On November 04 2013 22:42 marvellosity wrote:
Why insult people for no reason?
Why insult people for no reason?
NEVER MIND.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On November 04 2013 22:42 marvellosity wrote: Why insult people for no reason? NEVER MIND. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
Oh you want to confirm that I have mason right? yeah ok | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On November 05 2013 00:18 Promethelax wrote: No, you are probably scum you out your powers so I can counter claim you because what you are saying sounds wrong. You've matched my powers exactly one for one up to this point but your three power is to mason someone? Yes or no. Now. What? What? What? | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On November 04 2013 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote: eh yeah Im 3-5-7 and the EXACT same shit as prome. Hahahahaha I guess that means hes scum. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On November 05 2013 00:23 Promethelax wrote: Because that is NOT what my power does. What do you think? Do you think that Im lying? Do you think I have your 3 power? | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On November 05 2013 00:10 Oatsmaster wrote: I dont know. Im assuming not lol. Oh you want to confirm that I have mason right? yeah ok | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On November 05 2013 00:26 Promethelax wrote: Oats, remember how this is me asking. Remember how you know and like me and know I'm town? Okay good. Now tell the thread about what your three power does. Because at this point you are lying about it waiting for me to claim so you can claim the exact same thing. If town wants to lynch me for being an idiot that is 100% okay with me. Just lynch oats next. Hey why dont you use your superior comprehension skills and tell me which 3 power I have. Because its really fucking obvious. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
I didnt mean ME, i meant the scum team. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
Explain what the X was in the context of this conversation please. You and I have terrible scum roles, like being X, parity cop are both terrible mafia roles. Busdriver would be alright though. Like insert text instead of X. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
Sounds iffy prome. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
Ok so either town has 2 exactly the same roles. Or someone is fakeclaiming. Looool hahaha Good try prome. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
Ok so why hasnt Prome got to the conclusion that scum dont have a mason/cop/bus? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP49 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Letter147 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|