• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

"##" Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:13 GMT
#303
##8

Hmmm. Like. You sure you want this to happen Sentinel?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:13 GMT
#305
##6
Hey, ninja marv
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:14 GMT
#309
On October 28 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You are going upwards. Scum?

##4
rayn, do you feel this is a scummy power?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:14 GMT
#310
On October 28 2013 07:14 marvellosity wrote:
##4

##3 Damn ninja
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:15 GMT
#314
On October 28 2013 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
I'm literally only doing it to make Koshi look dumb

I don't need your help for that #TYVM
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:15 GMT
#315
On October 28 2013 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##2
I didn't have to be #1!!!

##1
YAY I win
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:16 GMT
#317
Sentinel discussing in scum QT what he will do.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:20 GMT
#319
#disappointed
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:21 GMT
#321
Can you already spoil what it will do?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 22:57 GMT
#331
imo he isn't the Candyman.

HotCottonCandy sounds more like a pornname.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2013 23:30 GMT
#349
Pandain has a point on rayn though. He uses his power and then instantly goes "w00ps, shouldn't have done that"

I don't like it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:10 GMT
#362
On October 28 2013 09:09 Seuss wrote:
Of course the game starts while I'm out having engagement photos taken, and I'm sitting here typing when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my future mother-in-law as we do wedding planning.

Wave is obviously scum. I know this because he's Wave and he's terrible at League of Legends. We should therefore lynch Wave.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 Wave

So what exactly are you saying?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:24 GMT
#365
like everyone everyone?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:33 GMT
#367
Then I conclude you are 3p. Please play with town first 2 cycles. Scum always wins...

##Refudiate Oatsmaster
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:56 GMT
#371
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Refudiate

I guess it is this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 01:01 GMT
#372
I especially like point 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 01:11 GMT
#376
On October 28 2013 10:03 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:09 Seuss wrote:
Of course the game starts while I'm out having engagement photos taken, and I'm sitting here typing when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my future mother-in-law as we do wedding planning.

Wave is obviously scum. I know this because he's Wave and he's terrible at League of Legends. We should therefore lynch Wave.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 Wave

So what exactly are you saying?


That was my way of saying, "Holy crap the game has started without me. I'm alive, but busy at the moment. HI WAVE!"

Seriously I'm still in the middle of a wedding planning meeting with the future in-laws and if anyone asks me why I'm typing super fast I won't have a decent excuse.

Ok cool. Make sure that your irl responsibilities aren't the dominating factor in each of your posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 08:17 GMT
#526
On October 28 2013 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok koshi called me 3p for having a charge role thing. I dont know what it means, but generally town dont call people 3p day 1 because there is no way to know. Scum do know though.

I called you 3p because you needed everybody to power you up. I understand you might have been joking or overstating it. I wasn't 100% serious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 09:19 GMT
#529
I read the thread. I don't like Promethelax.
On October 28 2013 13:11 Promethelax wrote:
Oats: important!!! Who said they thought you were third p because anyone can power you up?

After Oats say it was me:
On October 28 2013 14:00 Promethelax wrote:
Oh, point I wanted to make about koshi saying oats was 3p for being able to be levelled up by non town:
Koshi is scum.

Did you go back and read what I said Promethelax? We were joking around a bit, or at least I was, and because he said that everybody had to charge him up I said he was 3p. Because it would make sense that 3p would have a wincon/power that needed a vote from everybody. Which is a hard thing to do unless it is more endgame, or get something really strong based on the % of people that vote for him.

I am obviously not saying Oats is 3p from my conversation with him. But that was my thought process, sick powers when everybody votes for him sounds 3p-ish.

There is nothing scummy about this:
On October 28 2013 09:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok read my role Pm.
I get powers if people type ##Refudiate Oatsmaster
Sick sick powers. And I dont have limitations like marv, everyone should type that.
EVERYONE.
Pandain looks way too serious to be scum, dunno why exactly he thinks rayn is scum.

On October 28 2013 09:24 Koshi wrote:
like everyone everyone?

On October 28 2013 09:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
like everyone everyone.

On October 28 2013 09:33 Koshi wrote:
Then I conclude you are 3p. Please play with town first 2 cycles. Scum always wins...

##Refudiate Oatsmaster

Now I wonder why you never went back to read this again. Where did I say that Oats can be levelled up by non-town? That doesn't even make sense? What does that even mean? Are you talking about a scum power that only scum can power up, and I just scumslipped about it?

I said because Oats needed everybody to vote for him that he was 3p. It was a joke. And a bit based on my own role pm that doesn't require everybody to vote for me.

Again, I realize Oats might have been overstating it, or joking around. But so was I.

Your interpretation of that conversation is bullshit though.

Why not first ask me what I was doing there? Why not reread the conversation between us? Why ask "who was it?" and then conclude "Ok that guy is scum". Why I am scum with Pandain? If it is not connection based. Am I scum solely for the above? If not why am I scum?

I am around the next 15 hours. Please let me know why you keep repeating I am scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 09:23 GMT
#531
On October 28 2013 18:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi is there any reason your filter is a pile of nothing?

You surprised about that? I was here for the first 4 hours of the game. I gave Sentinel power, I gave Oats power, asked for power myself. I had a scumvibe on you for the blue fail, or at least pretending it was a mistake. Then I just read posts. Dnu what you expect.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 186
Bale 26
Terrorterran 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm222
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 296
Other Games
summit1g13068
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1251
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo778
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.