• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:29
CEST 10:29
KST 17:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10362 users

"##" Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 16:45 GMT
#3017
##Update Koshi
what does it do?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 16:47 GMT
#3019
Rayn who are your town reads again?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 17:19 GMT
#3038
I didin't use my ability on you, but it would only last one day.

I don't know how and when it shows up in voting count.

I'm downgrading Rayn to null but not scum. So possible SK.

I still think Prom is pretty town to be honest, him not being here for one cycle really isn't that much of a scum-tell.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 17:21 GMT
#3041
I think SnB and Kush are scum.

Third could be one of Vayne, Sentinel, or Seuss.

##Upbraid strongandbig
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 17:25 GMT
#3044
Even though I'm not sure on Seuss being scum, I'll vote him because I definitely feel he will make things clearer.

And I don't really want to talk more about snb
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 17:30 GMT
#3046
Can you explain your question better because you make references to earlier play which I don't remember
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 17:34 GMT
#3048
I don't think his posts have really been powerful. That was like a direct influence on thread. Any direct influences he's had in this game have been bad (voting WoS, random nuke on HCC), while his indirect influences which didn't directly influence a lynch were good. That's suspicious to me.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 17:40 GMT
#3052
On November 02 2013 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
Hmm. That's actually a better explanation than I expected o.o


To be frank I don't think it's that strong, I think it's just one of many points
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 18:08 GMT
#3067
To help you(if it does), Marv

I think Oats is town because he is being way too agressive. Now that slowed down but he also has another game to play into. I don't see any bussing which he usually does. He's done dumb shit but that doesn't mean he's scum.

I think Koshi is town because he has been carefree and has 18 pages of filter. He had a decent case on Seuss and helped get him lynched.

I think HCC is town because his points have been good and he's been consistent. While he could be faking, and could be scum, there's no reason to expect that right now.

I have a tentative town read on Sentinel. Being the first to nuke someone is really risky, as well as being first to ask for power-up. Seems more townish than scum.

I have a town read on Prom because he heavily helped town with posting day one, and while he could be scum again there's no reason to expect that right now. His non-activity is null-tell.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 19:42 GMT
#3073
I agree with that but don't think we should change it. I think ima pressure oats when I get home. Assuming someone is town for sure after 5 hours in day one probably isn't good play :p
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 20:14 GMT
#3081
Ask them now
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 21:09 GMT
#3107
Do nukes get decided here to
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 21:12 GMT
#3112
I still hope at least some nukes are real or else I feel bad for sentinel
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 21:12 GMT
#3114
Yayyyy
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 21:14 GMT
#3119
Hey look his role is an anti twitter role
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 21:32 GMT
#3126
You know I thought he was scum too >>
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 21:33 GMT
#3127
Say what you want about my bad play but so far I've been right
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 21:35 GMT
#3128
I must be so hard to read; I'm pretty sure I've never had a game where I'm clear town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:03 GMT
#3138
The thing is, in that post he said "let's ignore SnB for the time being"

That's what he said, other then that he said he was null.

That's suspicious to me to just include it in there if SnB is town. "Guys let's get away from this suspicious townie"
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 01 2013 22:09 GMT
#3145
My problem with Rayn is that he's not consolidating people really as town and approaching that angle, he's more simply trying to cast blame on scum.
+ Show Spoiler +
Last important point, I could totally see President of the USA be third party in this scenario and don't think it confirms him in the slightest. In hogwarts I was going to use me being Harry Potter to justify any scummy thing I did, so it seems like he's approaching in the same way. He also didn't amp his game up after.


And even though others I think agree with him, him bullying me and calling my cases dumb were really off-putting to me. Just the way in which he approached it. He also never definitively said whether I was town or scum, it could very well be and seems like to me he's leaving a way out to possibly lynch me in the future.

WoS died and he was suspicious of Rayn, makes sense if SK shot him. Marv was prob going to be protected so makes sense to avoid marv.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2560
Hyuk 289
Shinee 80
Hyun 68
Killer 61
ggaemo 54
Hm[arnc] 53
Snow 45
sorry 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 29
Bonyth 16
JYJ 11
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g7844
ArmadaUGS79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream202
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Lourlo1489
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 31m
INu's Battles
3h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 31m
Replay Cast
14h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.