• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10526 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 19:10 GMT
#1497
On September 30 2013 03:51 Chairman Ray wrote:
I dunno if this is supposed to be answered, but do all mafia items cost KP? Are there no free items that they can use every night or a limited number of times? If so, I think we can safely assume that if we get two kills tonight, they won't be hidden by rap music or molotov cocktails. But then there's the sleepwalker.

Items costs KP and items can't be transfered to next nights. Scum can also use drive by and then they get +1 NK next night but lose 1KP for the current night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:28 GMT
#1512
Dat respect kill. It is also Day 2!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:31 GMT
#1517
I wonder if BH used vest or that both scumteams went for respect kill. Almost can't believe he didn't vest.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:31 GMT
#1518
On September 30 2013 05:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
im guessing cops shot at a townie and we have one dumb scumteam that for some inexplicable reason didn't use drive by

You think cops shot BH? Fucking rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:32 GMT
#1519
If that is true............
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:34 GMT
#1523
On September 30 2013 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I doubt BH used a vest.

^ same.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#1529
On September 30 2013 05:37 Grackaroni wrote:
So Vayne, you want to kill Hiro?

Tell me why Hiro is a better kill than FT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:57 GMT
#1535
FT, ShiaoPi, Grack.
My persons of interest.

ShiaoPi could be cop. Or scum. But nothing else. And I can't believe a cop has that page 2 filter. So yeah.

##vote ShiaoPi
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 20:57 GMT
#1536
This being said. I can just as easily vote FT.

Just got to start 2 scumwagons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:01 GMT
#1538
There are 2 scumteams bro. We just let both scumteams vote the other scummer.

Is there really anything that makes SP useful townie? there is nothing. So we got to think, is he scum or is he trowing the game?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:08 GMT
#1541
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:12 GMT
#1543
On September 30 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!

FYI I hold grudges against scummers that try to buddy me.
We cool for now though. We cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:20 GMT
#1548
Got to keep friends close and enemies even closer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:33 GMT
#1559
^ Good question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:35 GMT
#1562
On September 30 2013 06:34 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:32 Pandain wrote:
On September 29 2013 05:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Attention all scummers, I will not be using a vest tonight because vests are for pussys. Thats a Grack promise right there. Perhaps one of you thinks I am on the rival scum team. Take your best shot.


Why would you post this, Grack?

What did you hope to accomplish?

BECAUSE I CAN


Posting like that won't help you. You're shenanigans have lost me any attempt to use meta on you. I only use post analysis now.

What was your mindset, now that night one has passed. Was it to attract a shot, or to not get shot.

Why are you asking this? The answer will never help town and how do you even know it is the truth?

Don't fish after this shit. You are just as scummy.


PS: I know I said good question but it is actually a bad question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:48 GMT
#1576
Hmm. Maybe we can be friends some day. The 3 of us. Maybe later. This was a cool show if you are both scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:50 GMT
#1579
Grack when did you know you weren't going to get lynched?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:55 GMT
#1583
On September 30 2013 06:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:48 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi's targeting of me was weaker.

What? Does that matter? This is like a scum response using others as a benchmark in determining how scummy you are.

Also wtf please explain voting mentality so I can understand why you would vote someone who you don't think is scum.

That was my case on Koshi. He had no reason to think I was scum so I thought he was scum. He used it as an excuse to only comment on me and ignore the rest of the game. Posting less frequently, thought process less free-flowing etc.

I didn't think Koshi would actually believe what he did as town but apparently he does.

I find it strange that you started the game exactly like your previous scumgame. Like, it is making a statement that you also play as town like that or something. Which is a strange thing.
I found it strange immediately but then you just continued the trolling and there were no scumhunting questions in your first posts. So I remembered I did the same in GoT. I forgot that I had to scumhunt and took n0 for funzies.

But yeah, I keep getting a townier feeling on you and I don't know why.

On September 30 2013 06:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Grack when did you know you weren't going to get lynched?

hmmm I don't remember. I think it was before the BH RNG but I dont know.

Ugh, this is townie response imho. Dnu dnu. So fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:57 GMT
#1584
On September 30 2013 06:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
I think it would be amazing if you three were on the same scumteam.

I would be even more amazed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:57 GMT
#1585
Or that's not what you said. carry on.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6686
Horang2 548
Hyuk 428
BeSt 378
Stork 127
Killer 117
sorry 85
Hyun 82
ggaemo 79
Shinee 74
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 57
Pusan 43
Snow 42
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 33
JYJ 24
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Other Games
gofns33571
singsing1887
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21m
INu's Battles
2h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 21m
Replay Cast
13h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.