• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:20
CEST 20:20
KST 03:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8923 users

"##" Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:02 GMT
#3455
And then there should be somebody who just dont twerk you at all ever. Like Kush. We got to cover all bases. Even if that sounds quite ridiculous.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:06 GMT
#3458
Yes. Secret win conditions are evil.
But I got you as town, no worries.
Also I had it in my mind from start that 3p would need all people to power up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:13 GMT
#3460
Not really. It could be just "all people who are alive" and then endgame it is just 4 peoe or something. But in that case they proly win with town.

We cool. We cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:20 GMT
#3470
Probably not.

As for scumhunting. Somewhere this cycle I will read rayn his filter and see if I can be certain like as with Seuss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:22 GMT
#3472
Ok. Ezpz day then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:23 GMT
#3473
Kush you should ##Update me. So I can RB you tonight if we think you are last scummer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:24 GMT
#3474
Ohh we can also just RB our last suspects and then they cant kill unless that doesnt help. Hmmm
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:28 GMT
#3477
Ok cool. But if rayn is scum and there are only 2 scum left didnt we win if you can jail me while I CobraTank you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:29 GMT
#3478
Kush should have used his power on you to prevent that I guess. But without us roleclaiming that would have been insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:29 GMT
#3479
Maybe there are 4 scummers this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:31 GMT
#3482
Ahh. Sense it makes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:47 GMT
#3488
Oats, life would be easier if your 7th is a vigi shot and both Seuss and sentinel powered you up so you can use it. But 9 vs 4 sound quite brutal with a scum vigi. So I am just going to think that Sentinel is town. His skill was somewhat townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:48 GMT
#3489
But you guessed parity cop so I am sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:49 GMT
#3490
But even I knew that Prome was a cop. So maybe you are just talented like me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 14:50 GMT
#3491
Marv blocking our parity cop is really bad. Evul marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 15:03 GMT
#3494
I told you he was a gimped cop. I said it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 15:04 GMT
#3495
Our 2 parity cops did nothing...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 15:05 GMT
#3496
Above messages is me being surprised I was right.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 15:15 GMT
#3498
Thats true because we didnt do anything yet. Unless I saved you n1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 17:44 GMT
#3502
Is 7 also busdriver? Because that would ruin my day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2434
RotterdaM795
TaKeTV 333
IndyStarCraft 200
BRAT_OK 85
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2434
RotterdaM 795
ByuN 341
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 172
RuFF_SC2 114
BRAT_OK 85
ZombieGrub76
UpATreeSC 61
SteadfastSC 40
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3242
Shuttle 708
Mini 433
EffOrt 406
Dewaltoss 83
910 77
Mind 74
HiyA 63
Zeus 62
hero 53
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
sorry 18
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 14
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3338
Counter-Strike
fl0m5939
pashabiceps1072
Fnx 651
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3722
Liquid`Hasu110
Other Games
singsing2054
Beastyqt729
ceh9690
mouzStarbuck255
XaKoH 119
C9.Mang0102
QueenE69
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 133
• StrangeGG 37
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV391
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.