• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10599 users

"##" Mafia - Page 192

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 245 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
November 04 2013 15:06 GMT
#3821
On November 04 2013 20:17 marvellosity wrote:
Basically strongandbig you need to ##Twerk me because I don't see rayn doing it.

##Twerk
##Update Koshi
##Refudiate Oatsmaster

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:07 GMT
#3822
Koshi you liiiiiive.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:10 GMT
#3823
I dont know. Im assuming not lol.

Oh you want to confirm that I have mason right?
yeah ok
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:15 GMT
#3824
On November 04 2013 18:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont know yet Prome.
Ok so there are 2 pairs of people with exactly the same powers right?

So it makes sense that either all are town or the pairs are different alignments. So currently, Koshi and Prome are scum if that is the case.

There is a huge BUT here though. Would scum get the same powers as the town counterparts? I dont think so. Would scum get fakeclaims? Almost assuredly. So if the second scenario is the one that is true, then koshi and Prome fakeclaimed.
I dont actually think its that far a stretch to think that Prome faked the anger at marv for RBing him.

I wanna know why Prome chose Seuss actually. Prome please tell us.


Because Suess was in the middle of the pack had done some wierd rolefishing early on that I didn't like but was playing okay as a newbie. I figured he wouldn't be NK'd or Lynched and would, therefore, be a good player to have a check on.

On November 04 2013 20:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 20:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
It counts initial votes.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 13:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:30 Promethelax wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:15 Promethelax wrote:
Rayn, you powered up Marv and sent but not koshi, oats or I. You say you powered sent to force him to play. Why did you power Marv? Why did you not power the other three?

I powered marv purely because of his "actually i am not sure if you should power me yet" comment.


And why did you choose to not power the other three?

I the resting sues, I can't say I agree with you but I like you. Thoughts on Marv.

Pandain, talk to me about Rayn, why is your vote on him? What were you hoping to accomplish by announcing your return to the thread and if you had to pick one of the people who claims to need to be powered up which would you power up!

Okay so here is it in full. marv came up in thread with this:
On October 28 2013 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
So... I'm going to need a bunch of you to ##twerk for me at some point. :/

Then he says this:
On October 28 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:34 HotCottonCandy wrote:
also marvellosity what does your ##twerk thing consist of? is this also something we should activate during the day?

I have certain abilities at night that I can use based on how many people ##Twerk for me during the day. I think I'd rather deal with it a bit later in the day though, although I'm not going to stop anyone doing it if they want to.

And this:
On October 28 2013 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
There's a somewhat subtle aspect to it that makes me want to leave it until later in the day, because in part it relies on my reads on players.


rayn thought process:
"marv needs people to power him up. There are other people who also needs powering up. Let's power marv up, especially when he suddenly doesn't want people to power him up, maybe... This is what most likely happens:
(1) marv is town, he does good stuff with his powers
(2) if he does bad stuff with his powers, or suddenly does not have a power-up power at all, he is probably scum
(3) something else, we gain info"


Now i do not trust Koshi's (or anyone's else's) ability to do good stuff on D1 or N1 with their power in this game other than you, myself, and marv (no offense to anyone).

I also powered up Sentinel because his power would be incredibly easy to fake as scum. "Hey guys, i only need 14 "votes" on me and then i can do good". I really want to know what he does, at worst, he is scum and something bad happens, but it's one time use (as he claimed - if he is lying, we lynch him) and i wanted to confirm that he is not lying and make him burn his power asap because he apparently thinks it's best to use now as he didn't oppose the powering. It gives me a much better read on him based on what the power is.

That being said:
##yolo Promethelax


Then how did Prome check rayn on N2?

Prome said he did Seuss N1 (who didn't yolo him D1)
Prome said he did rayn N2 (who did yolo him D1)

DING! DING! DING!


Because I'm a fucking moron. I remembered him putting it in wrong and didn't remember him changing it. Kinda feel better about being Rbd now as I'd have had no result either way. Fuck me I'm dumb.

On November 04 2013 21:23 Koshi wrote:
Also Prome said his first skill was disguiser. Which is a mafia role. Dnu why he says shit like that.


No I didn't? That isn't my role at all. I've kept my first role secret so I can use it without Scum knowing what I've done.

On November 04 2013 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
I already decided.

But Prome does have shit to answer.


There isn't a good answer. I'm dumb is all.

##Twerk
##Update Koshi





===========================================================

Oats, we need to talk about your three power. You mason someone? Confirm plz.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
November 04 2013 15:15 GMT
#3825
As you may be able to tell based in my choices of retweet, I think oats is way townier than prome.

I'm down with a lynch on either of Rayn or prome. But I think rayn's balance rage seems super scummy. Only scum worry that town powers are too strong because townies don't know what powers scum have. Only scum have enough information to get mad.

So ##vote: raynpelikoneet for now, but if there's compelling reason to change I will.

Sidenote: I've decided that unless a greymist game or another round of Forumite's Bastard Mafia come up, this will be the last game I play in until the end of the semester. My give-a-shit reservoirs are depletedby homework, apparently. But after this semester, no more homework ever.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:17 GMT
#3826
Yeah well I'm way townier than Oats and you'll have to deal with it eventually.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:17 GMT
#3827
Prome we need to talk about your three power. You mason someone? Confirm plz.
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:18 GMT
#3828
No, you are probably scum you out your powers so I can counter claim you because what you are saying sounds wrong. You've matched my powers exactly one for one up to this point but your three power is to mason someone? Yes or no. Now.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:19 GMT
#3829
On November 05 2013 00:18 Promethelax wrote:
No, you are probably scum you out your powers so I can counter claim you because what you are saying sounds wrong. You've matched my powers exactly one for one up to this point but your three power is to mason someone? Yes or no. Now.

What?
What?
What?
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:19 GMT
#3830
That was neither yes nor no.

What can you do at three refudiates?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:20 GMT
#3831
On November 04 2013 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
eh yeah Im 3-5-7 and the EXACT same shit as prome. Hahahahaha I guess that means hes scum.

No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:20 GMT
#3832
what does your three power do. Not too fucking hard.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:21 GMT
#3833
EXACT SAME SHIT AS PROME
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:21 GMT
#3834
prome hasn't said what his three power does!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:22 GMT
#3835
Oh yeah well Im totally not mason 3 power. Nope. Was kidding. Nope.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:22 GMT
#3836
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:23 GMT
#3837
Suck it up and say what you do. Do you mason with someone at three?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:23 GMT
#3838
Because that is NOT what my power does.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 15:23 GMT
#3839
On November 05 2013 00:07 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi you liiiiiive.

Yes, I know I will be alive, but fact is it is that most likely mafia will kill you because there is no protection on you. So you doccing me is giving me a marv 100% guarantee townread for the rest of the game, or close to it. Now I think I will track Oats tomorrow, so that I can see if he comes to Mason me and then I will also see if he does a nightkill.

Roleblocking him is pretty useless if we can confirm his mason on me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:24 GMT
#3840
On November 05 2013 00:23 Promethelax wrote:
Because that is NOT what my power does.

What do you think? Do you think that Im lying? Do you think I have your 3 power?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2103
byalli1110
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo748
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Hui .0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.