• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10822 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 09:01 GMT
#1423
It's really the only right answer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 10:19 GMT
#1425
Yeah, but the support for the random lynch wasn't protown. But ok. He is only 30% antitown there so that's not 100%. Could lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 10:21 GMT
#1427
Wasn't this scum yamato meta Oats?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 10:31 GMT
#1429
On September 29 2013 19:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 19:21 Koshi wrote:
Wasn't this scum yamato meta Oats?

He flipped town. Therefore it is not scum yamato meta.

Maybe not anymore, but was it before he slipped town?
Like was the case at that time legit? imo it was.

I like Grack his point on the matter better.

It was so obvious scummylike yamato meta that Pandain shouldn't waste all his energy making that case.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 10:39 GMT
#1431
Well I can't discuss that yamato was scum because he flipped town.

Grack said that Pandain put all his effort in makinga big yamato case while yamato could have been lynched with a lot less effort as well.

Ofc Pandain only shows up x times a day so dnu really...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 10:55 GMT
#1433
I lean scum. But being wrong on the yamato meta case is pretty null.
It's more because the sensible things he normally says he now says in oneliners.
A take it or leave it thingie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 11:34 GMT
#1435
On September 27 2013 16:48 Pandain wrote:
I do enjoy analyzing merely I'll do it later.
I haven't actually read the whole thread yet nor do I plan to for a while, I'm doing an observational approach where I'm absent from details and so see people in an unaltered habitat.

1) Basically later, probably tommorow, I'll post who I think is most likely to be scum and get them lynched. You can then judge me based on those analysis.

The best part about this thread is that even if there are 6 scum, in reality there are only two groups of three working against the thread. Both gangs would want to lynch the other gang, and thus they have a valid reason to scum hunt.

Actually will make analysis quite hard. But we can still do it.

Also RNG is retarded, a true random lynch will never lynch scum because scum won't let the thread randomly vote a scum. AKA scum won't random lynch.

On September 28 2013 14:12 Pandain wrote:
I feel like we're sacrificing logic for glory

It's small things like this:

Bolded shizzle) Clearly Pandain is against the rng lynch. But he only spends 1 line on it, in 2 different post. Pandain tries to make his thoughts more clear usually. He gives tips + reasoning. There is no reasoning at all why the rng lynch is bad.

Italic shizzle) See, here he gives reasoning why scum will scumhunt. I think there are 2-3 times in this thread Pandain gives advice like this. It's all setup advice though. I remember from Golden Sun he gave me personal advice. Nowhere to be seen here.

1) Dont know if this is scummy. But Pandain plans his actions ahead. Like, why does he say he will find 1 guy scummy and makea case around that guy.


That's all. Leaning scum.

Also going to use my vest for sure now. I feel scummers hating me. Cuz I am awesome.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 11:34 GMT
#1436
Almost for sure*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 11:43 GMT
#1437
Another preview for my awesomeness cases tomorrow.
On September 29 2013 05:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Attention all scummers, I will not be using a vest tonight because vests are for pussys. Thats a Grack promise right there. Perhaps one of you thinks I am on the rival scum team. Take your best shot.

Grack fishing after who will use vests as scum.
Just shoot Grack.
Also shoot FT.

2 cops 2 bullets.


Both are scum same team. ezpz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 12:06 GMT
#1438
These are scum due to bad posting
ShiaoPi
Blazinghand (<- rofl at this guy denieing his rng roll was not a good thing for scum to do)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 12:09 GMT
#1439
These are guys I like:
good lurkers:
hiro protagonist (more activity is need)
Chairman Ray (way more activiy is needed)

total bros:
rayn

townreads:
Oats

Leaning town:
SnB
Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 12:11 GMT
#1440
Nullers:
VE
CC
VA (maybe a bit town at this point, but will vote)


I think that is everybody.

If you do not find yourself in my last 10 post consider yourself scummy for flying under the radar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 13:17 GMT
#1444
ohyeah. WoS is difficult case. I will make case tomorrow. Leaning town but got to r.e.s.p.e.c.t rayn read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 16:17 GMT
#1451
So Grack. Is Palmar still scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 16:28 GMT
#1454
Hiro/FT is like twoface. Hiro is the good face. FT is the evul face.

This has been scientifically proven.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 16:45 GMT
#1461
Oats mean that it is logical that a scum knows who is town. So nobody is going to say: "oh shit this guy that I think is scum is really good at figuring out who is town."

Grack means: "The reasoning for Palmar his townreads is pretty consistent with why I think these guys are town. Maybe Palmar does give a shit and has been reading the thread. My only point that he is scum might be shattered."



Both of you can thank me later by never voting for me again. ever. this means as long as you are alive. ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 16:49 GMT
#1463
On September 30 2013 01:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Oats mean that it is logical that a scum knows who is town. So nobody is going to say: "oh shit this guy that I think is scum is really good at figuring out who is town."

Grack means: "The reasoning for Palmar his townreads is pretty consistent with why I think these guys are town. Maybe Palmar does give a shit and has been reading the thread. My only point that he is scum might be shattered."



Both of you can thank me later by never voting for me again. ever. this means as long as you are alive. ever.

Yeah you're right. Palmar is way too much of a dumbass to be able to come up with town reads as scum. You have correctly identified my thought process and my alignment.

Wh0t you t0lking ab00t? Isn't that why you said his townreads were good?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 18:05 GMT
#1482
On September 30 2013 03:04 s0Lstice wrote:
fuck this is a long thread

that's what she said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 18:05 GMT
#1483
no?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 19:09 GMT
#1496
See, the best way for people t o hate you is that you after 75 pages you come talk about how the game is played and what the setup is lol...
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 912
ggaemo 457
Stork 328
Leta 213
PianO 109
Larva 84
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 21
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0250
Sick168
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 43m
Online Event
3h 43m
FEL
8h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.