• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8973 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:49 GMT
#2737
On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy: SaB, Panda, Oats

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...


It's very plausible he was a cop shot due to this. Shiao was just lynched and look who's next scummiest in the game for him. yea makes sense but we dont know for sure. What we do know is that at least one scum team has an extra 0.5 KP tonight.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:54 GMT
#2744
Believe it or not, there are people that can play the game just fine in my presence. How you can't bare me but enjoy playing with people like firmtofu's current play or any other mega lurker is beyond me but I ain't worried about nothin

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:59 GMT
#2755
On October 04 2013 12:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nonono, scum don't win until ALL the townies are dead...right?


scum don't win until everybody is dead except their team I believe
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 04:02 GMT
#2758
Yea I took it to be a 3 way faction game considering one team is in black. so like a 3rd party.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 04:05 GMT
#2764
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=422720&user=VayneAuthority

my filter from titanic, you're welcome
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 04:05 GMT
#2766
just so you can stop boring me with this endless tunnel, i really cant stay up any longer. and won't be here for deadline. Lynch FT, cya guys later
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 16:36 GMT
#2963
hey im back for a bit, just got blood work done and other stuff so i feel like shit. pandain's push will make more sense soon, it should have made sense a long time ago
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 17:08 GMT
#2970
On October 05 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
##Unvote:
##Vote: Palmar


I am waiting on VA wisdom


Do you feel palmar is the best lynch right now? I wish firmtofu would post but idk where he is. I think palmar has high chance to flip scum as well so I don't mind switching to that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 17:16 GMT
#2972
yea I am pretty worried about a townflip today because it looks to be set up where I will be the mislynch push tomorrow and I don't think it will fail. think its gg if we lynch town here unless scums start shooting eachother to death. no way is palmar and ft both scum and i know im not scum. tough choice.

Ultimately I would want to lynch a few different people but ill save that for before night
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 17:24 GMT
#2974
dont know but remember he did the same thing hard defending old partner and they weren't the same. Just what he likes to do I guess
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 17:31 GMT
#2980
lol dat RNG. pretty much same thing as WoS im not considering anyone else until FT actually says or does something
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 17:59 GMT
#2990
On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead


[image loading]

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 18:06 GMT
#2995
all I know about CR is that he has never rolled scum here before and Coag said he plays scum well on the other site they play together. I don't find him townie at all really but I guess im alone. more on that before night ends.

In short, it seems like he is using me as leverage for the lynch tomorrow, so that he has an excuse to already vote me tomorrow without doing much of anything again.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 18:12 GMT
#2998
i don't find it to be a coincidence that two people that are pretty null tried to hard push me lately btw. game is getting close and they need to focus on the weaker players. if i ever flip look at both of them.

Also I disagree WoS, 2 confirmed town aren't going to vote for me so palmar is probably the next likely option
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 18:18 GMT
#3000
because it is past day 1 and the time for lynching me for fun is gone. Oats is tricky. I'd rather somebody just shoot him. Koshi should potentially WIFOM saving himself or shooting scum tonight as his last stand. (if he even can idk)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 19:33 GMT
#3061
rayn and VE were already townreads for me so that doesnt help much
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 19:40 GMT
#3067
?? we just played golden sun where I tried to get you killed all game until doctor claim lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 19:49 GMT
#3077
well said, its time to kill 2 scums

##unvote

##votealmar
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 19:52 GMT
#3086
you are failing to realize that WoS just basically claimed scum with that vote. keep an eye on palmar and cheesecake. i could die right now
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 19:55 GMT
#3096
rayn/VE confirmed town, SnB/BH dead. who's left? palmar/pandain

put the pieces together
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Westballz55
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor649
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0251
Sick126
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1301
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 42m
Online Event
5h 42m
FEL
10h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.