• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

"##" Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 17:44 GMT
#3503
And I am having a really good day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 18:11 GMT
#3505
HiHi
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:25 GMT
#3580
Well, I was following this conversation on the train with much delight. But I had 4 % battery so I couldn't participate.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:26 GMT
#3582
On October 30 2013 23:01 marvellosity wrote:
Only medic/watcher on me tonight if anyone has these

no jailing or roleblocking or anything else dumb

You are so powerful. I thought you understood what the CobraTank meant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:29 GMT
#3589
rayn, do you think that there are 4 scummers?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:32 GMT
#3590
10 vs 3 makes sense with 3 blues that need power ups and 1 scum power up guy. Because scum does not need to hunt for blues, the blues are right there in front of their nose.

When it is 9 vs 4 I can see that all the power up guys are town.

However, there is 0% chance that 2 power up guys are scum. Because town would have no blues left after N2.


I do not know why scum are not shooting the blues, but it is their own freaking fault.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:35 GMT
#3595
So I am going with a 10 vs 3 set-up.

Oats is the scum power up guy that has a vigi shot.
Seuss is the scum RB (guess what, also this spell is quite easy to hit, because the blues are claiming in the thread)
Then there is a scum framer with a twist. This twist can be making it harder for blues to get their spells. (like you need +1 vote)

Now in a normal world, scum RB on a blue and shoots a blue and if they were able to power up their scum vigi then they can even shoot 2 blues.

Which is pretty balanced.


So this set-up like I describe it is balanced. Scum just decided to do silly things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:38 GMT
#3597
On November 04 2013 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi, can't you see there is something wrong in this shit. And it's marv or Prome.
Actaully marv, i think Prome is bullshitting. Based on his "contributions" that are non-existent and his power which by your definition is too low-cost.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax

But both Prome and marv are giving each other townreads.

Look at what I wrote. There can't be 2 blues that are scum. So either they are very wrong and bad. Or it is Oats.

You know, Oats, the guy Seuss powered up and scumclaimed around?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:42 GMT
#3603
On November 04 2013 04:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am really sorry i don't have the patience to find the relevant info now but if you wanna resolve this now rather than tomorrow (i gtg out drinking soon) pls tell me this.
- has oats claimed his values?
- how many yolo's did prome get on N1 and N2? (N1 4?)

Oats said 3/5/7 after Prome said it. He did claim Parity cop before Prome but I did not see a crumb. And he could have guessed it.

Prome got 5 on Day 1 I think. Oats got 7 Day 1.
Prome got 2 on Day 2 I think. Oats got 1 Day 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:43 GMT
#3606
On November 04 2013 04:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi, can't you see there is something wrong in this shit. And it's marv or Prome.
Actaully marv, i think Prome is bullshitting. Based on his "contributions" that are non-existent and his power which by your definition is too low-cost.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax

But both Prome and marv are giving each other townreads.

Look at what I wrote. There can't be 2 blues that are scum. So either they are very wrong and bad. Or it is Oats.

You know, Oats, the guy Seuss powered up and scumclaimed around?

I really do not think that means anything. Koshi please listen to me now.
I think noob scum is more likely to power up a townie rather than his scummate because of fear of getting caught.

I agree that is possible. That's why I am saying since dawn of time that we need to lynch into Prome/Oats today.
But you have been busy quoting and fighting with marv since end of N1. Which is a very long time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:53 GMT
#3617
Look rayn, Marv is town. You will not get him lynched. Nobody will allow it.
So now let's look at Prome/Oats.

Prome: The guy that helped Seuss into this thread. Instantly asked question at Seuss and tried to figure him out or tried to make him look like he was contributing. Seuss not powering up Prome even with a townread on him is strange but Prome did ask to stop powring him up.
This is interesting, maybe it is because his parity cop spell doesn't allow him to target people that power him up, which it proven by the fact he checked Seuss n1.
Another interesting fact is that Prome asked to stop powering him up when it would be logical that his 7th skill would be the vigi shot as scum. Not the 5th.
Then there is the townread from marv on Prome. And all the other kids love Prome. So.. We love Prome.

Oats: The guy that Seuss scumclaimed on. The guy that put some small counterpressure onto Seuss after Seuss called him scum. But Seuss pointed out that Oats did something strange by saying Prome was town and made a case on him and then Scum WoS jumped on therefore Oats said SORRY to Seuss and that was that.
Oats the guy without reads.
Oats the guy that had 7 votes.
Oats the guy that didn't use his parity check night 2 (this is not alignment indicative but punishable)
Oats that isn't doing shit.


So who should we pick?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:54 GMT
#3619
On November 04 2013 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 19:05 Promethelax wrote:
On November 03 2013 07:07 marvellosity wrote:
I would have guessed all powerups are similar, dept Prome seems to need nothing lol


I need 3, 5 and 7. I used my five power up night one and two. You blocked it night two rendering it useless. You figure it out. No this is not inconsistent with how many votes I got.

