Okay wats ur real role

| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
Okay wats ur real role ![]() | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikonoshi
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
That's a fucking retarded fakeclaim. -rayn | ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:28 Holyflare wrote: Did syllo get the potion? yes | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Okay so our vote stands. That's a fucking retarded fakeclaim. -rayn You are absolutely forbidden from criticising fake-claims | ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Okay so our vote stands. That's a fucking retarded fakeclaim. -rayn haha. This post from Rayn. On October 20 2013 12:45 VayneAuthority wrote: If I had to pick from that list I would want to lynch grack first since he will never reveal his alignment. learned from thug life that he is apt to troll as both alignments so that would be my first pick. This post from Vayne. This game is full of treasures | ||
|
raynpelikonoshi
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:29 Grackaroni wrote: VT. I said it earlier Nope that is a lie. Please try again. | ||
|
raynpelikonoshi
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
(btw there is no way that there are 2 docs with mafia KP being 1) | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Time to be honest. We have doc claims anyway. (btw there is no way that there are 2 docs with mafia KP being 1) It starts at 2 | ||
|
raynpelikonoshi
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
| ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Time to be honest. We have doc claims anyway. (btw there is no way that there are 2 docs with mafia KP being 1) lol like really. I'm mafia for being on the wrong page and thinking storr could have been shot. Your explanation is that Sn0 Man Healed BH. But there can't be 2 docs. The logic in this one. | ||
|
raynpelikonoshi
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:37 Grackaroni wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2013 05:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Time to be honest. We have doc claims anyway. (btw there is no way that there are 2 docs with mafia KP being 1) lol like really. I'm mafia for being on the wrong page and thinking storr could have been shot. Your explanation is that Sn0 Man Healed BH. But there can't be 2 docs. The logic in this one. Hmm. You are scum for many reasons. But you are not a VT for a reason I can "prove". Now are you scum or blue? | ||
|
Hopeless1der
United States5836 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:39 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2013 05:37 Grackaroni wrote: On October 23 2013 05:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Time to be honest. We have doc claims anyway. (btw there is no way that there are 2 docs with mafia KP being 1) lol like really. I'm mafia for being on the wrong page and thinking storr could have been shot. Your explanation is that Sn0 Man Healed BH. But there can't be 2 docs. The logic in this one. Hmm. You are scum for many reasons. But you are not a VT for a reason I can "prove". Now are you scum or blue? I'll run with lynch all liars. I hereby request proof from raynpelikonoshi that Grackaroni is not a VT. | ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:39 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2013 05:37 Grackaroni wrote: On October 23 2013 05:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Time to be honest. We have doc claims anyway. (btw there is no way that there are 2 docs with mafia KP being 1) lol like really. I'm mafia for being on the wrong page and thinking storr could have been shot. Your explanation is that Sn0 Man Healed BH. But there can't be 2 docs. The logic in this one. Hmm. You are scum for many reasons. But you are not a VT for a reason I can "prove". Now are you scum or blue? You should prove it. I will say though that it doesn't make much sense for your ability to be a town ability and for scum to have a doc. Scum would pretty much always pick take .5 kp and then heal themselves. | ||
|
raynpelikonoshi
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:40 Hopeless1der wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2013 05:39 raynpelikonoshi wrote: On October 23 2013 05:37 Grackaroni wrote: On October 23 2013 05:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote: Time to be honest. We have doc claims anyway. (btw there is no way that there are 2 docs with mafia KP being 1) lol like really. I'm mafia for being on the wrong page and thinking storr could have been shot. Your explanation is that Sn0 Man Healed BH. But there can't be 2 docs. The logic in this one. Hmm. You are scum for many reasons. But you are not a VT for a reason I can "prove". Now are you scum or blue? I'll run with lynch all liars. I hereby request proof from raynpelikonoshi that Grackaroni is not a VT. So you know he is a VT how? | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
| ||
|
Grackaroni
United States9857 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:42 Sn0_Man wrote: Whys storr the only townie hufflepuff? I don't understand the question. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On October 23 2013 05:42 Grackaroni wrote: I don't understand the question. Why do you, holyflare, hopeless1der and mattchew all do your best to look as scummy as possible when posting? | ||
|
Mattchew
United States5684 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Stork Soma Mong NotJumperer EffOrt Killer Shinee ToSsGirL [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|