• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8632 users

"##" Mafia - Page 202

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 200 201 202 203 204 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 00:35 GMT
#4021
On November 05 2013 08:42 HotCottonCandy wrote:
mayonnaise fries I have heard of. Popular in europe apparently. I just like plain fries really, with some salt and vinegar perhaps.


Mayo and sriracha = best fries.

I may have to wade through rayn's filter now. Damn.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 00:46 GMT
#4022
Ok so I cant sleep. Dnu wtf that is all about.
But I am thinking that Sentinel is not scum with rayn because the nuke thing.
Also I or someone should check when rayn nuked oats. Was it before Seuss was in trouble?
Also VA is cleared with the twitter follower claim thingie imo. That and clean filter.

So it's between Kush Prome and Oats imho.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 00:47 GMT
#4023
And if it is Kush and game is not over I go for SnB.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 00:52 GMT
#4024
That's roughly where I'm at too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 05 2013 01:11 GMT
#4025
kill me last?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 01:57 GMT
#4026
fucking bullshit. Prome why didnt you power me up?
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 02:09 GMT
#4027
Because I thought someone else was going to and I shouldn't.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 02:11 GMT
#4028
On November 05 2013 11:09 Promethelax wrote:
Because I thought someone else was going to and I shouldn't.

EXCELLENT REASONING.
Now I cant prove that I can mason.
Fantanstic Prome. You are good at mafia..........
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 02:14 GMT
#4029
Sometimes I have to be good at doing my school work too. Why only bring this up post lynch when no one else could have powered you up?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 02:16 GMT
#4030
On November 05 2013 11:14 Promethelax wrote:
Sometimes I have to be good at doing my school work too. Why only bring this up post lynch when no one else could have powered you up?

BECAUSE I WENT TO FUCKING SLEEP.

Dude you posted between then and the deadline, You could have powered me up. Not powering me up is helping scum win.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 02:23 GMT
#4031
Im disappointed Prome.
No gg, No skill.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 05 2013 02:47 GMT
#4032
I wouldn't mind getting rid of kush
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 07:44 GMT
#4033
Do we believe that NK can be roleblocked? Most of the time that is the case right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 08:11 GMT
#4034
you can ask the hosts if its factional. It depends on the setup really.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:21 GMT
#4035
On November 01 2013 08:03 Pandain wrote:
Conclusion and Overall Look


1. SnB's play is more like his play in Thug Life then TL Noir

2. SnB has been posting like a scum and not like a town. He is appearing town by posting analysis, but failing to try to catch and find scum by failing to engage in town discourse or really push his reads. He gave poor reasons for lynching WoS and I don't like how he just ignored Clarity.

3. I simply don't like his abrupt nuke on HCC

4. I don't get the feeling he genuinely cares about this game. He is on a 6 game streak and is playing not just poor but like somewhat uninterested despite all his posting.
Larger Context
Here is my current reads:
Promethelax
WaveofShadow
Pandain

[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster
Koshi
strongandbig
OOHCHILD
marvellosity
Seuss Onegu
Clarity_nl
HotCottonCandy
raynpelikoneet

I believe the Mafia to be in Sentinel, Koshi, SnB, OOHchild, Seuss/Onegu, and HCC.
Let's say three scum since there are 13 people.


I'd be willing to switch from SnB to any of these people except Sentinel, but this is why I believe SnB to be scum.

These were Pandain his reads before the whole Seuss thing. But we know he was on SnB his ass like a madman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:29 GMT
#4036
On November 01 2013 14:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm probably totally wrong but that's okay, if I'm wrong I'll just improve as a person and player after the game.

Promethelax
WaveofShadow
Pandain
[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster

Koshi
strongandbig
OOHCHILD

marvellosity
Seuss Onegu
Clarity_nl
HotCottonCandy
raynpelikoneet



So ideally, there you have it. Assuming 3 scum and an SK, that's it.

On November 01 2013 14:40 OOHCHILD wrote:
Promethelax
]Pandain
[UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster
Koshi
strongandbig
OOHCHILD
marvellosity
Seuss Onegu
HotCottonCandy
raynpelikoneet


this is where im at right now


Well Pandain updated his reads. Also Kush gave reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 08:30 GMT
#4037
Whats the significance of this Koshi?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:32 GMT
#4038
Nothing really. But it helps maybe. Like Pandain was killed for reason right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:33 GMT
#4039
Page 132 makes me believe that you (Oats) are not scum. And it makes me believe that we need to lynch Kush/Snb
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 08:35 GMT
#4040
Pandain is harddefending rayn against you (Oats) while the only people he wants to push are OOHCHILD/SnB/Koshi and Seuss.

Then N2 he knows I am town and I think Pandain was on scum only except for rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 200 201 202 203 204 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 670
NaDa 47
Icarus 5
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush857
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.