I need 5 yolos today and expect to get them from the following: vayne, SnB, sent, oats and one of Rayn or Kush.

Game not broken, scum needs to kill off the voters to eliminate the blues.

Marv: why did you not want me to twerk you n1?

So wtf is this unexplained bullshit?
Someone explain this?

And this game roleblocks are resolved in lol manner but nvm.

This is where he says that on N1 he used parity cop. How is that not obvious? After this Oats claims Parity cop as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:56 GMT
#3620
Yeah I forgot about the whole Oats saying Sorry to Seuss thingie. That's also why I thought they were scum together way before I made my case on Seuss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:57 GMT
#3623
And this is totes like Oats scum in NWM. The guy literally posted 3 times each cycle. He couldn't care anymore. Kinda fast to stop caring day 3 but that's what it is.

I am totally willing to vote Oats over rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:58 GMT
#3624
##vote: Oatsmaster
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:59 GMT
#3630
On November 04 2013 04:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:53 Koshi wrote:
Look rayn, Marv is town. You will not get him lynched. Nobody will allow it.
So now let's look at Prome/Oats.

Prome: The guy that helped Seuss into this thread. Instantly asked question at Seuss and tried to figure him out or tried to make him look like he was contributing. Seuss not powering up Prome even with a townread on him is strange but Prome did ask to stop powring him up.
This is interesting, maybe it is because his parity cop spell doesn't allow him to target people that power him up, which it proven by the fact he checked Seuss n1.
Another interesting fact is that Prome asked to stop powering him up when it would be logical that his 7th skill would be the vigi shot as scum. Not the 5th.
Then there is the townread from marv on Prome. And all the other kids love Prome. So.. We love Prome.

Oats: The guy that Seuss scumclaimed on. The guy that put some small counterpressure onto Seuss after Seuss called him scum. But Seuss pointed out that Oats did something strange by saying Prome was town and made a case on him and then Scum WoS jumped on therefore Oats said SORRY to Seuss and that was that.
Oats the guy without reads.
Oats the guy that had 7 votes.
Oats the guy that didn't use his parity check night 2 (this is not alignment indicative but punishable)
Oats that isn't doing shit.


So who should we pick?

Oats not using his power is not alignment indicative.
We should pick Prome. His play is shit. There can be a scum role similar to town role that needs power ups.
I agree marv should not be lynched. I am not 100% sure he is town just because he is so unbeliebeably wrong on me and i think he should know better. I have talked with him after every fucking game we have played together about what i have done wrong and other shit. He knows what i do as town or as scum and i do ot do what i have done this game as scum. It's the fucking truth and atm i do not care if marv is scum/whatever/town, i care about not getting mislynched because i am really fucking sure Prome is scum and i do not think marv's towntells on him from ~12 inot D1 hold water because the guy has not done shit after D1.... he has done NOTHING AT ALL!

But marv says Prome is town.
You said Oats is scum.
Oats claimed Parity cop AFTER Prome did and Oats didn't make it look like a CC.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:00 GMT
#3631
On November 04 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:56 marvellosity wrote:
it's a pretty common way of resolving roleblocks...

I have never seen it and i disagree, that's pretty shitty way to resolve roleblocks but that's not something to talk about now. It's post game, that's how's it solved in this game.

nha, that's how RB always get resolved. I remember from newbie I replaced in.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:02 GMT
#3634
How can you not see that Oats is 10 times more scummy than Prome.

Prome asked people to stop voting him. Then he checked a guy that didn't vote for him. Like, his actions make sense.

Unless he is deliberately doing this to fuck with us.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:05 GMT
#3635
Prome D1 > Oats D1
Prome D2 = Oats D2
Prome D3 = Oats D3
________________________
Seuss indicated that Oats is scum.
----> waffle around Oats N1, Oats power up
________________________

Prome his night actions make sense in this set-up
________________________

Marv says Prome is town.
A lot of other kids say Prome is town
Nobody says Oats is town
________________________
________________________
4 reasons why we kill Oats over Prome.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:06 GMT
#3636
We are incredible lucky that we are somewhat figuring out this game because Kush/Sentinel/SnB/Prome/Oats are not really playing too hard atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1072
ByuN 12
RotterdaM 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4331
Bisu 1143
Shuttle 1053
Stork 523
BeSt 413
EffOrt 373
Mini 368
actioN 280
Rush 258
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 142
Mind 136
Light 103
910 88
Yoon 87
Zeus 75
Mong 69
Snow 64
sorry 54
Shinee 51
Barracks 49
Sea.KH 43
JYJ 32
Bale 26
HiyA 24
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
Sexy 21
scan(afreeca) 17
yabsab 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2822
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3618
Fnx 702
Other Games
singsing2646
hiko925
ceh9383
Livibee340
XBOCT289
Hui .219
Beastyqt215
Liquid`VortiX193
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr30
Chillindude19
QueenE0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.