• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7637 users

"##" Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:42 GMT
#2413
Oats how do you know all nukes are fake?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:42 GMT
#2414
scumslip?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:46 GMT
#2415
I also don't get it. SnB is scum for not following up on that? That's all?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:50 GMT
#2418
On October 31 2013 22:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 22:42 Koshi wrote:
Do we think Nuke killed WoS?

Given the flavour, I guess all nukes were fake.

I completely agree. But how did scum know that? Why go for the double stack on WoS. Nuke + NK. That when there are way more townier people than WoS.

The entire WoS kill smells like a big attempt to frame somebody. rayn, Sentinel w.e
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:51 GMT
#2419
Or there is an SK, but he should have buried his shot in SnB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:53 GMT
#2421
Hmm. Yeah I also thought they were fake bar 1. Maybe rayn because I believe his role name.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:55 GMT
#2422
But then both sentinel and rayn have to be town tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 13:56 GMT
#2424
It's Thursday and Kush promised us fireworks. I think he can prove his townyness. If not. Sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 14:19 GMT
#2426
Hmm it was Kush who wanted to vote Seuss the entire time but then swapped because Seuss counterclaimed WoS.

On October 30 2013 01:36 OOHCHILD wrote:
Popping in to say I hate the WoS lynch. It feels like the only reason why are lynching him is because he isn't here.

I'm letting Pandain go.
Im letting Marv go (don't see what is so town about him though)

I would lynch Seuss, HotCottonCandy, or Sentinel.


On October 30 2013 01:50 OOHCHILD wrote:
Let's CFD Seuss or HotCottonCandy.
I'm voting for Seuss now because more people have expressed interest in lynching him.

On October 30 2013 02:32 OOHCHILD wrote:
Seuss over WoS please.

All else being equal, you lynch the weaker player so that you can benefit from the insight of the better player.
In this case Seuss is the weaker player.

I read Seuss' analysis he posted in some quick chat about some random game. He is not thinking nearly as deep in this game as he was thinking in that analysis.

WoS voting for himself. You may not like it but it's honest. He is honest about not knowing who to lynch and that leans town.

On October 30 2013 02:39 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:36 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:36 OOHCHILD wrote:
I can see town placing a placeholder vote on me yesterday. I was acting weird. Also I think it's less likely that scum would actually call it a placeholder vote.

Why do you think Seuss would effectively counterclaim in that situation as mafia do you think?

This is actually a very good point. Changing my vote to WoS.


Also this is totes scum Kush meta for wanting to be right. On Clarity, WoS and Seuss (yes Seuss is confirmed scum)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 14:29 GMT
#2428
But a lot doesn't make sense though.
Why the townread on Clarity as scum?
Why reveal being Kush as scum?
Why so controversial as scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 14:42 GMT
#2434
On October 31 2013 23:33 strongandbig wrote:
In conclusion: Sentinel could very well be scum, and I would say he's higher on my scummy list than many others in this game, but I'm far from convinced.

What an awesome conclusion in a game with 8 towns and 3 scums.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 14:43 GMT
#2436
Can you give me a top 3 SnB?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 15:14 GMT
#2456
... Really... Seuss is replaced...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 15:23 GMT
#2463
On November 01 2013 00:22 marvellosity wrote:
This replacement is infuriating, it's come at an even worse time than usual replacements. Seuss had a whole load of stuff to answer, and Onegu simply can't answer for him on the issue. It's so depressing.

I am disgusted by it tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 15:28 GMT
#2466
I am not willing to let Seuss live another 100 hours for a nuke that may or may not fall.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 15:29 GMT
#2468
Yeah I already said that somewhere :d
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 15:31 GMT
#2470
Forgot to explain it though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 17:01 GMT
#2512
On October 31 2013 09:59 HotCottonCandy wrote:
I honestly don't see anything egregious about Seuss' posting that makes me want to lynch him before a lot of other people. He just seems unsure of himself, I don't think that is scummy. Would scum purposely be that wishy-washy and avoid "important" discussion as you put it? I think that is more person indicative and not alignment.

You still stand by this HCC? Because if Seuss is town, he must have been extremely clueless this game. There was nothing in his filter about that, it was all "I am a mathematician and an analyst, I know precisely what I am doing".

You think I am over thinking his actions in my cases on him?
Like his behavior around Oats/Me, Sentinel/WoS?



@Oats
You didn't say anything about my cases on Seuss. At least Kush was honest. You don't have to spare my feelings.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 17:15 GMT
#2515
On November 01 2013 02:09 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 02:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2013 09:59 HotCottonCandy wrote:
I honestly don't see anything egregious about Seuss' posting that makes me want to lynch him before a lot of other people. He just seems unsure of himself, I don't think that is scummy. Would scum purposely be that wishy-washy and avoid "important" discussion as you put it? I think that is more person indicative and not alignment.

You still stand by this HCC? Because if Seuss is town, he must have been extremely clueless this game. There was nothing in his filter about that, it was all "I am a mathematician and an analyst, I know precisely what I am doing".

You think I am over thinking his actions in my cases on him?
Like his behavior around Oats/Me, Sentinel/WoS?



@Oats
You didn't say anything about my cases on Seuss. At least Kush was honest. You don't have to spare my feelings.


Yea I still think it's true but getting rid of null people isn't a worst case scenario, especially a replacement. If you guys want to change your mind and lynch anyone of sent/rayn/pandain/oats I would gladly do it tho.

I have troubles believing rayn is scum. There are sentences I think he wouldn't use as scum.

Oats I can totally lynch. I believe he is scum with Seuss. There are connections I simply can't ignore, and in the case Seuss is town he has a scumread on Oats so lynching Oats is fine. Also Clarity must really have believed in that Oats case so...

Sentinel I don't know. I don't understand why 3p will use it's power so fast and what his wincon is.

Pandain... You think he is scum now? Same level of confidence as your scumread on him in Thug life? Because rayn thinks he is town strangely enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 17:16 GMT
#2516
I don't believe Pandain and Seuss are scum together btw. That makes 0 sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15233
Calm 2193
Mini 158
Rush 114
EffOrt 99
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 15
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King63
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4884
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt726
RotterdaM543
B2W.Neo536
shahzam350
C9.Mang0282
IndyStarCraft 187
crisheroes171
QueenE99
Trikslyr92
ToD77
Dewaltoss58
UpATreeSC58
ZombieGrub34
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade987
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 47m
INu's Battles
14h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 47m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.