makes sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 12:19 GMT
#3796
On November 03 2013 19:05 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 07:07 marvellosity wrote:
I would have guessed all powerups are similar, dept Prome seems to need nothing lol


I need 3, 5 and 7. I used my five power up night one and two. You blocked it night two rendering it useless. You figure it out. No this is not inconsistent with how many votes I got.

I need 5 yolos today and expect to get them from the following: vayne, SnB, sent, oats and one of Rayn or Kush.

Game not broken, scum needs to kill off the voters to eliminate the blues.

Marv: why did you not want me to twerk you n1?

This looks so real though. Makes me unhappy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 12:23 GMT
#3799
Also Prome said his first skill was disguiser. Which is a mafia role. Dnu why he says shit like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 12:24 GMT
#3800
On November 04 2013 13:07 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
eh yeah Im 3-5-7 and the EXACT same shit as prome. Hahahahaha I guess that means hes scum.


if so does that mean that one of Koshi/marv has to be scum?

These roles make little to no sense to me; I can't actually figure out a way for them to be balanced and yet I'm sure they are truthful as claimed since you/me and marv/koshi can confirm each others' roles existing as the other one has claimed them. You and I have terrible scum roles, like being X, parity cop are both terrible mafia roles. Busdriver would be alright though. If someone who charges up is scum I'd say it has to be one of the people with watcher/tracker, jk, rb, doc. Though the watcher/tracker doesn't matter at all when it comes to mafia this game since all the town blues auto out themselves.

What is that? Being X?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 12:37 GMT
#3802
On November 04 2013 21:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
koshi what happens if Prome came into today wanting to fakeclaim?

I don't follow but fakeclaiming Parity cop is pretty insane imo.

Did you breadcrumb your abilities somewhere?
Prome did you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 12:57 GMT
#3804
On November 04 2013 21:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
No, he got RB'ed you see. Koshi.....

Also fakeclaiming Parity cop as scum is the easiest thing ever.

I still don't follow. He sees marv RB in the thread and then goes: "I did something N1 and N2 but I have no results because you RB me". If he is town Parity cop that is a normal response.

Him asking for people to stop yoloing him also indicates that he needs to target people that didn't yolo him.

Conspiracy Theory:
WoS didn't yolo him so maybe he shot WoS and vigi shot is on 5 power ups. But he can't shoot people that yolo him, so he had to ask everybody to stop yoloing him. Also marv didn't yolo him so he could have shot marv who I protected.

And who has a 15 page filter D1. 1 page filter D2 and a 1 Page filter D3? Sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 13:19 GMT
#3808
We let marv decide who we lynch today.

rayn or Prome.

We blame marv if we lynch town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings107
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 143
ProTech118
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0333
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 32m
Replay Cast
21h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.