• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10087 users

"##" Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:12 GMT
#3148
I don't think he's scum. Scum rayne, like in Noir, was way more passive. He took a back seat, even though that was a time in his meta where he was generally playing less spam-focused agression.

He's suspicious but he's also pushing people, which is why I think he's third party.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:15 GMT
#3150
Reading Oats I am not sure on him. He is really blunt and abrupt and in your face, and it really feels genuine to me. He did defend Seuss and never planted suspicion on him ever, but is that more proof then SnB/Kush?

In my view lynching Rayne tomorrow will probably be the best bet honestly. Where was he for this lynch, anyway?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:18 GMT
#3153
What I would like to see is Oats explain why he felt Seuss was town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:27 GMT
#3157
I'm pertty sure out of Oats/SnB/Rayn/Kush are our last scum and SK.

Sentinel for the very early nuke seems town. Along with not actually seeming scum.
Vayne I have no reasons to expect to me scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:30 GMT
#3158
Oats' reasonings for defending Seuss are sketchy as fuck, and he later says he thinks Onegu is going to flip scum. Despite earlier saying he was wishy-washy. Like he seems very unsure what he thinks about Seuss which reeks of scum to me.

On November 01 2013 10:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Pandain please.
Why do you want to lynch a replacement without allowing him the chance to contribute and I assume that you have changed your mind about Rayn being a dick because you havent showed anything, SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE IS TOWN?


On November 01 2013 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol rayn is not even playing close to his best. really pandain? You really think Rayn cant post that as scum?

Pandain, you misunderstand me. Lets say Seuss had replaced and syllo came in, Would you still be in favor of lynching Seuss/Syllo?

On November 02 2013 01:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
I could post like a 2 paragraph post about how I am really wishy washy about Rayn/Onegu/Koshi but do you really want to know that?

On November 02 2013 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
On November 02 2013 01:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2013 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
Seriously, you're away for two hours, and that's what you have to post?

I really dunno what you want but I wont give in to terrorists.

Do you remember how I shouted at you, after Golden Sun in fact, for trolling around as town?

Well, if you're town now, stop it. Just stop it.

Play like a townie plays.

chill the fuck out and ask me questions then. Do you want me to pull shit out of my ass or to play the game like how I see it?

On November 02 2013 02:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
yeah whatever, I think onegu is gonna flip scum but what next?? ?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:31 GMT
#3160
However, this would mean SnB/Kush would not be scum. Which directly ruins a whole bunch of my work.

I'm willing to push SnB off until later; Kush, Rayn, and Oats are more immediately suspicious. Kush for his role, Rayn for his suspiciousness, and Oats for his involvement with Seuss.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:32 GMT
#3162
Are my reasons for voting SnB actually bad?
Like I thought they were small together but together pretty conclusive.
mmm
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:33 GMT
#3163
Or not even really conclusive, but at least a sign to me he could be scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:44 GMT
#3168
Honestly I think Rayn/Kush takes highest priority.

Ultimately, Oats/SnB relies on assumption logic, that scum reacted a certain way, that Oats would try to defend Seuss, that Seuss would put blame on Oats[he was pretty adamant on Oats up until he left].

It's all inference.

But I think it's ultimately less inference that WoS got shot for one of his reads. I don't think it's a far reach at all to say that he wouldn't have been shot for being town and just town, he had to have been right on something. Even if Ver was playing, if he was wrong about everything you could even keep him alive.

And he was suspicious of Rayne, so that's something. Rayn was gone during this lynch for a nap. (where's the rayn that is leading town! that loves mafia!) Rayn has a role which has several inherent powers. See Seuss's role. Also makes perfect sense for third party. Rayn has claimed to mis-read his role like 3 times. Rayn claimed a seemingly very important role, which shows a lack of fear of getting shot. Or if he was SK, then he wouldn't really need to be afraid.

All the town roles we know (Miley Cyrus; (Koshi what's yours?), President, Total Biscuit, Oprah) are all twitter celebrities. So far the scum we see, and the day post indicates, are people who have something against twitter. Anthony weiner and an old man who hates twitter makes perfect sense . I also ultimately agree that having a role which does have PM-abilities to activate his power is pretty suspicious when contrasted with the rest of us.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:47 GMT
#3170
Are there other third parties?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:48 GMT
#3171
Oh like survivor.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:50 GMT
#3173
Stop finding holes in my theories
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 00:29 GMT
#3219
I do not think Prome is scum honestly in the least bit. He would be one of the last I would lynch. His day one posts were really good, and I don't see why as either alignment he would just go afk, so I think it's more ultimately a null tell, maybe maybe slightly scum but that's it.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 00:42 GMT
#3232
I feel like saying that is lynchable in itself.

He's like trying to find reasons Prom is scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 17:00 GMT
#3355
Ok so if you guys die I'll lynch Rayn then Oats then Kush.
good work analyzers
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 19:55 GMT
#3364
I'm having huge confirmation bias whenever strongandbig posts, so I'm just going to trust Marv/Koshi on this one in regards to Oats.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:43 GMT
#3366
Why not explain in resolution period?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:52 GMT
#3370
Just curious though why you would not share your thoughts, even if you die. Like it doesn't help town to hide thoughts, does it?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3375
Marv is your roleblock just night actions or twitter abilities.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 01:47:49
November 11 2013 01:41 GMT
#4832
I pmed kush asking if he was mafia and he said yes
T_T

Happy I made the right choice by the end to just follow Marv's reads, even though I had different opinions. Weird decision to make but by end I'll guess I'll be able to identify mafia better instead of identifying who I think is suspicious

Actually no if that's my resort then simply put I was completely wrong.
oh well will improve
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.