• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

"##" Mafia - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 13:54 GMT
#3341
Cmon Oats. Just cmon.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:57 GMT
#3342
On November 02 2013 22:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2013 22:32 marvellosity wrote:
On November 02 2013 22:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok koshi, so rayn is scum and raun has calling me scum. Therefore im town. End of story.

Yeah, that's not how it works, as you know.

Dunno why you're even making this argument when I know you bring up Oats/gonzaw from LIX sometimes.

No, you see, the Oats and gonzaw thing was when I was pretty much outed as scum and was only saved by role mechanics. Rayn was totally not gonna be lynched when he started his bigass push on me at the start of the night. Threating to lynch me and all that also after the Koshi nuke. So yeah its different.

Given I'm one of the towniest towningtons who ever towned and I'm very suspicious of rayn since the beginning of the night, I don't know why you think this?

When did you start your push on him?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 13:58 GMT
#3343
Uh, I was suspicious of him n1 I guess. Kinda let it go at the start of d2. And back again on n2.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:58 GMT
#3344
I think rayn his second skill is a frame ability.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:59 GMT
#3345
On November 02 2013 22:58 marvellosity wrote:
Uh, I was suspicious of him n1 I guess. Kinda let it go at the start of d2. And back again on n2.

when did we nuke?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 14:01 GMT
#3346
and I think Prome is a cop.

Game solved tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 14:02 GMT
#3347
I am a afk now for many hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:30 GMT
#3348
It's quite unlikely that both scummers Updated me when they know I can RB though.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 15:41 GMT
#3349
I'm not going to have the opportunity to actually post properly between now and deadline. Will pop in on the phone at some points where possible. One last thing on rayn. His excuses about not 'caring so much' and 'this is all I'm going to post today' ring so hollow and fake when you remember this post:
On October 31 2013 07:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. Tomorrow i am taking control over this game because i am The President of United States of America and there is no real direction and it bother the shit out of me.

I'd still like to know how he rationalises me as 3p and really wanting to lynch him in particular. It's gonna be wacky.

Catch y'all laters
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:42 GMT
#3350
It's okay. I placed cobras and a tank around you.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 15:43 GMT
#3351
Snakes are my one true phobia irl.

D:
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:46 GMT
#3352
Ok, then I will place the Cobras in the Tank. So they can't hurt you while the Tank protects you. And when they try to disable the Tank, they meet the Cobras.

Sounds like a great plan.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 15:47 GMT
#3353
I approve of this plan :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:47 GMT
#3354
the first "they" are the Cobras.
the second "they" are the scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 17:00 GMT
#3355
Ok so if you guys die I'll lynch Rayn then Oats then Kush.
good work analyzers
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 17:13 GMT
#3356
Somewhere Oats and Prome should claim.
The role from Kush is kinda really terrible for scum tbh. Removing 1 guy his twitter powering up skills. That role seem really bad for scum, unless they use it on another scum and then that scummer tries to get town cred out of it.

I dont know how the other blues work. But unless you update I cant target you. Maybe it is different for other blues.

Like if all the power gatherers are town, which is highly unlikely, then I can see Kush be scum with that role.

Also, I am still bothered with the fact Seuss didnt have to type it in the thread. I wonder if rayn made the same mistake by claiming that. Because rayn his skill is really powerful against us/me when it is done in secret. And he can help his scumbuddy by making things cost 1 less.

I am also bothered that it isnt President of The United States of America. Damn hosts.. Or rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 17:17 GMT
#3357
And why do you people use these bad skills...
Like why does Kush use his ability? Do I remember this wrongly? But why would you prevent people to power us up? We are going for 3/4 town at least. So maybe it is a scum role after all. Because Seuss could use PMs for his "twitter" power. So it's not like Kush could prevent Seuss winning the game at lylo by preventing the extra vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 17:30 GMT
#3358
Kush is anti town for sure.
No gg, No skill.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 02 2013 18:42 GMT
#3359
this is where im at right now (this could be considered an answer to your question koshi)

Close to confirmed town due to interesting small details: Prom, Pandain, SnB

plz be town: Koshi, marv

scum from scummiest to least scummy: rayn, sentinel, oats, kush

His recent posting is pretty bad tbh, he is reaching at people that are not even close to being up for lynch. doesn't make any sense.

Rest of it should be self-explanatory but I can explain if needed.



taste me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 18:48 GMT
#3360
Yeah sounds about right. Epic things will need to happen for scum now. Praying there is no SK to fuck us up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.